Guildsman

SOE to TOI floor -4!!!

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Gratz on zerging 2 boxed cps and then dodging an actual mass pvp when we make parties. Stronk fair play style.

considering how he left his party to die in pvp at toi 10 yesterday, apparently he doesn't dodge only mass pvp 108.gif

10 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

We reach ToI 10 and SMs pts were hiding like rats. xD

You were waiting in login menu over 30mins(1/4-1/6 our prime time) awesome ? and zerking my CP with 2 your pts when we pull half floor was typical SM style. 

Its same like farming in SV/FP, all sides farm there with small grups, only SM going there with full pt. :ph34r:

Enjoy your sh.t style, because we are in war. We enjoy are fair play style because we have higher grade.

is it fair play to your own grp when you run away from the fight like a little girl? or your excuse for this will be that we zerged you? :o

it really never gets old when stiba accuses others of zerging, its like Hitler accusing others of mass murder the ironi is awesome

12 hours ago, valkynic said:

is it fair play to your own grp when you run away from the fight like a little girl? or your excuse for this will be that we zerged you? :o

it really never gets old when stiba accuses others of zerging, its like Hitler accusing others of mass murder the ironi is awesome

U mean, that is clever fight  vs 2pts and tons of Angels on my back with 1 activ DD in our pt? :o

Yesterday, i hunted SM and result? Tons of Bsoe and fight only if u were 2/3 vs me. Heroes!!! ;) 

And what about ToI, if our ally go sleep?

6activ from u vs 7 activ from my pt. U get rekt and result? U bring second wave with 11/12 activ people. xD

Gf for first wave for pvp with same numbers, second wave show us again that SM quality go down and need only zerk if enemies have same lvls. 

Are u rly compare me with Angela's daddy? Cmon baby, learn czech/german history and u never will compare me with Angela's heroes. Alah Akbar. ?

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

U mean, that is clever fight  vs 2pts and tons of Angels on my back with 1 activ DD in our pt? :o

Yesterday, i hunted SM and result? Tons of Bsoe and fight only if u were 2/3 vs me. Heroes!!! ;) 

6activ from u vs 7 activ from my pt. U get rekt and result? U bring second wave with 11/12 activ people. xD

Gf for first wave for pvp with same numbers, second wave show us again that SM quality go down and need only zerk if enemies have same lvls. 

Are u rly compare me with Angela's daddy? Cmon baby, learn czech/german history and u never will compare me with Angela's heroes. Alah Akbar. ?

Where to start ? Yesterday at 2nd Toi fight you were by  far MVP Sun Tzu ..No one could kill you because you were lying DEAD whole pvp..But when they Rezed you ...BOOM...First time in my life i saw an Ancient Greek God..Your power its unlimited..I dont think that someone can take you 1 vs 1 clearly..

Your yesterday hunting was a massacre for SM noobs...They dont only Bsoe but also rr..I cant forget when you came to kill me and Tys0n but Lafi called you so you had to go and  BSOE with Hermes(again ancient Greek God) speed.

SM the only thing they know is to Zerg..All these months when they were 25-30 ppl what they did?? Zerg -Zerg-Zerg-Zerg against your few brave men CHN/Eu/Latinos from mighty WS/WK ally...

P.S I m verry happy that now  you ll be with my old friend @Myrtan..Give him your guidance to follow the steps of your Immortality

P.S2  Stiba the BEST fak the REST

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

1st pvp we were 4 pt+2 active ppl in 5th pt. 2nd pvp we were 5pt+2 active ppl in 6th pt. 3rd pvp we were 3.5.

You definitely deserve the "alternative facts" crown.

But for sure, we did pretty weak in first 2 pvps.

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

you should really get your math money back, we had 8 ppl and 1 box that even got stuck on the pillar on the way there, but i guess its your standart exccuse when you die that you got zerged and let me once again point out the ironi in you claiming to get zerged down

1 hour ago, Flavio said:

this reminds me old good days of teon forum section)) many nerds fighting who is the god of nerds.

close but not the same, almost every teon holywars were epic back in the days, or i was too young and sensitive

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

@MyrmidonAch keep me out of your absurdity
clown.JPG.3f5d1dde6d35f7acc1044c629f9b3bc0.JPG

No no no that is impossible..You belong to the Pantheon of cowards/opportunists clowns...I feel such a pitty for what bullshits you said here past months and now what ? Come on you are an object that i like to play with like stiba...

30 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

No no no that is impossible..You belong to the Pantheon of cowards/opportunists clowns...I feel such a pitty for what bullshits you said here past months and now what ? Come on you are an object that i like to play with like stiba...

No, my friend, it's not about playing. You just are arrogant and toxic trash who forgot what games are for. When comparing you to Stiba, sorry but you are a lot more retarded with your behaviour in forum also in game. Like a little angry teenager who treat every conflict here like it was real life. Im glad I realized how retarded I behaved, so Im not anymore like you. 

p.s. don't even try excuse your behaviour with trolling, it can't be believed

Edited by Myrtan

16 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

No, my friend, it's not about playing. You just are arrogant and toxic trash who forgot what games are for. When comparing you to Stiba, sorry but you are a lot more retarded with your behaviour in forum also in game. Like a little angry teenager who treat every conflict here like it was real life. Im glad I realized how retarded I behaved, so Im not anymore like you. 

p.s. don't even try excuse your behaviour with trolling, it can't be believed

As i said you are a coward/opportunist SHIT..And ofc you still are a TT(Toxic Trash) who deserve exactly this behavior..You dont deserve respect and you know it far better than me..Go lick CHN balls its the last step of your pure pathetic behavior in this game.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Discussing with you is like playing chess against a Dove. No matter how well you play, the dove will knock over all chessmen, poop on the board and strut around as if it had won ...

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

why you guys steal my irrevelant meme?>:(

Don't think we don't give u credit for baptizing our cp and mascot char.
Here's a selfie as proof.
(we look like the Titanic, don't we?)

Shot00011.jpg

• Haha 2