BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

@Koll pls!!!! Make it for kids and no brains players more custom server!!! They will raging more, more and more and start write u that they quit server if u dont do it!!! xD

Or u can tell them true about no custom for crying babies, but u must prepare on huge flood. :) 

giphy.gif

On 13.01.2018 at 5:17 AM, weeeeD said:

It is cancer... You gotta remember that most ESs in this server are actually average to bad. I can only imagine what happens to the victims of the actual few good ones if they pull this shit.

But on my view, the real reason this became a problem in this server is the class change service. Such quantity.. they are everywhere... It was the same with PRs when FC got fixed. Even tho it was a joke to xp a PR 59+ with orfen 3 back then, most people didnt have access to one :P.

If it was just the few that actually xped as ES from the beginning i doubt this would be such a big issue and anywayz it would be a deserved OP moment for the few of them for hanging in there on 1.5 without even having beastshots. Would take a long time to see so many ES 77 around the server and a lot of people would be 78+ with better tools to deal with them when it reached such point of multiple summoners and summoner parties....

In several months we would ended up with the same situation I guess. Many mage pts had ES for the gift in 1.5 or 56+ box - they would just powelvl it. CHN are botting as fck and they would have their 78 ESes just 1 month later. For ppl who would want to have OP class - CHN were still offering 500eur service for 1-76

Had the same feelings as @Sensei when tried magnus.
Logic "it's our turn to be op" or " yes it's broken but we have also broken XXX" is funny.

17 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Logic "it's our turn to be op" or " yes it's broken but we have also broken XXX" is funny.

What is OP about ES? Nothing.. they are just annoying... And what is broken about using summon skills on mount? Nothing, there are many videos when summoners using summon skills on mount...

This topic is only about voting... Simply yes or no for using summon skill on mount... That's all... So vote if u want... All true summoners will adapt like they always did...

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

Lafi, 2018

What that even mean... Some ur personal joke... Wow... Let's this behind and tell me what is so OP on ES? Hint: Everything what ES has now it's just temporary... Cuz summon is lvl 80... U can improve ur equip almost without limits... But summon will have same stats, same lvl... So, I'm asking again, what is OP about ES? 

2 hours ago, Lafi said:

What that even mean... Some ur personal joke... Wow... Let's this behind and tell me what is so OP on ES? Hint: Everything what ES has now it's just temporary... Cuz summon is lvl 80... U can improve ur equip almost without limits... But summon will have same stats, same lvl... So, I'm asking again, what is OP about ES? 

Last night I visitied abg with SuzieQ, there was a coma pt on top spot. After breaking their balls for half an hour, they called Freemind to protect them. Easily pk'ed him cause he sucks outside of oly, then continued breaking balls for a while. Kids cried on shouts/pms saying I'm worse cancer than Modoy (I almost blushed at the compliment btw), even tho they had summoner who does exactly the same everyday. :D 

Morale of the story (and I hope you get over your denial soon cause I can't take you seriously after that "nothing is OP" line):
If even other ES 1 lvl above me can't stop me from harassing a full pt, this thing is probably too OP.

ps: the only thing u can improve vs ES is a few skills that come with lvl 78/79/80 and even then you just slightly improve your chances with the very few classes that can actually do something vs. ES.

On 27. 1. 2018 at 4:23 PM, Sensei said:

Last night I visitied abg with SuzieQ, there was a coma pt on top spot. After breaking their balls for half an hour, they called Freemind to protect them. Easily pk'ed him cause he sucks outside of oly, then continued breaking balls for a while. Kids cried on shouts/pms saying I'm worse cancer than Modoy (I almost blushed at the compliment btw), even tho they had summoner who does exactly the same everyday. :D 

OK... but all of this is annoying... not OP... And come on... Comadrejas ?!?! ... :D

Morale of the story (and I hope you get over your denial soon cause I can't take you seriously after that "nothing is OP" line):
If even other ES 1 lvl above me can't stop me from harassing a full pt, this thing is probably too OP.

Stil... Just annoying or super annoying... but u hardly can kill someone... We have no problem against others annoying ES, PS, WK, if we exping on spot... Watch nexls solo video, that's OP.

ps: the only thing u can improve vs ES is a few skills that come with lvl 78/79/80 and even then you just slightly improve your chances with the very few classes that can actually do something vs. ES.

Of course, if u get closer to summon's lvl anything will be easier for every class and helps fighting against them. And how i said u can improve ur equip.. A grade is in the game already. U can enchant them and so on... And of course that's need a time... And after that every other class will be more OP than ES now... So...

Just now, Lafi said:

OK... but all of this is annoying... not OP... And come on... Comadrejas ?!?! ... :D      I won't argue about that... :P

Stil... Just annoying or super annoying... but u hardly can kill someone...     Umm...I don't know about you but I have no prob getting frags

Watch nexls solo video, that's OP.   When I gang on 78 sph with cdl and hit ppl 15k that's even more OP then? Since u mentioned nexls... He plays well no doubt, still made him b.soe tho 1v1 with ES (without mount) 30 mins before sieges. I'd like to see him post that on his next video btw.

Anyway, I don't know what's your overall l2 experience but I think you are very wrong defending the current system.
A single char wrecking a full pt is completely unbalanced no matter how I see it.
And lastly I saw stiba I think saying there are counters like daggers etc... Not a single dagger or w/e has countered me on ES so far. Not even superhaste helps if I also have...A character would have to use triple the amount I use (considering mount dash) to avoid being kitted forever. And that's not a good deal I guess.

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Anyway, I don't know what's your overall l2 experience but I think you are very wrong defending the current system.

Played mostly ES Azure Gaming (Nanki 15x 2008), offi (Naia - till Hellbound)... not important... Just showing that was years ago...

18 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Umm...I don't know about you but I have no prob getting frags

sometimes

13 minutes ago, Sensei said:

A single char wrecking a full pt is completely unbalanced no matter how I see it.

"wrecking" in my language means kill them all or make them BSOE - that's never happend to me on same lvl +-5lvl difference... U have my respect and attention...

16 minutes ago, Sensei said:

And lastly I saw stiba I think saying there are counters like daggers etc..

just a theory...

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Played mostly ES Azure Gaming (Nanki 15x 2008), offi (Naia - till Hellbound)... not important... Just showing that was years ago...

Umm...I don't know about you but I have no prob getting frags

sometimes

"wrecking" in my language means kill them all or make them BSOE - that's never happend to me on same lvl +-5lvl difference... U have my respect and attention...

And lastly I saw stiba I think saying there are counters like daggers etc..

just a theory...

Make some fraps i wanna see what u said/wrote here... :)

@Lafi

problem is that everyone pissed that 3 ponies raping parties in toi. And if u kill them they log camera and Bres themselfs. 

But its part of game. Everyone wants to farm 24/7 no problems.

It remembers me times when oppa and imxo was comming for us in abg and one sps killing all because we were 60 and they were 74.

Its just a lot of dramma about nothing.

I remember when Hwarang was ressing non stop some chars with bress, even cameras and we couldnt do anything just getting PKs. 

In this server u can make a lot of cancer, but ES after 77 is free cancer thats why all cry.

Edited by ProGressive

48 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@Lafi

problem is that everyone pissed that 3 ponies raping parties in toi. And if u kill them they log camera and Bres themselfs. 

But its part of game. Everyone wants to farm 24/7 no problems.

It remembers me times when oppa and imxo was comming for us in abg and one sps killing all because we were 60 and they were 74.

Its just a lot of dramma about nothing.

I remember when Hwarang was ressing non stop some chars with bress, even cameras and we couldnt do anything just getting PKs. 

In this server u can make a lot of cancer, but ES after 77 is free cancer thats why all cry.

Anyone can lvl up to 74, can buy breses too, can also pk and so on... but

you CAN'T use skills while on mount, but pony CAN =)

From my perspective when you get on mount, either summon has to disappear or just like skills are grey and missing in alt+c thats how they should be missing for pony if they are on  your bars.

2 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

From my perspective when you get on mount, either summon has to disappear or just like skills are grey and missing in alt+c thats how they should be missing for pony if they are on  your bars.

But it works like that in offi. We will again make some custom stuff and later remove it?

I think problem also is greedy people not buying speed potions ;)

I mean cancer is expensive way to fight. If its OP class you will have problems with it. 

Like in sjeks video how he raped 5 active unprepared people in SV.

Summoner in future is strongest class and believe, nobody will sit on mounts when they can nuke u with aqua swirl for 2 k...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

But it works like that in offi. We will again make some custom stuff and later remove it?

I think problem also is greedy people not buying speed potions ;)

I mean cancer is expensive way to fight. If its OP class you will have problems with it. 

Like in sjeks video how he raped 5 active unprepared people in SV.

Summoner in future is strongest class and believe, nobody will sit on mounts when they can nuke u with aqua swirl for 2 k...

Dungeon of abyss works aswell in offi ,but admins decided to not implement this feature.Why excluding mount summon stuff is problem?

Edited by TaBIe

Just now, TaBIe said:

Dungeon of abyss works aswell in offi ,but admins decided to not implement this feature.Why excluding mount summon stuff is problem?

You compare character abilities with server open field events. They didnt put monster arena as well (not clan arena) but nobody makes mess. Because when char is op all cry, when zone is op, all farm there ;)

Better example is tank aura. I still dont understand why we put it? If we put it delete it from SK and DA. Leave on pala, TK. 

I tell most of custom features after fixes or updates makes no sense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

You compare character abilities with server open field events. They didnt put monster arena as well (not clan arena) but nobody makes mess. Because when char is op all cry, when zone is op, all farm there ;)

Better example is tank aura. I still dont understand why we put it? If we put it delete it from SK and DA. Leave on pala, TK. 

I tell most of custom features after fixes or updates makes no sense.

So why dont we have hero weapons? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Skelth didnt have it on 2.0

Skelth was all about donates for russian people from rich  western europeans.Nobody wanted free "imba" weapons :D

Edited by TaBIe

And stop comparing skills vs items vs zones :D its different stuff really. they all have custom features but different categories. 

Like cars boyz. All have 4 wheels but not the same :)

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

We are Ru or Eu?

We buy some files from where?

no where if u havent noticed they custom build everything, thats why it takes so long.

Not having hero weapons is stupid, especially when u can buy one from AH for 220euro as a mage, but i guess thats the point.

4 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

And stop comparing skills vs items vs zones :D its different stuff really. they all have custom features but different categories. 

Like cars boyz. All have 4 wheels but not the same :)

We dont care about comparing stuff.We just making a conversation based on whats is good and what is bad.And you are the one who keep saying its offi like that,so we counter with other offi like that stuff :)

Edited by TaBIe
fast grammar