Sign in to follow this  
lulurullez

WHERE DROP SB DEATH WHISPER?

I AM TRYING TO FIND WHERE DROP THE SPELLBOOK , BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHICH WIKI IS RIGHT. ONE SAYS DROP IN THE ENCHANTED MONSTER EYE AND THE OTHER IN US Valley Treant, SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT DATABASE TO FOLLOW?

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Is this correctomundo tho? I'm too lazy to do some research but wasn't drop of this SB somehow altered here?

I used it many times and it never lied on items. The only difference I noticed is different item amounts spoiled or different spoiling chance.

Ivory Tower - Manashen Gargoyles

and some mob in Sea of Spores

Don't be a lazy fock and google: l2 wiki classic database

And stop using freaking CAPS

Edited by FinalFen

@FinalFen He said he visited wiki but he has multiple different informations, hence he's asking for confirmation :)

14 hours ago, lulurullez said:

I AM TRYING TO FIND WHERE DROP THE SPELLBOOK , BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHICH WIKI IS RIGHT. ONE SAYS DROP IN THE ENCHANTED MONSTER EYE AND THE OTHER IN US Valley Treant, SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT DATABASE TO FOLLOW?

6 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Don't be a lazy fock and google: l2 wiki classic database

I'm not lazy, quite the opposite. I searched all the sites, and each one says one thing, I just want to know which one it is based this server!

14 hours ago, valkynic said:

if i remember right it drops off the stone golems in sea of spores and gargoyles below ivory

.There is some errors in drops.Server  pretty custom aswell and i think it uses  not 2.0 drop database but older. For dw spellbook it shows Under ivory tower and sos.But silence sb  From  harit lizards,but it still drops from dire wyrm in sos

Same goes for Giant monster eye. It shows 3 sb drop at same rates, but what i always get is break duresss.Neither aura flash neither tempest sb i saw  there drop.But rates are supposed to be same. 0.01-0.05 %

Edited by TaBIe

11 minutes ago, Koll said:

With all respect,could you check the Giant  monster eye drop list and rates? Because  according to l2 wiki, it says that  Gian monster eye drops 3 spellbooks at same rates (0.01-0.05 %)

Tempest,aura flash and Break duress. I already farming very long time and all i keep getting is break duress.Got more than 7 of them already.Kinda strange odds to get  one type of spellbook at same chance so many times in a row. Unless drop rates are not the same.On 1.5 it was like 1/10k,but on 2.0 can u aprove or deny those drop rates?

Thank you for your time

Edited by TaBIe

20 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

With all respect,could you check the Giant  monster eye drop list and rates? Because  according to l2 wiki, it says that  Gian monster eye drops 3 spellbooks at same rates (0.01-0.05 %)

Tempest,aura flash and Break duress. I already farming very long time and all i keep getting is break duress.Got more than 7 of them already.Kinda strange odds to get  one type of spellbook at same chance so many times in a row. Unless drop rates are not the same.On 1.5 it was like 1/10k,but on 2.0 can u aprove or deny those drop rates?

Thank you for your time

Break Duress had more chance as I see. Asked scripter to fix. With Monday restart will be fixed.

9 minutes ago, Koll said:

Break Duress had more chance as I see. Asked scripter to fix. With Monday restart will be fixed.

Thank you.Atleast now i know i farmed with a reason