BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Right now because we are not having fully formed decision about this topic, I asked to get more people invited in this poll.

I will send you videos how a class can be NOT only fully efficient while on mount but even better because of kiting capabilities. What is hard to understand - ALL classes cannot use any skills while on mount, but summoners can use their most OP skills in-game. They can STUN, they can Hydro screw, they can auto hit, cancel you etc.

• Like 1

Not only that they get TOP skills w/o magical tablets (pony+banes) but they can even kite you on their mounts.

I can't stress this point even more.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

They can STUN, they can Hydro screw, they can auto hit, cancel you etc.

Wrong. They cannot use banes on mount.

I dont get it... What is ur problems, ppl... U can easily kill the summoner w/o TP ON... ;) think about it... screw to summon, kill the summoner.. easy...

Edited by Lafi

9 hours ago, Lafi said:

I dont get it... What is ur problems, ppl... U can easily kill the summoner w/o TP ON... ;) think about it... screw to summon, kill the summoner.. easy...

gl catching a summoner controlling his pet from 1k+ range)

Not to mention, that if he runs far away his summon just teleports next to him ~

I voted yes because summoner needs 77 levels farm to become something really good. Its not like any other class who can level up and be viable during leveling. To win pvp till 77 u have like 10%, its compensation for being sh1t. But if u change it np :D

And tablets stuff, summoner was always rushing char.

On the other hand, in new update they get this mega nuke damage with 1 k per hit. Which makes them probably strongest pvp nuker in game... But its not soon in our server :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Not to mention, that if he runs far away his summon just teleports next to him ~

Strange... Never ported back to me, it stucked and resummon was needed. Maybe it will be changed after lvl 77 with new summon

3 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

I said cancel not banes.

Afaik DA cannot use his pet on mount.. Or any other summon has this ability?

/on topic now: voted for yes, i cant remember now any custom change made here which had purely positive impact in a long term

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Not only that they get TOP skills w/o magical tablets (pony+banes) but they can even kite you on their mounts.

I can't stress this point even more.

The 77 lvl summoings are the Only (THE ONE) Summoners skill who make the Exp of the Owner,AND suppost to be with Magical Tablets????

The Skills with This Tablets is always buff,debuf or making you stronger skills not crushual for the owner PvE PVP exp.

BTW drop of Magical Tablets is preaty owsome In this surver must be 5 - 7% per mob //l2wiki.com/classic/Guardian_Archangel#Type 2    if   the drop is lots difrend ,maby thats are proper topic for Disscuss!!!

Before in 1.0 - 1.5 noone complayn from Summoners,no pet Shots - No Problem.Now Everybody complay from them.Next Pach all will Complayn from Daggers and etc. ....  Thats l2 and updates Get it or leave it :)Whay noone complay  from Gladiator Ranget stunn???Thats Overpower skill - Ultra Burst DMG With Ranget Stun!!!

P.S I am realy sorry for my bad English.

7 minutes ago, Koliu3 said:

The 77 lvl summoings are the Only (THE ONE) Summoners skill who make the Exp of the Owner,AND suppost to be with Magical Tablets????

The Skills with This Tablets is always buff,debuf or making you stronger skills not crushual for the owner PvE PVP exp.

BTW drop of Magical Tablets is preaty owsome In this surver must be 5 - 7% per mob //l2wiki.com/classic/Guardian_Archangel#Type 2    if   the drop is lots difrend ,maby thats are proper topic for Disscuss!!!

Before in 1.0 - 1.5 noone complayn from Summoners,no pet Shots - No Problem.Now Everybody complay from them.Next Pach all will Complayn from Daggers and etc. ....  Thats l2 and updates Get it or leave it :)Whay noone complay  from Gladiator Ranget stunn???Thats Overpower skill - Ultra Burst DMG With Ranget Stun!!!

On 2.0 it is 0.1-0.5% chance from top mob

41 minutes ago, Koliu3 said:

It's not about overpowered classes or what not, it's simple - >All< Classes are unable to use >ANY< skills while on Mount but Summoners can use their MOST op skills while running on mount.

How is that even normal by any logics. 

• Like 1

@San0
We got 82% YES and 18 % No 
I believe this post deserver your attention and we   propably must have an Official Administration Poll so you can Use Global shout Ingame so more people Vote so we can have an indicative Descision.
Thanks In Advance.

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

14 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

It's not about overpowered classes or what not, it's simple - >All< Classes are unable to use >ANY< skills while on Mount but Summoners can use their MOST op skills while running on mount.

How is that even normal by any logics. 

Do you see Anyware I comment mounts and skills?I comment only Magical tablets (BTW Where to seen proper 2.0 Drop list?)

On 12/6/2017 at 4:44 PM, Koliu3 said:

Do you see Anyware I comment mounts and skills?I comment only Magical tablets (BTW Where to seen proper 2.0 Drop list?)

no where currently, when they are done fixing all the bugs they will make time to add lootbase on items like it was on 1.5, so u can just mouse over. But i am sure server stability is their first priority  and not quality of life fixes.

Edited by BlackJack

just want to point out there if chinos one day decide to join forum and make polls you guys are FUCKED! ^^

votes will go like bilions to 80.

Stuff in style of "DO WE WANTO CHINESO LANGUAGO CLIENTO?" YES - 9434539859 NO - 23

Just for the record, i am retail like fanboy but i do think this might be something ncsoft "overlooked" again and didn't saw how this could become a problem until everyone caught up on levels and it was not such a problem anymore so they didn't bother doing anything about it. so i voted to make them not able to use the pet skill while on mount.

Also, any chance we will have any way to get other races mounts? i ask this first because i don't like my lion ^^ . And second because i am a collector kinda of person and i would like to have all of them.

Edited by Valeera

I wasn't gonna upload this until i get some more pvp frapses,but i had to prove my point. Personally idc if u remove this function,idk how chn does this but like @Lafi said,my pet most of the times i tried to command attack from long distance bugs and just moves back and forth.

1) Pet also gets fast run buff.

2)Who can blame me for using this function when i see a wartag cowardly trying to run away from pvp with mount? (We all have bsoe in inventory for that purpose).

So i am gonna suggest to also disable mount function for flagged chars.

I am not gonna make new poll for this since everyone votes based on his own needs,but pls consider it. It's not fun at all when u try to gank some wartags and they flee away on mount.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Warpole said:

I wasn't gonna upload this until i get some more pvp frapses,but i had to prove my point. Personally idc if u remove this function,idk how chn does this but like @Lafi said,my pet most of the times i tried to command attack from long distance bugs and just moves back and forth.

1) Pet also gets fast run buff.

2)Who can blame me for using this function when i see a wartag cowardly trying to run away from pvp with mount? (We all have bsoe in inventory for that purpose).

So i am gonna suggest to also disable mount function for flagged chars.

I am not gonna make new poll for this since everyone votes based on his own needs,but pls consider it. It's not fun at all when u try to gank some wartags and they flee away on mount.

I was vote "Yes" long time ago. Its normal fight 1vs1 with summoner and if he run away like your Jambo, i just go back and continue in farm.

About calling "coward" if enemy escape vs biggers numbers. Hmm. Its normal from tards of Nemesis or frontline Sps, about u, i must say, that i had better opinion. Mistake probably.

Its like about PR/relogs or using mouth. Just ask how many of SM use PR/relogs or mouth vs me or how many of u fight 2vs me and second guy use BSOE or relog and i never was writing something about coward. Did i was calling your melee pt cowards by heart if they were relog or over 1 hour waiting on good chance when we were train half of mobs between Kariks bridge and Heart? 

Its very very easy about all pools. Do GMS want make this server close to offic? Yes. So, stop make custom server.

If they dont want, you can move from server to forum and start make tons of polls about make more custom server, maybe one day i will using dragon like Daenerys and we destroy wall between Aden and Goddard early than peopel on offics.

4 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I was vote "Yes" long time ago. Its normal fight 1vs1 with summoner and if he run away like your Jambo, i just go back and continue in farm.

About calling "coward" if enemy escape vs biggers numbers. Hmm. Its normal from tards of Nemesis or frontline Sps, about u, i must say, that i had better opinion. Mistake probably.

Its like about PR/relogs or using mouth. Just ask how many of SM use PR/relogs or mouth vs me or how many of u fight 2vs me and second guy use BSOE or relog and i never was writing something about coward. Did i was calling your melee pt cowards by heart if they were relog or over 1 hour waiting on good chance when we were train half of mobs between Kariks bridge and Heart? 

Its very very easy about all pools. Do GMS want make this server close to offic? Yes. So, stop make custom server.

If they dont want, you can move from server to forum and start make tons of polls about make more custom server, maybe one day i will using dragon like Daenerys and we destroy wall between Aden and Goddard early than peopel on offics.

Look man,idc which side has more people,which are biggest liers or biggest cowards. I just do what i have to do in order to have fun playing this game,if i did care i would be here forumfighting all day like many ppl do from every side.

I am not accusing u and definitely dont calling anyone coward. Its not "u are coward",itsjust  a "coward-ish" way to abandon clanmembers during fight and just run away and it's something that imo noone should do during fight. It's simple,either u win pvp or u just lose some % and prepare for next round.

Don't take it personally,i am trying to prove my point on how mounts should work in combat mode. This video is uploaded to show at some people that haven't pvp'd against summoners yet,how it works atm.

Let them create their own opinion.

Meanwhile, korean classic balancing the game! :P dont worry about their mounts!

- Summoner series

Skill name Balance adjustment contents
Blaze Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)
Aqua Swirl Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)
Twister Level Expansion (Acquisition Level 40 ~ 84)

3. Added new Summoners to Summoners.

class Skill name Skill Level Acquisition Level
Arcana Road 04820171129095358.jpg Summon Queen of Cat 1-4 Lv 77 ~ 83Lv
Elemental Master 04920171129095404.jpg Seruman Unicorn Seraphim 1-4 Lv 77 ~ 83Lv
Spectral Master 05020171129095410.jpg Surman Night Shade 1-4 Lv 77 ~ 83Lv
Edited by Cyane
  • Haha 1