Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

CS

CHN wanted Aden so badly and they sacrificed everything in order to achieve their goal..Boring Siege..

Drama Ally 3 Castles..Such a shame we dont have 4 clans in our ally..

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

CHN wanted Aden so badly and they sacrificed everything in order to achieve their goal..Boring Siege..

Drama Ally 3 Castles..Such a same we dont have 4 clans in our ally..

Boring for you :P

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rip said:

Boring for you :P

We would like to join the main party to have some fun but there were itommy,ex,cavaero,jf lurking in order to take smth. And still ws tried to take oren 2 times.

Also we tried to take gludio.

We only were a bit surprised that CHN cleared WS in aden but didnt crest (how did it happened btw?). Anyway the result is expected(rip cp>>perkunas) and fine for us.

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

We would like to join the main party to have some fun but there were itommy,ex,cavaero,jf lurking in order to take smth. And still ws tried to take oren 2 times.

Also we tried to take gludio.

We only were a bit surprised that CHN cleared WS in aden but didnt crest (how did it happened btw?). Anyway the result is expected(rip cp>>perkunas) and fine for us.

They crested aden. And they keep it for about 20-30min.

Dont understand last part :D

19 minutes ago, Rip said:

They crested aden. And they keep it for about 20-30min.

Dont understand last part :D

No I mean after you crested it back, there was a moment when ws were in town, chn were in aden castle, time passed and no crest.

The last part? I mean that everybody expected that perkunas will crest aden casue your cp transfer.

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

No I mean after you crested it back, there was a moment when ws were in town, chn were in aden castle, time passed and no crest.

The last part? I mean that everybody expected that perkunas will crest aden casue your cp transfer.

All leaders of china where dead. No one to crest Aden at that point. WK ally did very wrong on focusing Aden i mean ok try but if you can't hold it at least own 1 castle even if in last 30 mins. Still they came again and again and again and failed hard this siege poor leadership over there. At least thats what i think.

Edited by Baluu

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

It was neverending pvp and we go 2 times take on Oren without nothing, just fast rush, because our "totally" blind spies give info that Oren is empty. 

I have so big smile on my face if i ride on my mount inside oren castle alone and there was tons of NF. :D

This CS was very good from WS and WK if we talk about pvp. I play lineage mainly for it, that i want fight in mass pvp, 1x per 14 days on CS.

SM all time stay back and take free castles. Its cleaver from tactics side, but totaly useless for pvp players. But who is surprise, when u gank 1 DA in SV with 2 parties and fail it. xD

Lose 3 castles for the sake of 3-4 pvp 1time\2weeks? When you have mass pvp in toi every day? No,tnx.

No need to be hypocritical, ws side tried to take "free castles" 5 times this siedge as well (2 times ex on dion, 2 times oren, 1 time gludio), but no luck. No mention ws groupped in oren 4 times and then moved back to aden :(

i saw wk trying to steal our castle not yours, its nothing out of the ordinary to get 3 castles when chyna is  braindead with tunnel vision on aden. With this situation you cannot get more than 2 castles and getting a castle against 2 alliances is decent. I wish i was there, seemed like a decent siege.

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

It was neverending pvp and we go 2 times take on Oren without nothing, just fast rush, because our "totally" blind spies give info that Oren is empty. 

I have so big smile on my face if i ride on my mount inside oren castle alone and there was tons of NF. :D

This CS was very good from WS and WK if we talk about pvp. I play lineage mainly for it, that i want fight in mass pvp, 1x per 14 days on CS.

SM all time stay back and take free castles. Its cleaver from tactics side, but totaly useless for pvp players. But who is surprise, when u gank 1 DA in SV with 2 parties and fail it. xD

Types all of this bullsh1t while avoiding every war on a daily basis since 2016. Carebear hypocrite.

SM all time stay back and take free castles. Its cleaver from tactics side, but totaly useless for pvp players.

yep, +2k CP + resist stun circlet + noblesse scrolls on 3 entire clans are totally useless, especially for mass PvP.

1474.gif

Edited by Arcanum
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

i allways love it when stiba talks about "pvp" players when he is the first to run away in a 9v9 and then have 3242345234 excuses afterwards why he ran like a little girl, it just makes me warm and fuzzy inside to read.

keep it comming and maybe just maybe daddy bizz will get you a castle again in the future so that you can wait 5 more sec before running away from pvp 

10 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Types all of this bullsh1t while avoiding every war on a daily basis since 2016. Carebear hypocrite.

I told u manytimes, just a make a movie from your zerk ganks on me. xD

5 hours ago, Arcanum said:

yep, +2k CP + resist stun circlet + noblesse scrolls on 3 entire clans are totally useless, especially for mass PvP.

1474.gif

Maybe again read what i wrote.xD Angela CP and her no brain style, Allah Akbar ?

4 hours ago, valkynic said:

i allways love it when stiba talks about "pvp" players when he is the first to run away in a 9v9 and then have 3242345234 excuses afterwards why he ran like a little girl, it just makes me warm and fuzzy inside to read.

keep it comming and maybe just maybe daddy bizz will get you a castle again in the future so that you can wait 5 more sec before running away from pvp 

Give me more love JerryZ's puppies. I had always fun from your zerk ganks when my pt started here and we were 10-15lvl lowers lvls than u and we made u crazy with PR. I have same fun if u gank solo location for 1-3people with 1-2pts and fail it or u take same numbers and u get totally rekt. Myrmi dont be sad, one day u maybe won 

Keep your zerk and be happy. 

3 hours ago, JerrySM said:

1 guy was behind and see everything :)

0cef77c062fabda73cf401efbfc86562a5bdd474133b7d7ae1b31eeb5c786f83.jpg

Unfortunately, this forum Is one big SM zerk sh.t too. See you on other side.

<last PR here> Stiba <3 

@Stiba007  How is it possible the side with the less numbers called zerg? dont spread  this rumors (we got better activity overall as cp's but not zerg)
Especialy at Eu prime that i can have  my own opinion cause its my prime too we got  pretty equal numbers (you can see that anyway from pvp's video that  they are very balanced and last long)

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Maybe again read what i wrote.xD Angela CP and her no brain style, Allah Akbar ?

WOW - It can talk again. what happened the last few days? You were so quiet. Did you have your period?

And btw: its called "Allahu Akbar" ... jerk!

Edited by Anytime

14 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Keep your zerk and be happy. 

maybe you forgot when u was a zerg some months ago? LOL what an hypocrites :D