Sign in to follow this  
Arslan259

IDEA for our server

Hi, i thing we can make some littlle change.... we can add SA!!! :) but we can make rune only till 10 LVL, and make SA only half the power, for example HP SA give only 15% hp not 25% or casting speed give 7% not 15 %, how was before :) and what we have ? We have more online and more tradinig... people must have rune and SA :) but if we have SA focus and othel then will be big critical rate.... so we can a little make othel weak ( for example Othel rune start 25 critical rate, not 75! and have only 10lvl)  

We can add life stone only for jewellery... for example: low life stone only for ring and if you whant add life stone u need 5 life stone make 1 and after you can add :) medium life stone for earing...  unite 5 to 1 and add to earing, and last high life stone for necklace :) but you take only passive skills or other gain but NOT aktiv skills :) and life stone only for jewelery... for gun we have rune and sa :)   

What do you thing ? For example rich man have epic but you have no money, you can make your jewelery also strong, ofcourse not how epic but you can resist epic :)

3 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

yes ? ou i dont know... sorry :)

y, weapon gets purple glow, u cant drop it and its pretty same like it was in old days.

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

SA in 2.5 update

Close topic.

A bit less jerk-ish answer would've been sufficient. Notice the difference:

"Good idea, but there's no need for this as there'll be a similar system in 2.5 update" - sounds better, doesn't this?

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

A bit less jerk-ish answer would've been sufficient. Notice the difference:

"Good idea, but there's no need for this as there'll be a similar system in 2.5 update" - sounds better, doesn't this?

lol.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, kkthx said:

y, weapon gets purple glow, u cant drop it and its pretty same like it was in old days.

I suggest you to stop watching streams from official and fantasize.

54 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Wrong.

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

SA in 2.5 update

Close topic.

59 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Made my day 

giphy.gif

Hey guys dont angry each other :) i just want that our server will be better than official :) i thing more people like old classic and if we can combine something not all... we can get cool server with big online :) ty for all your answers :)

1 hour ago, Arslan259 said:

Hey guys dont angry each other :) i just want that our server will be better than official :) i thing more people like old classic and if we can combine something not all... we can get cool server with big online :) ty for all your answers :)

It just grinds my gears when someone puts an effort into making some suggestion and then someone like kkthx comes and gives this kind of "lol no thx bye" aka on "top of the things look how coolio I am"-kind of reply. Like geez it doesn't take that much effort to be nice.

28 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

It just grinds my gears when someone puts an effort into making some suggestion and then someone like kkthx comes and gives this kind of "lol no thx bye" aka on "top of the things look how coolio I am"-kind of reply. Like geez it doesn't take that much effort to be nice.

yea, i understand you :)

2 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

Add SA? Yes and hungreds of player will loose billions in adena because of futility of some guns..

but you have runes... there is interesting :)

3 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

Add SA? Yes and hungreds of player will loose billions in adena because of futility of some guns..

you can combine runes and sa :) if you have not strong SA or a litlle bit weak rune ( othel strat from 25 crit rate and 4 lvl othel have 100 + focus 35-40 not 63 ) it will be interesting :) For example you have destro and you thinging you can use great sword with SA 15% hp (not 25%) and othel, or you can buy berseker with focus around 40 and add othel :) or add othel adn SA with atack speed ( but atck speed must be degresed and must give aorund 4% atk speed ) I want that we have more interesant things but not so strong, that all players must combine... and you have more people and more trade :)

1 hour ago, Arslan259 said:

you can combine runes and sa :) if you have not strong SA or a litlle bit weak rune ( othel strat from 25 crit rate and 4 lvl othel have 100 + focus 35-40 not 63 ) it will be interesting :) For example you have destro and you thinging you can use great sword with SA 15% hp (not 25%) and othel, or you can buy berseker with focus around 40 and add othel :) or add othel adn SA with atack speed ( but atck speed must be degresed and must give aorund 4% atk speed ) I want that we have more interesant things but not so strong, that all players must combine... and you have more people and more trade :)

I see what you mean, but since it doesn't quite exist on this chronicle it would take quite some effort to implement it, and not just physically add but also thoroughly test it in terms on balance... As kkthx mentioned, NCsoft added additional "kind of SA" in patch 2.5 so I believe we have better chances of waiting for that one, as it stands :)

22 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I see what you mean, but since it doesn't quite exist on this chronicle it would take quite some effort to implement it, and not just physically add but also thoroughly test it in terms on balance... As kkthx mentioned, NCsoft added additional "kind of SA" in patch 2.5 so I believe we have better chances of waiting for that one, as it stands :)

Okey, ty for answer :)