Sign in to follow this  
Ninj4

CP - Fear None

Nice to see some bishop POV... good fights.

edit: Fellow bishop driver approves too :D 

Edited by weeeeD

23 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Fellow bishop approves!
I tend to be more aggressive with backfire but nothing wrong with playing it safe.

I would do that but mine doesn't land :(
one of those parties is all 75/76, other one is a little higher than me so not worth the risk I guess

8 hours ago, elfyyy said:

I would do that but mine doesn't land :(
one of those parties is all 75/76, other one is a little higher than me so not worth the risk I guess

Dont listen them, if bishop goes front line - he will be pulled by 76+ tanks = easy loss.

Good reaction (u are trying to predict which member will be hit hard before he is hit hard), only 2 things - 1) when u out of mana and its pvp in loa\toi - use usual res scrolls. Also u have to have some bress scrols for such a pvp. 2) When u out of mana - SIT, running around doesnt help.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Dont listen them, if bishop goes front line - he will be pulled by 76+ tanks = easy loss.

Good reaction (u are trying to predict which member will be hit hard before he is hit hard), only 2 things - 1) when u out of mana and its pvp in loa\toi - use usual res scrolls. Also u have to have some bress scrols for such a pvp. 2) When u out of mana - SIT, running around doesnt help.

I don't mean to be a rambo bishop, but there are a few oportunities to backfire BD/SWS/WL/OL when they come in that I didn't take, you know?

I was running at the end cause I was close to mass ress mana, but then had to use the mana to heal myself, but yeah, good advice

BRess is good advice too, dying to mobs suck ¬¬

Thanks for the feedback.

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Is it only me or do female chars look weird as healers? Priest has always been man's job :S

Wa da fak.

You been even in girl monastary? 

Those are the most wild girls in thr world, believe me ?

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Wa da fak.

You been even in girl monastary? 

Those are the most wild girls in thr world, believe me ?

Yeah those are nuns, but in middle ages basically the only people who bothered actually educating themselves with some medicine knowledge were monks.

Also there are exactly 0 woman Cardis and until 2015 there hasn't been any female Bishop either (probably 2nd transfer quest bugged)... Meanwhile e.g. female gladiators were an actual thing. So pls leave healing to men B|

conceptArt-healer-lrg.jpg