Sign in to follow this  
FinalFen

Is afk macro loop against the server rules?

no and yes? depends on what u mean, it would be stupid to be so, whole idea is to put support or w/e on loop so u dont alt tab like retard every 2mins for dances for example.

also @FinalFen at content worth farming you need live main assister like they do on ruoffi. So unless ur Main assist char is a bot which is obviously bannable you shouldnt worry, as long as you use it and have real life person. The whole point of loop macros is quality of life.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, Kse said:

Hello.

Yes. You are not allowed to use macroses while afk.

and how do u define afk? :D im farming and my bd is on loop dance for 3 hours but follows my main is it afk?

I was thinking more about leaving pc on at night and letting some character macro farm a particular spot.

I mean im not a fun of it, but if it was allowed and others would do it, I wouldn't like to be only one handicapped.

Anyways KSE answered the quesiton so thread can be closed :)

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

and how do u define afk? :D im farming and my bd is on loop dance for 3 hours but follows my main is it afk?

thats not excatly afk though. as you are playing your "main" while your box is on loop.

afk would be useing the loop macro to target nearest mob and attack while you go to bed/leave the pc ie botting with a macro.

another afk would be you join a grp and put on the loop macro and leave, even though the grp is activ it could/should be considered botting if your not there and i do belive they would ban you if they checked you and u wasent there.

2 minutes ago, valkynic said:

thats not excatly afk though. as you are playing your "main" while your box is on loop.

afk would be useing the loop macro to target nearest mob and attack while you go to bed/leave the pc ie botting with a macro.

another afk would be you join a grp and put on the loop macro and leave, even though the grp is activ it could/should be considered botting if your not there and i do belive they would ban you if they checked you and u wasent there.

I completely agree, my main point being they bring more clarity to the exact rules, so there isn't crying topics when ppl get banned that rules werent explained well.

Just now, BlackJack said:

I completely agree, my main point being they bring more clarity to the exact rules, so there isn't crying topics when ppl get banned that rules werent explained well.

agree, they should make it 100% clear what you are allowed to do with the loop macros and what will get you banned or it will be abused 

- implement bot feature
- put a verbal rule u cant bot with it
- fck logic

login and ban 1/3 server, coz every 3rd shout on GH is from afk loop macro.

Edited by kkthx
  • Haha 1

afk macro loop is a function of the game. if you are afk or not let the group you are in punish you or mobs

Edited by eXistenZ

Tottaly unclear. If 1 character of group is alive and others on loop its bannable? Then box on loops should be bannable too. 

I think if all group is afk -only then it is bannable. Am i right or no?

15 hours ago, Rip said:

Can we turn on macro and watch youtube? It isn't afk (away from keyboard)

You can turn on the macro. But you have to constantly monitor the game process. Otherwise you will be an ordinary bot.

Kse

• Queen
  •  
  • Kse
  • Founders

Ingame loop marcoses can be used in any way except afk farming/leveling.

If all or even 1 of your characters performing automatized actions without any human response to Administrators/GMs checks, account(s) will be banned according to the rule 1.1 of Project rules.

Best regards,

Classic Team

NC Soft implements bot function...
GMs "clearly" say we can use it, but if they pm/check us we HAVE to reply in a way that satisfies them or ban...
inb4 random noob says "if u dont like it go away"
---> welcome to privates <---

#Easy way to 5 eu

its very simple boys. if in the moment you are checked you are not there and charcaters are making magic things, it counts as afk and char gets banned.

my personal advice. dont use them if you going afk. couldnt be easier then this xD