GrimoireWeiss

Question on looping macro.

Trying to make my box assist me in combat with auto attacks and follow me as well. The results kind of worked but really clunky. Saw some videos where they helped the main characters quickly and followed as well.
Anyone could share that macro?

if you use decrease background preformance the macros tend to be slower.

you could use this:

/target xx

/assist

/attack

for this to work with movement you have to target yourself after the mob is dead, you could allso use tactical signs both works.

if for some reason it wont work add in a small /delay 1 or something.

7 minutes ago, valkynic said:

if you use decrease background preformance the macros tend to be slower.

you could use this:

/target xx

/assist

/attack

for this to work with movement you have to target yourself after the mob is dead, you could allso use tactical signs both works.

if for some reason it wont work add in a small /delay 1 or something.

Thanks, works good without /delay. I kind of over thinked with targeting so it was a bit clunky :D
Btw no way to make it heal at certain hp% just with delay?

13 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

Thanks, works good without /delay. I kind of over thinked with targeting so it was a bit clunky :D
Btw no way to make it heal at certain hp% just with delay?

macros cant check for things so only way to do auto healing would be to do it on a timer ie small heals every x sec's or something like that, or maybe you could do the following(i dont know if it would work)

/targettacticalsign 1

/useskill heal

and then simply put the tactical sign 1 on the target u want to be healed, ofcourse the healer would stop moveing so you sould have to add in somesort of attack for it to follow again

3 minutes ago, valkynic said:

macros cant check for things so only way to do auto healing would be to do it on a timer ie small heals every x sec's or something like that, or maybe you could do the following(i dont know if it would work)

/targettacticalsign 1

/useskill heal

and then simply put the tactical sign 1 on the target u want to be healed, ofcourse the healer would stop moveing so you sould have to add in somesort of attack for it to follow again

The solution sounds nice. Should work on paper I think.

Just now, GrimoireWeiss said:

The solution sounds nice. Should work on paper I think.

as i said i dont know if it would work as i havent tried it but ya it should work and if u just add an attack to it and once the heal is done remove the tac sign and the healer should be following the target it just healed untill you put up the next tac sign.

6 minutes ago, valkynic said:

as i said i dont know if it would work as i havent tried it but ya it should work and if u just add an attack to it and once the heal is done remove the tac sign and the healer should be following the target it just healed untill you put up the next tac sign.

It keeps healing even when removing the sign. There needs to be a command to untarget after heal. He won't be able to follow but in a small room it could stand and heal.

10 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

It keeps healing even when removing the sign. There needs to be a command to untarget after heal. He won't be able to follow but in a small room it could stand and heal.

hmm not sure if u can stop it, u could do:

/target tac sign

/useskill heal

/target xx

/attack

in theory that should heal the tac sign and then target your main char and follow him the attack should stop the casting but again iam not sure

3 minutes ago, valkynic said:

hmm not sure if u can stop it, u could do:

/target tac sign

/useskill heal

/target xx

/attack

in theory that should heal the tac sign and then target your main char and follow him the attack should stop the casting but again iam not sure

It will just heal anyway. If it won't lose target after heal it will heal what ever he is targeting. There is no command to untarget from what I have seen.
Anyway at least helps with hitting so thanks.

53 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

It will just heal anyway. If it won't lose target after heal it will heal what ever he is targeting. There is no command to untarget from what I have seen.
Anyway at least helps with hitting so thanks.

aw oki, best u can do is heal on a timer i guess