Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

CS

@Stiba007 Yesterday mighty leader of TT why Kuba rr,Lafi Bsoe and you ride your lovely mount to seek help from your alliance against Parasadalos and me?

You are too strong everybody know it..Last days i try to figure out who is the best DA at l2 Classic club..Stiba007 or TrolBr..

You are a PVE player who lack many abilities to lead ppl at mass pvp fights..Simply a JOKE..Before spread your nonsense shits i express opinions from your ally.Thats what they think of you..Kisses ...Ave Stiba

i used 1 bsoe last night (wrong call, he said many enemies :D cuz we were ganged atlest 3 times with SM zerg), so its ok...i dont have it more.. :D

16 minutes ago, Lafi said:

(wrong call, he said many enemies)

Sounds like stiba indeed. We gank him with 3-4 people he shouts SM ZERG, comes forum say SM ZERG, while running away/pr'ing/bsoe'ing with 5+.

what u mean 5+, or in what time? ... cuz when i BSOEed we were there just Stiba and me with boxed OL, PP, BD... it's 5 but everybody knows PP and BD are low lvl without clan and maybe u count all my summons aswell.. hmmm, hmmm.. If i have 4 summons, so we were there 4 unicorns, 1 panther, stiba, pp, bd, ol, 1 checker, me 10ppl or OVER 9000 aaaaaaaa

30 minutes ago, Lafi said:

i used 1 bsoe last night (wrong call, he said many enemies :D cuz we were ganged atlest 3 times with SM zerg), so its ok...i dont have it more.. :D

thats normal though? even if its 9v9 i bet he screams zerg incomming, the funny part your the ones who had the zerg for the longest time, its not sm's fault that your leaders failed to keep it together and that dosent make sm into a zerg but hey i guess when your as bad as stiba and TT you need an excusse when you cant fight equal or less numbers.

its a shame ripwalker left TT now theres no longer any good fights left when encountering TT its just a pure walkover and boring as hell please try to get him back so that we atleast can get a challange

2 minutes ago, Lafi said:

what u mean 5+, or in what time? ... cuz when i BSOEed we were there just Stiba and me with boxed OL, PP, BD... it's 5 but everybody knows PP and BD are low lvl without clan and maybe u count all my summons aswell.. hmmm, hmmm.. If i have 4 summons, so we were there 4 unicorns, 1 panther, stiba, pp, bd, ol, 1 checker, me 10ppl or OVER 9000 aaaaaaaa

thats how stiba counts or else please explain how he can get 9ppl turned into 2 grps?

5 minutes ago, valkynic said:

even if its 9v9

why u talking about 9v9 over and over again.. we dont have even 6 actvive ppl in our CP... we recruiting all the time.. cuz we have bad luck with ppl

7 minutes ago, valkynic said:

your the ones who had the zerg for the longest time

yes, no longest just longer... ty

8 minutes ago, valkynic said:

that dosent make sm into a zerg

yes, SM recruiting everything from last days on 1.5 and u have more and more untaged members

10 minutes ago, valkynic said:

i guess when your as bad as stiba and TT you need an excusse when you cant fight equal or less numbers.

im and i will be better than stiba, always... i dont call it excuses - simply facts

12 minutes ago, valkynic said:

its a shame ripwalker left TT

regrouping CPs, no shame... u knows nothings.. so.. 

12 minutes ago, valkynic said:

thats how stiba counts or else please explain how he can get 9ppl turned into 2 grps?

??? dont understand.. u still talking about stiba even he is not here... summon @Stiba007 pls

13 minutes ago, Lafi said:

I'm not talking about yday's gank. This happens since 1.5 at blazing swamp, ab.... The only fights he takes are with other parties on his side... Is standard stiba mindset to think that 2 guys moving towards his party is zerg attack :D. This would be the most boring server ever if everyone was a carebear like Stiba. The only reason people keep pointing this out is because he has a big mouth and talks shit all the time, cuz it is common knowledge and doesn't even need to be said.

2 minutes ago, Lafi said:

yes, SM recruiting everything from last days on 1.5 and u have more and more untaged members

lol??? Funny how everything we reject goes to your side or just stays here, we are still with same 3 clans, just finished filling slots, no big deal.

If we  recruited every party/clan that looked to join our side in the past few months, no one would be able to compete with us in this server and your ally would be a lot smaller :D. Would also be boring for everyone, specially for us. But we are not biZZerg, most of us are heavily against building any kind of zerg so don't worry about that, we take very slow steps when it comes to recruiting. Meanwhile your ally leader (already having the majority of players in the server) borrows buff boxes to Level 4x CPs hoping to recruit them later if they stay long enough in the server. Soon we might see his PP at talking island.

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

why u talking about 9v9 over and over again.. we dont have even 6 actvive ppl in our CP... we recruiting all the time.. cuz we have bad luck with ppl

yes, no longest just longer... ty

im and i will be better than stiba, always... i dont call it excuses - simply facts

regrouping CPs, no shame... u knows nothings.. so.. 

??? dont understand.. u still talking about stiba even he is not here... summon @Stiba007 pls

When you recruit cp members like ZACMAN  what do you expect to happen? Thats not "bad luck" , its bad choosing.

ZacMan leaved cuz he went on official server... so what tha hack u talking about? 

Edited by Lafi

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

why u talking about 9v9 over and over again.. we dont have even 6 actvive ppl in our CP... we recruiting all the time.. cuz we have bad reputation

yes, SM recruiting everything from last days on 1.5 and u have more and more untaged members but we have to cry about it even if numbers are still in our favour during eu prime

im and i will be better than stiba, always... i dont call it excuses - simply facts. It doesn't get worse than stiba anyway

I went through the trouble to fix your misspells
Now i expect from you in return to stop embarassing yourself.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lafi said:

ZacMan leaved cuz he went on official server... so what tha hack u talking about? 

Yea zacman and his pt went to off for 2 week 9_9 his is back in jf now.

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Yea zacman and his pt went to off for 2 week 9_9 his is back in jf now.

TY... yes, i know about that.. and he play here again with his friends..

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

TY... yes, i know about that.. and he play here again with his friends..

He was playing ih3art in your party, that's what they are talking about....

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

He was playing ih3art in your party

what u telling me now, im confused a little bit... cuz iH3art is iH3art and ZacMan is ZacMan.. they are two different persons...

7 hours ago, Lafi said:

what u telling me now, im confused a little bit... cuz iH3art is iH3art and ZacMan is ZacMan.. they are two different persons...

Yea, mb was dermeister on the necro. I don't care enough to search on past threads. Anw, wasnt a matter of luck with new members, look who you recruited...

50 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Yea, mb was dermeister on the necro. I don't care enough to search on past threads. Anw, wasnt a matter of luck with new members, look who you recruited...

I have no problem with any of them... they are both normal men, ZacMan choose another way (he want to play with his friends) and i respected that and iH3art still playing with us, he has hard job to do and he is still online as hell (i dont know how u doing it, malaka :D )

so im still confused what u talking about... and u say dont care but obviously do... O.o

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

I have no problem with any of them... they are both normal men, ZacMan choose another way (he want to play with his friends) and i respected that and iH3art still playing with us, he has hard job to do and he is still online as hell (i dont know how u doing it, malaka :D )

so im still confused what u talking about... and u say dont care but obviously do... O.o

yes its normal to call people's mothers whore in forums. Pity they do it in greek so you cant understand it ;)

Edited by Yomana

no its not normal but come on, how old are u (no offense)... just take over it...(that's why dont talk with Sensei, he is meaning like all the time, he dont want discuss just forum fight) what i try to say, all my experience with ZacMan, iH3art was on normal lvl...

And all what i know greek is "malaka" :D

Edited by Lafi
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lafi said:

no its not normal but common, how old are u (no offense)... just take over it...(that's why dont talk with Sensei, he is meaning like all the time, he dont want discuss just forum fight) what i try to say, all my experience with ZacMan, iH3art was on normal lvl...

"I se skato" free lesson from someone who goes to Greece a lot :D

31 minutes ago, Lafi said:

no its not normal but common, how old are u (no offense)... just take over it...(that's why dont talk with Sensei, he is meaning like all the time, he dont want discuss just forum fight) what i try to say, all my experience with ZacMan, iH3art was on normal lvl...

i just prefer not to play with people that dont respect anything ;) 

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

i just prefer not to play with people that dont respect anything ;) 

you've been born in the wrong country :D From my 15+ experience in online video games, Greeks are either super chill nice guys to play with or complete cancer. No middle ground :D

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

you've been born in the wrong country :D From my 15+ experience in online video games, Greeks are either super chill nice guys to play with or complete cancer. No middle ground :D

thats why after my first server (which was greek) i never played again in those huge greek l2 servers. Because usually greeks are super toxic and believe they are master of all games.

And i will propably get flamed for that , for not "being greek" enough. :D

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1