BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

Well I definitely don't have an extensive knowledge regarding server maintance costs but I feels like you are a bit exaggerating. I mean renting servers nowadays isn't that expensive (I've heared in the past that some servers spent 100-200 USD on that purpose - although I don't have a proof if that was in fact truth) and I do understand that you need to pay/take salaries as well, question is if the salaries aren't too high/ :ph34r: (flame and banhammer incoming :D)

I know one game which I loved, which had bright and shiny future in front of it, but at some point owner started to buy a new ferrari each month and suddenly players started to hear that there's not enough funds to maintain competitive scene/advertisement and other stuff after which this game fallen into a downward loophole to non-existance. Now I'm not saying that it's the same story with classic club (because I can see the advertisement and chronicle upgrading work being done) but it makes me wonder of some parts of the "HR" costs aren't slowly rising and forcing the mentioned services changes/discussion of funds not being high enough.

Anyways I appreciate the effort and tough work you make to continue the project and you have my clap on the back for that.

My biggest concern regarding financial aspect of the server are the RMT services. You don't have to be an math geniuss to quickly realise that COL's bought with adena coming from RMT are ttwo times cheaper compared to the cost of PA bought legitemately from the server DEVs. My question is: if you considered decreasing the PA price wouldn't that make buying adena from RMT not profitable(enough) and intercept income stolen by those focks? Now I don't know the proportions of such sales and if the loss from players who at the moment are legitimately buying PA's for current price would get overcome by the additional income coming from ppl who usually buy adena from RMT OR if after such change adena prices of COL wouldn't drop as well making RMT profitable yet again, but maybe it would be worth to consider/check it out for a test period of I don't know - 2 months maybe ? You can even hide your true intetions and call it a christmas promo/gift from the server crew.

200 dolars dont even beging to cover all the ddos portection systems for starters xD

about salaries being high, well  lets just say if i would spend in a normal job the time i spend in server stuff i would prolly get a salary multiple times higher then i do xD but that was never the main focus for me while building this server so im ok with what i get as long as server keeps running stable.

and no i do not drive a ferrari. my car is 24 years old common city car xD

anyway this is exacly why i dont like to jump into economic talks...

about the topic i will have some talks with koll and kse about this and we see what to do with this.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

and no i do not drive a ferrari. my car is 24 years old common city car xD

24 y old Ferrari can be worth a fortune you know ?!

JK, nvm what I said above if this is how things stand all I have to say is that I regret we can't perma DDOS all of these RMT's :f

5 minutes ago, Bataleon said:

Why don't just disable the Mounts? seems that nobody like them.

doesn;'t seem to be true , i also made a topic on disabling them in general and much more ppl voted to keep them saldy.

50 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

doesn;'t seem to be true , i also made a topic on disabling them in general and much more ppl voted to keep them saldy.

Yes, because it's nice way to travel. If they disable them, I want striders to be in the server so we still can travel on mount

Edited by Myrtan

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, because it's nice way to travel. If they disable them, I want striders to be in the server so we still can travel on mount

Any cp worth something has out of party characters, none of those have the mounts, so u have the travel on feet either way. Only thing mounts are good for is ganking faster, which can be both bad and good depending on peoples opinion.

I'm summoner and yes, is pretty unfair you atack when no one can do the same. But this game have alot of things unfair, like perma CC with Necro or Archer, or maybe the FC with Full life hitting 5k... So...

On 11/22/2017 at 12:21 PM, FinalFen said:

Well I definitely don't have an extensive knowledge regarding server maintance costs but I feels like you are a bit exaggerating. I mean renting servers nowadays isn't that expensive (I've heared in the past that some servers spent 100-200 USD on that purpose - although I don't have a proof if that was in fact truth) and I do understand that you need to pay/take salaries as well, question is if the salaries aren't too high/ :ph34r: (flame and banhammer incoming :D)

I know one game which I loved, which had bright and shiny future in front of it, but at some point owner started to buy a new ferrari each month and suddenly players started to hear that there's not enough funds to maintain competitive scene/advertisement and other stuff after which this game fallen into a downward loophole to non-existance. Now I'm not saying that it's the same story with classic club (because I can see the advertisement and chronicle upgrading work being done) but it makes me wonder of some parts of the "HR" costs aren't slowly rising and forcing the mentioned services changes/discussion of funds not being high enough.

Anyways I appreciate the effort and tough work you make to continue the project and you have my clap on the back for that.

My biggest concern regarding financial aspect of the server are the RMT services. You don't have to be an math geniuss to quickly realise that COL's bought with adena coming from RMT are ttwo times cheaper compared to the cost of PA bought legitemately from the server DEVs. My question is: if you considered decreasing the PA price wouldn't that make buying adena from RMT not profitable(enough) and intercept income stolen by those focks? Now I don't know the proportions of such sales and if the loss from players who at the moment are legitimately buying PA's for current price would get overcome by the additional income coming from ppl who usually buy adena from RMT OR if after such change adena prices of COL wouldn't drop as well making RMT profitable yet again, but maybe it would be worth to consider/check it out for a test period of I don't know - 2 months maybe ? You can even hide your true intetions and call it a christmas promo/gift from the server crew.

Well about cols and rmt. The most purpose of colls is premium acc.And the onlt way to get 100 col is to pay 10 euro.After it doesnt matter how much  adena people make from col because to get them you need to pay same price.If you only need adena thats different story.But i doubt  what lowering col price would increase it buy rate.unless people want  hats

@San0 summoners still are able to use their skills while running on mounts.  84% voted to disable any skills for summoners on mount just like any other class can't use skills while on it. In the video below you can see how pony stuns/blasts his hydro etc.

The topic is up for quite several weeks, it's time for a final verdict please.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

In the video below you can see how pony stuns/blasts his hydro etc.

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

i dont  see any "noob" from joushi666 performance , that last fight he doesnt evenn need to mount to kite both of you

This. You literally showed fight where he is unmounted for 80% of the fight, so even if they would disable it (dunno why would they do it), people would still cry that they mount, run 9k range, attack with pony/make banes and then just kill you out of mount, while they did stun/banes with range coz of mount. People will always find reason to cry.

Edited by Reaper

3 hours ago, qloc01 said:

i dont  see any "noob" from joushi666 performance , that last fight he doesnt evenn need to mount to kite both of you

Of course he is noob!
He didn't use the mount!

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

100+ at least.

If there is 100+ requirement nothing will ever be done. I've been here for 1.5 years and the most controversial topic ever was this :

and it had 87 votes total.

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

If there is 100+ requirement nothing will ever be done. I've been here for 1.5 years and the most controversial topic ever was this :

and it had 87 votes total.

Right now because we are not having fully formed decision about this topic, I asked to get more people invited in this poll.

Yea rly nice... fckn summoners CAN USE their weapon while on mount and rest classes NOT. Its normal? Maybe summon isnt weapon? If they can then do same to all classes or remove this bullshit...