Sign in to follow this  
caesar1989

[LF] 2.0 Mods

Hello there,
I've just started playing and as I've always done I'm levelling up a Dwarf (with my fiance) so that we can cover all the needs of our main chars.

I've noticed that in the past some mods where shared to simplify some aspects of the game (like chat color changes, what the monsters Drop/Spoil, lvl and aggro of mobs)

Is there a version of this mods for the 2.0?

Thanks in advance for the help (:

1 hour ago, caesar1989 said:

chat color changes

The patch for it is sitting right on the top of your thread :)

The rest i believe doesn't exist yet.

As soon as our scripter will get time, he will try to make drop/spoil patch.

Thank you Kse! (:

I'll follow your suggestion and use the color patch for the moment 

looking forward for the drop & spoil one anyway :)

keep up the good work!

I suggest play mains and dont spoil. Items come with level.

10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I suggest play mains and dont spoil. Items come with level.

Well, you have a point there! (:

The main reason I do this is because I can't relate on anybody else (except my fiance) to progress in the game.

Also, we don't play that much (we both have a full time job, and some real life to take care of) and we like the "grinding" part of the game more than the endgame itself (we usually get bored if you get too much help and get to the endgame content too fast)

edit ---

I'm going to start a sort of "presentation" thread, also to ask some newbie question about the server (Already did it for my main language, but I want to know more also from the rest of the community :))

Edited by caesar1989

Well, you have a point there! (:

The main reason I do this is because I can't relate on anybody else (except my fiance) to progress in the game.

Also, we don't play that much (we both have a full time job, and some real life to take care of) and we like the "grinding" part of the game more than the endgame itself (we usually get bored if you get too much help and get to the endgame content too fast)

edit ---

I'm going to start a sort of "presentation" thread, also to ask some newbie question about the server (Already did it for my main language, but I want to know more also from the rest of the community :))

In this chronicle end game is not reachable ;)

Just now, ProGressive said:

In this chronicle end game is not reachable ;)

I see (in fact I've just understood recently that this is a sort of new chronicle!)

Anyway, at some point, if you do all that you can to start participate into PVP, Siege and whatelse, you get into the "soft"-endgame where you actually don't do anything else than PVP and Siege.

I know, it may not be like that, still in a server like this, with an Auction House and with the small amount of our I have to play, I prefer to start as I've always done in the past.

This way I should never really need the help of anyone else to enjoy the game (not talking about RB and Epic.. but i think that there is a long long way before reaching that point xD)

27 minutes ago, caesar1989 said:

I see (in fact I've just understood recently that this is a sort of new chronicle!)

Anyway, at some point, if you do all that you can to start participate into PVP, Siege and whatelse, you get into the "soft"-endgame where you actually don't do anything else than PVP and Siege.

I know, it may not be like that, still in a server like this, with an Auction House and with the small amount of our I have to play, I prefer to start as I've always done in the past.

This way I should never really need the help of anyone else to enjoy the game (not talking about RB and Epic.. but i think that there is a long long way before reaching that point xD)

Classic chronicle is combination of modern interface + old school gameplay. It also gets content patches over time so the game is kept alive. Keep in mind that reaching 60-70+ for casual players will take you long time if you play IRL too :) It's a slow progression chronicle, where you build up your char, friends,community,clan , ally slow, but it's much more rewarding :) This is the reason this server is 2+ years old and still going so strong and active.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 3