Sign in to follow this  
NWD

Macro loop

Loop macro  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Loop macro rules

• Any char in party loop afk = ban afk char
    • If some of party is not afk = no ban
  2. 2. Response time for ban (how long char can be afk)

• 10 min
    • 20 min
    • 30 min
    • 40 min
    • 60 min

Hello. If we have option for macro loop, why it is punishable so hard? Like if i box bd, i need to check if admins pm or bd will get banned if it is in minimized window? Or if i need go afk (for example 20 min) while my party farm, shouldnt I be able to leave loop macro for autoattack? In my opinion at least some small time of afk should be allowed. Or only full afk paties should be bannable. Please vote and tell what you think.

16 minutes ago, NWD said:

Hello. If we have option for macro loop, why it is punishable so hard? Like if i box bd, i need to check if admins pm or bd will get banned if it is in minimized window? Or if i need go afk (for example 20 min) while my party farm, shouldnt I be able to leave loop macro for autoattack? In my opinion at least some small time of afk should be allowed. Or only full afk paties should be bannable. Please vote and tell what you think.

Ingame Loop Macro use regulation

By Kse, 15 hours ago in General Discussions 

Kse

• Queen
  •  
  • Kse
  • Founders

Ingame loop marcoses can be used in any way except afk farming/leveling.

If all or even 1 of your characters performing automatized actions without any human response to Administrators/GMs checks, account(s) will be banned according to the rule 1.1 of Project rules.

Best regards,

Classic Team

In my opinion - everything here is clearly stated.

P.S. You can use macros when you AFK, but if you are checked - you will get a ban.

So you cant use macros if afk :D for example if i box bd on same pc with minimized second window. I meed to check pms? Thats kinda stupid

I think it should not be like this and I would like to know if I am the only one that think so.

Just now, NWD said:

I think it should not be like this and I would like to know if I am the only one that think so.

We learn from the survey. B|

This is how it is in official.Same rules:) Dont macro afk. Besides if bd is box admin can see if its same ip and pm main character.So doubt that will be a problem.Besides i hate people  who go afk on rbs :D

Will be lots of bans :) 99% of people don't read rules. Anyway. You better put custom stuff in to server to keep it less legit, but not things what is allowed in retail xD So If I play solo and I intentionally don't reply I will get banned? what is this? Soviet union logic ? :D

Just now, Flavio said:

Will be lots of bans :) 99% of people don't read rules. Anyway. You better put custom stuff in to server to keep it less legit, but not things what is allowed in retail xD So If I play solo and I intentionally don't reply I will get banned? what is this? Soviet union logic ? :D

There is many other way to check if person is a bot or a macro user . And i doubt  you will get ban for  no reason

Just now, TaBIe said:

There is many other way to check if person is a bot or a macro user . And i doubt  you will get ban for  no reason

I'm not talking about bot:) I don't even play lots of accounts it just weird. This server is made to make money. You make more money if you allow auto assist/dance/song macros. Some people likes to play few accounts and will be willing to pay those euros for extra windows ) I don't see anything wrong with auto macros as most of those people was playing small group without auto macros switching windows for main DD's. It just makes your life easier. Anyway who am I to judge. Peace

1 minute ago, Flavio said:

I'm not talking about bot:) I don't even play lots of accounts it just weird. This server is made to make money. You make more money if you allow auto assist/dance/song macros. Some people likes to play few accounts and will be willing to pay those euros for extra windows ) I don't see anything wrong with auto macros as most of those people was playing small group without auto macros switching windows for main DD's. It just makes your life easier. Anyway who am I to judge. Peace

No1 said what u cant loop your box. The thing you cant do is loop your characters ang go afk or whatever.You need to be at pc.Otherwise is pretty much same as bot. Program do job for you.Besides l2 classic ment to be about real people playing together.Not box chars on macro :D

Just now, TaBIe said:

No1 said what u cant loop your box. The thing you cant do is loop your characters ang go afk or whatever.You need to be at pc.Otherwise is pretty much same as bot. Program do job for you.Besides l2 classic ment to be about real people playing together.Not box chars on macro :D

You saying assist macro is same as bot ? O.o Do you have knowledge of what bot is capable to do ?You know what huge issue afk auto macro have if you try to use your main account with next target? Some random will run thru flag up, and u die with -4%. Macro always needs active people, Bot don't need active people and it will be even better in some cases then whole party of active people. And I'm not saying admins should change their rules and makes exceptions. Just said this because most people don't read rules.Same as  I didn't knew you cant use auto heal macro with pp cuz lads already crying:)

Skeevy-Today at 8:12 AM

Character "Andris", check for autohealbot please.

Another thing. Admins let people spam afk macro in GH and other places where you cant even see what other people shouting to sell ) Do you understand where I'm going with this? 

I know how macro works and what bot is capable of. I said its treated by the same way as bot. If your character is killing while u not near by PC or laptop it count as bot, because program doing job for you and its against certain rules. Doesnt matter  if you on macro,bo,clicker. You should always be able to respond.Otherwise  admin dont care if it was bot macro or whatever

This is 2.0 feature. It was made by ncsoft. It is not 3rd party software. I never respond cuz I'm asshole. Wake up. Bye

Edited by Flavio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1