Myrtan

First days with TH

Bad intro resolution unfortunately :( Short video of my first days pvps. Still learning dagger class so please advice if see some mistakes in my gameplay :)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Bad intro resolution unfortunately :( Short video of my first days pvps. Still learning dagger class so please advice if see some mistakes in my gameplay :)

Im not a dagger player but two things:

1) Playing so much zoomed is not good. (you probably play like this because of targeting)

2)You need to use next target in skill bar, and u dont need to be zoomed so much. With next target any mage+dagger is way easier pvp.

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Im not a dagger player but two things:

1) Playing so much zoomed is not good. (you probably play like this because of targeting)

2)You need to use next target in skill bar, and u dont need to be zoomed so much. With next target any mage+dagger is way easier pvp.

nah its fine :)

Nice to see dagger movie.

P.S. Start using vicious stance cos without this ur dmg is fking joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

For next target 100%. Im olympiad player and next target is used for all classes. FOR ALL.

nah is fine

19 minutes ago, kkthx said:

@Myrtan are u going to make thread that daggers are weak like other dagger wanna be or u are fine? :)

It's fine and most fun pvp char. Can't even compare it to gladi in that case. TH gives a lot possibilities with hide, shadowstep etc. Ofc, it's not op class, but still is very strong if you know how to use. This class for me it's awesome. 

2 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

That play Of thieves was Nice Wp :D

I regret that I didn't record my pvp with a CHN dagger. Wasn't prepared for recording cuz he first attacked. Was like dancing haha, only have screen of him dead. It's posted in my recruitment topic. :)

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Nice to see dagger movie.

P.S. Start using vicious stance cos without this ur dmg is fking joke.

I was thinking with myself before read your comment, vicious stance does work here like h5 giving power to the skill? Hehehe 

But I like the video.

Edited by RoolBack

1 hour ago, Kaaru said:

so u leveled 65+ in one day?

Did u hear about reroll service?

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Did u hear about reroll service?

Mby he didn't know I had pr character and was playing it farming many hours each day. From 72 to 75 lvl I made in 1,5 week for example. Only fataling in BS with enough lvl recharger.

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Mby he didn't know I had pr character and was playing it farming many hours each day. From 72 to 75 lvl I made in 1,5 week for example. Only fataling in BS with enough lvl recharger.

u need a job

13 minutes ago, kkthx said:

u need a job

I have, just had many free time at that time :D but thanks for caring 

55 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

First days and already better than Jessica @Anytime

ouch - that hurts!

i guess i need to save my next 6k crit backstab for you now ...

ViciousStance ON , dance of Fire ON , QA3lvl ON .  without this dagger suck . :D but good job , nice to see dagger movie on classicclub

i don't mean to be an ass, but sometimes there's few seconds in-between blows where you do nothing and just stare at the enemy's back.

i don't know if it's only a matter of slow reaction with keybinds, but it would probably be better if you tried to chain other stuff as well instead of just waiting for blows cooldowns to be ready 16.gif

Edited by Arcanum

get another weapon with a speed sa on it so u can run faster, then when u are going to start stabbing people, switch to your main dagger