Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

:D

Class changing nowadays are made by some slowpoke guy doing mistakes over and over again. Prolly he also made the changes with groups thats why they are so fuckin retarded.

Hah, for a second I was wondering what's wrong in the pic :D

I have no problem with this tbh, as long as it costs like extra 50$ so it's not everywhere, but if someone wants to keep the visage and is willing to pay an extra it's ok in my book... Everyone's buying premium for ingame bought COLs these days so 'subclass'-y class changes are better than ++weps in AH, that's for sure.

Edited by FryderykChopin

14 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I have no problem with this tbh, as long as it costs like extra 50$ so it's not everywhere, but if someone wants to keep the visage and is willing to pay an extra it's ok in my book... Everyone's buying premium for ingame bought COLs these days so 'subclass'-y class changes are better than ++weps in AH, that's for sure.

yeah, u definetly should not be able to make a sugestions or u still didnt realize its not high rate server.

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

yeah, u definetly should not be able to make a sugestions or u still didnt realize its not high rate server.

This thing, over and over and over and over and over again in 1000 angles and dimensions, in all flavors and smells humanly possible...

WPKpSQ.jpg

10 minutes ago, kkthx said:

On the other hand i used to literally LOVE doubleshot animation on my male dworfie -sr sub back in interlude times