Sign in to follow this  
DumDum

06/11/2017 2.0 patch - the dead of main buffers

So i would like to discuss again, bcoz my face just been put into mud in previous thread HERE

Bcoz within class change update that goes live on 06/11/17 buff classes which supposed to be playable in Classic are going to become buffboxes again.

Everything thanks to merge rechargers with buffers in one group.

Before if somebody wanted to play lvl 1-endgame buffer he could do this, this class was unique and in case of OL/PP u knew your PoV and VoP will be wanted in most parties but it was harder to farm this classes, especially PP on lower lvls.
After update rechargers like EE/SE can class roll into buffers.

So if u want PP/OL with 76 PoF or PoV u just farm now recharger which is much easier to farm simply coz of more use due to his recharge and do class roll on 76 lvl into OL/PP

ofc EE/SE have PoWi and PoWa but its not as good as PoF or VoP from OL/PP thats why this classes were in first group before.

U re making buffboxes from OL/WC/PP bcoz its more simple to farm recharger and roll it to PP/WC/OL and just keep 55 lvl PP for basic buffing, why to struggle farm and main PP/OL.

So its pure dead for main buffers.

qwe.png

Edited by DumDum

If i'm right u can not change your class to OL. To be OL u must born as a orc mystic and follow the paagrio's teachings. But i agree about exping recharger and reroll is easier.

Saying PoWi/PoWa is not as good as PoF/VoP is like saying haste is not as good as empower. You dont compare those on same terms, because they are used for different classes in different situations.

7 hours ago, Reaper said:

Saying PoWi/PoWa is not as good as PoF/VoP is like saying haste is not as good as empower. You dont compare those on same terms, because they are used for different classes in different situations.

Which server are you playing? Its gonna take atleast 2 more weeks to get 1st vop on server, its gonna take 2 more months to get vop/cov on major clan buffers and its gonna take never for a random/second tier buffer to get their 3rd class skill.

The paradox of 2.0, all these nice 3rd class skills, which you cannot even use. I hit 77 maybe 4 or 5 days after 2.0 realease, and yet i'm not expecting to get arcane power or buster for atleast half a year.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Which server are you playing? Its gonna take atleast 2 more weeks to get 1st vop on server, its gonna take 2 more months to get vop/cov on major clan buffers and its gonna take never for a random/second tier buffer to get their 3rd class skill.

The paradox of 2.0, all these nice 3rd class skills, which you cannot even use. I hit 77 maybe 4 or 5 days after 2.0 realease, and yet i'm not expecting to get arcane power or buster for atleast half a year.

Its random player speaking withouth checking stuff :) 

10 hours ago, Reaper said:

Its not about PoWs/Vops etc..

Its all about admins changes without use brains. For all time i didnt see more stupid change like this. 

And reason all of this? Because people crying.Wtf? Really?

I dont care about randoms, i dont care about all players from others sides. Low rate classic is hard game, u cant be idiot on start or u will be punish for own mistakes from begining.

When i start play here and we play with 2 archers pts, we exp clans OL. Why? Because we are not idiots. We knew very well that ol is need on mass clan action and cant be changed.

Many solo randoms, many enemies didnt it. They just in later time start cry to GMs and GMs havent idea about clan/ally playing and made others trash custom for solo players. 

Exist only one thing which normal players can poison game from playing. GM team.

If GMs team dont start repair tons of mistakes like custom chars skills, bug geodata in Castles, class changes for players without brain and they will create more custom sh.t, because people are crying, they make amazing job like kill this server rly fast. 

Edited by Stiba007
  • Like 1

Mate chill. Its a game :) but totally agree about CUSTOM things which should not be in a game, expect maybe cosmetic stuff

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Ok, and? Where exactly i said its easy or anyone can do it? Only thing i said is comparing PoWi with PoF is really stupid, which is true based on gameplay on off servers. You are free to disagree with me, not like i care if some normie disagrees with me.

Random player speaking without checking stuff, maybe people try to read twice replies on this forum, i see it happens quite many times people reply to someone about totally different thing, ce2.png.

On 5.11.2017 at 11:50 PM, GanjaRockzZz said:

The only boxbuffer is pp
EE-SEare playable and need active to partys especialy pvp

u didnt got me well. I talk about making buffbox of PP/OL/WC and farm recharge with recharging benefits and keep PP for simple buffs and just roll farmed recharget to PP/OL/WC bcoz its easier than farming it.

And sadly agree with what @Stiba007 said. GM's should read that.

Edited by DumDum