Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

CS

Just now, Yomana said:

thats why after my first server (which was greek) i never played again in those huge greek l2 servers. Because usually greeks are super toxic and believing they are master of all games.

idk man.. king Leonidas seems like a super chill dude. I'd definitely hang out with him and drink some tsipouro :D

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Lafi said:

I have no problem with any of them... they are both normal men, ZacMan choose another way (he want to play with his friends) and i respected that and iH3art still playing with us, he has hard job to do and he is still online as hell (i dont know how u doing it, malaka :D )

so im still confused what u talking about... and u say dont care but obviously do... O.o

Sure, other than the fact that one is a huge asshole and the other scammed an entire WL gear of my cp, i also have nothing against them either, super cool guys :D.

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Sure, other than the fact that one is a huge asshole and the other scammed an entire WL gear of my cp, i also have nothing against them either, super cool guys :D.

You falling deep in your lies. Scammers are banned, if owner decide Zacman scammed him he can report. Report = Ban. Zacman wasn't banned, you were just crying to owner about that WL so you got it back, but owner of this char wanted Zacman to have it.

Just pathetic

Edited by Myrtan

50 minutes ago, Sensei said:

how about you wake up from your little fairytale actualy?

omg, Sensei leave me alone... im not Stiba u are annoying as hell...

Have huge concern about ur mental health... make more screenshots about Stiba... Are u addicted to him? Malaka, come on!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

omg, Sensei leave me alone... im not Stiba u are annoying as hell...

Have huge concern about ur mental health... make more screenshots about Stiba... Are u addicted to him? Malaka, come on!

You are swimming in cancer in that cp and you worry about my mental health? (stiba + greek reject combo)
Bro, you are losing your sanity... (example: u mention my name and then you say "leave me alone")
Run while you still can, and you can thank me later ;)

Edited by Sensei

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

You falling deep in your lies. Scammers are banned, if owner decide Zacman scammed him he can report. Report = Ban. Zacman wasn't banned, you were just crying to owner about that WL so you got it back, but owner of this char wanted Zacman to have it.

Just pathetic

So why the owner of that warlord still plays and you haven't returned anything ? 

Scam is scam, doesn't matter if it was reported or not.

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

So why the owner of that warlord still plays and you haven't returned anything ? 

Scam is scam, doesn't matter if it was reported or not.

Sorry but it wasnt scam..This kid named Zacman just refused to give back what real Direktor gave him when he took  brake from server..Of Course the deal was when he ll be back take everything but little fail abortion sold everything to help his CP..So he found hilarious excuses to avoid this situation.Their value as humans if we could consider these apes humans is  0..