Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

WTB Magical Tablets

2 hours ago, San0 said:

249kk and a super bock! 

the 0.5% drop you mentioned at the start of the patch is kinda bollox btw. I've tested all mobs extensively and the drop rate is closer to 0.1% than 0.5%.

41 minutes ago, San0 said:

only seal archangels have 05

Idk, i killed 10,000 of each mobs on test and got avg of 2 tablets per 1k mobs, tested all 4 kinds of mobs that drop it. Didn't notice seal archangels dropping extra. Anyway it's good if they have better chance to drop as they are incredibly tanky compared to all other mobs in the instance.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Idk, i killed 10,000 of each mobs on test and got avg of 2 tablets per 1k mobs, tested all 4 kinds of mobs that drop it. Didn't notice seal archangels dropping extra. Anyway it's good if they have better chance to drop as they are incredibly tanky compared to all other mobs in the instance.

This is not how statistic work!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_hypothesis_testing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_statistic

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/statistics-probability/significance-tests-one-sample/tests-about-population-mean/v/hypothesis-testing-and-p-values

7 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

This is not  how arguments work.( Ctrl +c -Ctrl + V )
If you knew you would be able to explain  fast and easy :ph34r:

why there was no spam at JerryZ topic when he was buying for 30kk? That poor guy btw, got no adena. He should buy 1 tablet per epic jewel lol. He buy ppl with epic jewels so why not tablets.

3 hours ago, kkthx said:

why there was no spam at JerryZ topic when he was buying for 30kk? That poor guy btw, got no adena. He should buy 1 tablet per epic jewel lol. He buy ppl with epic jewels so why not tablets.

you literally complain in every single topic in forum , for different reasons every time. You got worse period than my gf.

(who am i kidding , im forever alone)

Edited by Yomana

19 minutes ago, Yomana said:

you literally complain in every single topic in forum , for different reasons every time. You got worse period than my gf.

(who am i kidding , im forever alone)

that butthurt, hit the table and the scissors will answer :)

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

that butthurt, hit the table and the scissors will answer :)

How can i be butthurt when i have no idea who you are :D You try to troll but fail misserably.

Edited by Yomana

40 minutes ago, Yomana said:

How can i be butthurt when i have no idea who you are :D You try to troll but fail misserably.

ur comments tell me everything. GG easy.