Sign in to follow this  
Xipicau

Supports (SwS/BD) are needed in server as mains?

Hello,

I'm about to start to play in the server. I already had support characters (SwS/BD) as main class in several servers. I wonder if at this point it makes sense to have a support as main, of if most of the clans are using boxes to sing/dance and that's it.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

29 minutes ago, Xipicau said:

Hello,

I'm about to start to play in the server. I already had support characters (SwS/BD) as main class in several servers. I wonder if at this point it makes sense to have a support as main, of if most of the clans are using boxes to sing/dance and that's it.

Sws is the most needed class  overall in this server bd is needed to but most of at fighters party's mage pt's box it some times
but if you pick to play sws no chance you wont find  raid partys/clan/or cp

1 hour ago, Xipicau said:

Hello,

Like said ganja. SWS is hardest to find player class. Harder than bishop. And with random parties not so hard to level up.

Both are great and I wouldn't say that one or another is mainly a BOX. You can indeed see a lot more BD boxes than SWS ones because when someone is generally farming with boxes he prefers to have a BD since it provides higher DPS increase (aka more efficient farm). But if you were thinking about playing actively in a CP's then I would say that both SWS and BD are equally important and not boxed (unless the owner/driver isn't online) :)