BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

Mounts are stupid as fuck overall imho, It's a stupid feature, for a stupid thing to have in classic, but since it's a feature i voted yes. Most custom changes here rly went to shit after some time because they were updated too slow when relevant. Class change, VR, orfen, custom pony to name a few, all made sense at the time but turned into unfair shit and too long to adress after.

Personally, i'm way more annoyed by the fact that you don't get unmounted the moment u get stunned, feared, damaged, etc.... Ganking in 2.0 is so lame, 2 secs to dismount and use skill while person being ganked just mounts quick and runs with speed boost. Mounts suck. But if they are here, let it be retail-like and whatever.

pet attack i would say yes. but the skills its quite bad. although not sure the correct way for it to work. i think they are supposed to be able to attack, not sure if they are supposed to be able to use skills. but there's no option to pick like this so i will go with the yes.

only the Nordic gods knows how much i hate this stupid mounts, so if you guys find proofs that allows me to nerf them without pissing off the official like fan boys please bring them to me.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, San0 said:

only the Nordic gods knows how much i hate this stupid mounts, so if you guys find proofs that allows me to nerf them without pissing off the official like fan boys please bring them to me.

i still wonder what's the point in comparing this server to offi when they're clearly and obviously 2 different things running on different setups.

if by logic we should be as close as offi, then there's still enchant scrolls missing from NPC shops, transform skills missing and the PvE solo instance missing. not mentioned PvP zones in loA/ToI and all the other remaining stuff.

yet here we are, still playing regardless of the lack of those things.

if you wanna nerf those for the sake of balance, just do it and that's it. there's no need to follow offi blindly when you already have a custom server, especially when they come up with some broken shit that makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Arcanum

IF we keep it offi like then i want my mana potions on my bipi/se pls =).

Obviously NCSoft came up with some bad ideas, this 2.0 is first time i feel same frustration when we hit pre god patches. At the moment this summoner thing on mount is a problem and I can't see any reason why this poll shouldn't pass.

Summoner are very strong as they should be even without this mount combo they do ( check siege ws vs wukong inside aden ), so if there is a majority of votes, I hope founders will do the thing.

does not fit to the actual topic but also concerns the Mounts:

I dont know if its official or what ever ... but Mounts shouldnt be useable when you attack people or get attacked! It seems to be the new meta that ppl jump on mount and run away if they are loosing the fight.

Edited by Anytime

58 minutes ago, San0 said:

Just make some sec to mount and dismount... ppl just kite with it.. and its huge disadvantage for fighters.. mage mount/skill/dismount and over and over... figher can do nothing... make 3 sec for skill duration and will be fine...

Good afternoon!
My personal opinion:

for better playability, my vision for mount is used for quick movement to spots and so on, but not in PVP, lets do not off like, lets do it better!

When you are on mount you can't use any skill and not even atack when you are on mount oviosly you can't use skill sumon panther, unicorn cat etc. so I don't see why would you be able  to use  sumon to do anything . 

If would be normal to use sumons then sumoners should be able to use sumon related skills like sumon bufs heal rech  but they can't so I don't see any logic here .

Edited by Werew

43 minutes ago, Werew said:

when you are on mount oviosly you can't use skill sumon panther, unicorn cat etc.

Are u sure?

44 minutes ago, Werew said:

If would be normal to use sumons then sumoners should be able to use sumon related skills like sumon bufs heal rech  but they can't

ehmm..

58 minutes ago, Werew said:

When you are on mount you can't use any skill and not even atack when you are on mount oviosly you can't use skill sumon panther, unicorn cat etc. so I don't see why would you be able  to use  sumon to do anything . 

If would be normal to use sumons then sumoners should be able to use sumon related skills like sumon bufs heal rech  but they can't so I don't see any logic here .

You can send your summon to attack someone meanwhile you are on mount, tho you cant use pet skills while on mount ( in my case panther cancel skill).

17 minutes ago, ErKy said:

You can send your summon to attack someone meanwhile you are on mount, tho you cant use pet skills while on mount ( in my case panther cancel skill).

Yes you can, pony is making hydro screw or whatever.

6 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Yes you can, pony is making hydro screw or whatever.

Well thats even worse then, but on my case i cant use panther skills only normal pet attack.

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Mounts are stupid as fuck overall imho, It's a stupid feature, for a stupid thing to have in classic, but since it's a feature i voted yes. Most custom changes here rly went to shit after some time because they were updated too slow when relevant. Class change, VR, orfen, custom pony to name a few, all made sense at the time but turned into unfair shit and too long to adress after.

agree, even class change went retard with last update or went money, i dunno.

13 minutes ago, kkthx said:

agree, even class change went retard with last update or went money, i dunno.

My problem with class change is too slow updating of the groups. For example last 6 months of 1.5 people could go. Pony/cat till 58, reroll PR,  farm 76 100%, reroll to dagger. They addressed it 6 months too late. Orfen fix also 6 months too late. etc etc

5 hours ago, Arcanum said:

if by logic we should be as close as offi, then there's still enchant scrolls missing from NPC shops, transform skills missing and the PvE solo instance missing. not mentioned PvP zones in loA/ToI and all the other remaining stuff.

4 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

IF we keep it offi like then i want my mana potions on my bipi/se pls =).

Customizing existing features isnt same as not adding features.

i usualy dont like to jump into economical talks, but you guys keep hating so much on the class change system and tho i dont like it either its almost the only real source of constant money income for the server and in some months is basicly what keeps server running. so i would say its a necessary evil.

it also keeps lot of ppl around that otherwise would eventualy end up leaving at some point due to boredom, cp changes, feeling changes. etc.

3 hours ago, San0 said:

i usualy dont like to jump into economical talks, but you guys keep hating so much on the class change system and tho i dont like it either its almost the only real source of constant money income for the server and in some months is basicly what keeps server running. so i would say its a necessary evil.

it also keeps lot of ppl around that otherwise would eventualy end up leaving at some point due to boredom, cp changes, feeling changes. etc.

you need twice less class changes than premiums to make equal money from class change. You can't convince me main income is class change over CoL's and shitty +7 homus in AH. You also get this shit wrong, people don't hate on the class change, i actually like it for the same reason you mentioned "boredom, cp changes, feeling changes", people hate that it gets updated too late and people abuse it like they abused PR or leveling for daggers.

I bought 6 premiums this month and 1 class change and it's the first change i've ever bought, probably bought around 100 premiums for 1,5 years here. There is no way class change is even 30% of the income. In a previous thread when people whinned about pr's you said like 8 ppl switched to and 6 ppl switched off it in the last 2 months or so that FC was fixed. And PR was back than by far the most popular class change imho from or to.

Class change is necessary for the reason you mention 100%, but i really doubt its your main source of adena irl :) I am also happy to be proven wrong. But i guess you dont want to share data of how many COL's and changes were requested last month.

those were the class changes involving prs only, there are constantly 20 to 30 class changes for restart(sometimes a bit less), make the math. so yes class change is still the most constant source of income for the server believing it or not.

51 minutes ago, San0 said:

those were the class changes involving prs only, there are constantly 20 to 30 class changes for restart(sometimes a bit less), make the math. so yes class change is still the most constant source of income for the server believing it or not.

That means a lot of lower levels use the option a lot, still lets say 120 class changes per month. This means 240 premium acc's to match it each month to equal your "constant" statement. Interesting.

p.s any word on fixing fishing scrolls  ?:(

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

My problem with class change is too slow updating of the groups. For example last 6 months of 1.5 people could go. Pony/cat till 58, reroll PR,  farm 76 100%, reroll to dagger. They addressed it 6 months too late. Orfen fix also 6 months too late. etc etc

Well they used golden text: "we will change on 2.0" but yeah, nobody knew it will take 8 months.