NWD

Macro loop topic closed

Why kse close my topic without giving any explanation? I am not the only want seeking answers.

Whats the point of loop macro if you cant use it? Not pressing the button? It is a feature made to be used not to be banned for. I am not sure for what kind of using this macro my character can get banned. And if I have 1 ban already it will be ban forever so i need to know 100%.  I can ask in pm but there are a lot of players who ask same questions. 2 given sentences of explanation explains nothing.

My main questions need to be answered:

1) if i play with archer main and box bd(loop macro) do i have to look in bd pm so i dont get banned? If yes how long you wait for answer?

2) if i am in party and need to go afk for 20 min. If i leave loop assist-attack macro do i get ban or no?

Need normal support on this matter

Ok ty. 

Still i doubt you can know if i am there or no. For example i play with 2 pc and i only look in 1 pc monitor. Then my box counts as afk?

you will still see wierd sh1t happening around you. You will still see your chars geting displaced, you will still take normal actions.

everytime ppl comes with complains about gm didnt checked or they were there and no one pmed them etc is pure utter garbage.

char are checked in ways that if you are there, you will notice it and you will react to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

honestly my personal favorite is when dude is killing evil elpys for 10 minutes and makes ticket saying he was just farming with the friend and suddenly got dc and ban.

It should be disabled like it was planned in first place rather than changing restriction for it everytime some new fishy method of using it pops up.

i agree. but we wanted to give the ppl the benefit of the doubt and see how they behave with it, it still a very useful tool... just need to hope ppl wont abuse it, so we dont have to hurt the ones who just want to simply use it.

1 hour ago, NWD said:

Why kse close my topic without giving any explanation? I am not the only want seeking answers.

Whats the point of loop macro if you cant use it? Not pressing the button? It is a feature made to be used not to be banned for. I am not sure for what kind of using this macro my character can get banned. And if I have 1 ban already it will be ban forever so i need to know 100%.  I can ask in pm but there are a lot of players who ask same questions. 2 given sentences of explanation explains nothing.

My main questions need to be answered:

1) if i play with archer main and box bd(loop macro) do i have to look in bd pm so i dont get banned? If yes how long you wait for answer?

2) if i am in party and need to go afk for 20 min. If i leave loop assist-attack macro do i get ban or no?

Need normal support on this matter

I had the same doubt, now it's OK.

40 minutes ago, San0 said:

i agree. but we wanted to give the ppl the benefit of the doubt and see how they behave with it, it still a very useful tool... just need to hope ppl wont abuse it, so we dont have to hurt the ones who just want to simply use it.

abuse is line very hard to judge, my cp members have kids and stuffs, lots of time they have to afk to do something like wipe their kids asses or clean their bottles XD, i guess i will tell them just stand still from now on xD 

Let me see if I get it right.

I have 2 rechargers boxes + 1 ES boxed on my alt pc/PA. If I just let him running his gift with loop and stop looking at his box, I will get banned?

I will be there, but not active as it should be. 

1 hour ago, San0 said:

you will still see wierd sh1t happening around you. You will still see your chars geting displaced, you will still take normal actions.

everytime ppl comes with complains about gm didnt checked or they were there and no one pmed them etc is pure utter garbage.

char are checked in ways that if you are there, you will notice it and you will react to it.

10 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

abuse is line very hard to judge, my cp members have kids and stuffs, lots of time they have to afk to do something like wipe their kids asses or clean their bottles XD, i guess i will tell them just stand still from now on xD 

i wonder how were you living till now xD

1 hour ago, San0 said:

Anyone managed to youtube wierd sh`t happening around him ? San0 got me curious what can they come up with :D Maybe random Baium passing by giving the looper kiss of eva ?

32 minutes ago, San0 said:

i wonder how were you living till now xD

we had to stop and wait for them xD when we found out this macro loop we were like "oh, thanks god" LOL now... xD still have to live with it though