Sign in to follow this  
YulRun

You have been disconnected (Login)

Just updated, haven't played since 1.5, when i click on the proxy channel and hit login it just disconnects instantly.

Also side note, got a friend to try and he just downloaded the game from your website and its the bitfrost client? and it crashes when he logs in.

9 minutes ago, YulRun said:

Just updated, haven't played since 1.5, when i click on the proxy channel and hit login it just disconnects instantly.

Also side note, got a friend to try and he just downloaded the game from your website and its the bitfrost client? and it crashes when he logs in.

duno about first one, the crash happens when you enter wrong account info.

5 hours ago, Africa said:

Dunno If I understood correctly but you can't update to 2.0 through updater, you have to download the new 2.0 client + patch 

^This, and

8 hours ago, YulRun said:

Glad to see you back, Yul