BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

1 hour ago, Lina said:

Ask Jum6o. Last time with my pt he was doing this bullshit in ToI and we need help of another pt and a 10 min of relogs to kill him

Because 100% u stand in room before mobs. Stand so he needs to run in room. 

I wont learn how to catch summoner. Because he needs to resumon and so on. 

Offcourse with bixed party its hard.

I dont understand u guys... Atleast 3 of the high lvl summoners (77) telling you how summoner and summons works and u dont belive us and just complaining...

@BizQQuiT yes, Aleksandr Kejn mostly attacking lower lvls but yes, he is very good summoner and they have antharas update with super insane Aqua Swirl on higher lvl (after 76)

We have only one dmg output - our summon, cuz our Aqua Swirl hitting for 200-300 dmg :)

As i said everything has its cons and pros. I think, its super easy to play against any kind of summoner just ppl need to learn how to fight against them... Smarter players knows...

Edited by Lafi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

I dont understand u guys... Atleast 3 of the high lvl summoners (77) telling you how summoner and summons works and u dont belive us and just complaining...

@BizQQuiT yes, Aleksandr Kejn mostly attacking lower lvls but yes, he is very good summoner and they have antharas update with super insane Aqua Swirl on higher lvl (after 76)

We have only one dmg output - our summon, cuz our Aqua Swirl hitting for 200-300 dmg :)

As i said everything has its cons and pros. I think, its super easy to play against any kind of summoner just ppl need to learn how to fight against them... Smarter players knows...

People were doing same in abg. For example Killing only tank from far distance or something. if u catch them they just relog or pr. But now be cause tempo of summoner doing it is 9000 faster everyone is crying

Also maybe people get bored of doing it but because we try not to speak about it... U know what i mean ;)

And last but not least if summoner so op. Why not to make box to fight fire with fire? To have in sport and catch the bully?

Because 77 is not izi. 

24 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Lets add custom pets and cubics to summoners cos they are underpowered and useless? B|

Offcourse, more custom stuff so we can delete them after 2 months.

9 hours ago, Lafi said:

I have one skill too, Deadly Strike, and I can't use it while on mount, tell me please why you should use stun/hydro blast and also WHY you should be able to give 300 speed to your pony ? because your mount gives speed bonus for 30 seconds to your pony.

I'm not saying you are OP impossible to kill. I am stressing the point that NO OTHER class is able to use ANY skills while on mount but you can use and not just 1.

The votes are in but this isn't a priority thingy, so we will have to wait for it more.

Edited by BizQQuiT

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

I am stressing the point that NO OTHER class is able to use ANY skills while on mount but you can use and not just 1.

yes, i can use 2 skills on mount but can u use Sword Symphony while u are on mount? :)

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

The votes are in but this isn't a priority thingy, so we will have to wait for it more.

Everybody knows most of votes change nothings... For example: voting about custom summons on this server after patch 2.0

@Lafi Listen dude...It took me 5 mins of gang with our new ES to realize the cancer I solo-caused to full enemy pts.
Yeah, it was funny like hell not gonna lie.
It's understandable that being ES, you want to defend your boost since you went from 0 to 100 in 1 day, but maybe you should open your mind to how much pvp should be affected by this.

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

@Lafi Listen dude...It took me 5 mins of gang with our new ES to realize the cancer I solo-caused to full enemy pts.
Yeah, it was funny like hell not gonna lie.
It's understandable that being ES, you want to defend your boost since you went from 0 to 100 in 1 day, but maybe you should open your mind to how much pvp should be affected by this.

Lineage II has unbalanced chars in game and u must find good set up vs difference situations. Tell me why do u want take this little advantage from summoners? Close to offic, so respect offic.

1ES vs 1 pt and u ruin them farm? Its sad. They have problem and they must find way on protect.

1 High lvl char can stop farm on AI, 1 archer can ruin farm in AB. 1 pistolas can pull mobs from BS to Gondor and u must wait on restart, all these thing noone care. 

Stop ES is possible, that players prefer crying on forum before finding way on protect before ES, its only their problem.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

I dont know, what u trying to say to me... I dont defend any class, i just saying some facts about ES, that's all. And as i said many times every char has cons and pros... And i rly dont like complaining...

And i totaly dont understand this part of sentence: since u went from 0 to 100 in 1 day O.o What that even mean? I dont follow ur thoughts...

I think its a bullshit feature but what is the difference with any other game breaking skill of classic? Horror from da, fc from pr, many skills of gladi and necro compared to other classes and so on. I think that once that you choose the "retail path" regarding skills you have to be consistent. Admins have been correcting a lot of bugs / boosts from 1.5 to be retail as possible regarding skills because thats what comunnity wanted.

In this chronicle, some classes are meant to get stronger in 76+, specially when they were trash during 1.0-1,5 like daggers and summoners. Let them be strong as they are meant to be

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Stop ES is possible, that players prefer crying on forum before finding way on protect before ES, its only their problem.

Who ganged you? Jam6o? Yeah, then it's possible.
However I spent the night ganging BS, abg, SV and noone could rly counter - or at least keep me in distance from their pt. Ofc I received everyone's rage in my pms :P
Ppl are right to cry about it.
There were moments during those gangs that i was telling myself "Holy sh1t, i can't be so OP..."
if you guys thing it is ok for 1 char to control 1 pt, I wonder what u consider balance in this game.

ps. and no, i don't think dagger is really a counter even if he catches u off guard.

Edited by Sensei

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

Who ganged you? Jam6o? Yeah, then it's possible.
However I spent the night ganging BS, abg, SV and noone could rly counter - or at least keep me in distance from their pt. Ofc I received everyone's rage in my pms :P
Ppl are right to cry about it.
There were moments during those gangs that i was telling myself "Holy sh1t, i can't be so OP..."
if you guys thing it is ok for 1 char to control 1 pt, I wonder what u consider balance in this game.

ps. and no, i don't think dagger is really a counter even if he catches u off guard.

If ncsoft thought its broken class they wouldnt give them nuke later xD

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cyane said:

I think its a bullshit feature but what is the difference with any other game breaking skill of classic? Horror from da, fc from pr, many skills of gladi and necro compared to other classes and so on. I think that once that you choose the "retail path" regarding skills you have to be consistent. Admins have been correcting a lot of bugs / boosts from 1.5 to be retail as possible regarding skills because thats what comunnity wanted.

In this chronicle, some classes are meant to get stronger in 76+, specially when they were trash during 1.0-1,5 like daggers and summoners. Let them be strong as they are meant to be

HAhaha just wanted to say exacly same after reading last posts

16 hours ago, Cyane said:

Its a matter of time someone will HARD stack destro and will solo kill 2 parties on instant haste potion from olympiad, that will be moment people will come on forum and cry to delete those potions, coz you know, too OP.

6 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Its a matter of time someone will HARD stack destro and will solo kill 2 parties on instant haste potion from olympiad, that will be moment people will come on forum and cry to delete those potions, coz you know, too OP.

Agree. Also i dont know why every1 is ok when mages have starwars weapons(achieved by magical way cos u enchant chance  is too low to achieve em by enchanting and official is prooving it) even tho mages are the strongest parties on classic so why they are boosted even more? Isint it affecting server gameplay more than some sh1ty mounts? ;D

Dunno why would 1 class get nerfed now when there are/were many OP skills and mechanics in past and no1 touched em cos they are off-like. Mby lets cut SR speed cos modoy was able to harras solo whole partys that tried to AOE on BS/ABG and no1 could catch him? :D

I have one skill too, Deadly Strike, and I can't use it while on mount, tell me please why you should use stun/hydro blast and also WHY you should be able to give 300 speed to your pony ? because your mount gives speed bonus for 30 seconds to your pony.

I'm not saying you are OP impossible to kill. I am stressing the point that NO OTHER class is able to use ANY skills while on mount but you can use and not just 1.

Searching for fairness in l2 is naive. Why PR on full hp hits harder with FC than with Double Shot if both skills have same power? Why Dorf stun with 2k power hits harder than dagger backstab with 5k power? Why ES can control summon and use skills while on mount and sws cant sing on mount? why necro has summon but nuke aswell not to mention drain gloom transfer pain anchor and fear and other mages dont and they dont rly have anything to compensate these Necro's OP skills? Why DA has fear but TK and Pala doesnt have any skill even close to that in matter of balance? Why 1 stacked necro can kill whole PT no1 cry but say wow this guy is so skilled- nice movie. But when summoners finally get stronger and receive new mechanic ppl cry - plz custom nerf, this handless guy can kite me 24/7 and summon killing me wtf whyyyyyy :((((((. Lets make forum poll and custom nerf

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Any of you ever had to deal with chinos summoner pt in toi 11? You would know how cancerous it is, there is no counterplay what so ever.
Even if you pk them, they log bishop and ress up and come again because they die so far away that you can't even camp their bodies if you want to farm after.

I'll record it tomorrow, I've never seen something so cancerous and retarded in a game in all my life.
You shouldn't be able to use mount when you're in combat AT ALL, or at the VERY LEAST not be able to control summon at all while mounted

People that defend or try to justify this are clueless about how cancerous it is or are summoners themselves, probably the maximum they had to deal with was some ES ganking in SV

Now imagine 4 summoners coming to fuck you up while you have all mobs from toi 11 on you, what do you do? 
If you ignore it, you die, if you try to kill them, they run away on mount, and even if you manage to catch them, they die running on toi 12 or 13 and just ress up

I doubt admins will change anything, at least not before cashing in on people changing class once they realize how broken it is.

• Like 1

Why this cancer still isnt repaired?

Disable mounting in combat and disable all pet actions while on mount. It shouldnt be that hard, so what are still GMs waiting for?

It is cancer... You gotta remember that most ESs in this server are actually average to bad. I can only imagine what happens to the victims of the actual few good ones if they pull this shit.

But on my view, the real reason this became a problem in this server is the class change service. Such quantity.. they are everywhere... It was the same with PRs when FC got fixed. Even tho it was a joke to xp a PR 59+ with orfen 3 back then, most people didnt have access to one :P.

If it was just the few that actually xped as ES from the beginning i doubt this would be such a big issue and anywayz it would be a deserved OP moment for the few of them for hanging in there on 1.5 without even having beastshots. Would take a long time to see so many ES 77 around the server and a lot of people would be 78+ with better tools to deal with them when it reached such point of multiple summoners and summoner parties....

• Like 2

Its like baby. Stupid baby. :D Lafi kill this no brain in game so he go with kids rage cry on forum. So funny.

Its like offic. Deal with it. Dont fight 2 vs Lafi. U need big numbers. xD

• Haha 1