BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

7 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

We dont care about comparing stuff.We just making a conversation based on whats is good and what is bad.and you are the one who keep saying its offi liek that,so we counetr with other offi like that stuff :)

Well we need to stick to some stuff if we want to be called classic.

Do you know how much russians pmed me saying that its not classic, when they saw my pvp video with seraphim. I think on youtube there are even some comments.

Yes custom changes makes server funnier to play but its not always good as a commercial. Imagine when some guy start rushing or buying here char, makes him 77 to play cancer and then baaam you cant use skills on mount.

Or like it was with Fatal Counter. How many people were mad ? And even rerolled to HE.

I honestly dont care what u do with this mount because i never reach 77 but level as a pony from 40 to 76 is not fun.

Edited by ProGressive

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Well we need to stick to some stuff if we want to be called classic.

Do you know how much russians pmed me saying that its not classic, when they saw my pvp video with seraphim. I think on youtube there are even some comments.

Yes custom changes makes server funnier to play but its not always good as a commercial. Imagine when some guy start rushing or buying here char, makes him 77 to play cancer and then baaam you can use skills on mount.

Or like it was with Fatal Counter. How many people were mad ? And even rerolled to HE.

I honestly dont care what u do with this mount because i never reach 77 but level as a pony from 40 to 76 is not fun.

All i know all l2 is imbalanced

Thats just sad

BTW. Never liked people who play char only because its imba.

same as people leveling destros now to kill  rbs or epics faster :D

Edited by TaBIe

23 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Dungeon of abyss works aswell in offi ,but admins decided to not implement this feature.Why excluding mount summon stuff is problem?

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

So why dont we have hero weapons? 

Not adding some feature =/= making feature custom.

For example, if they decided to put both of those but change stats/rewards, it would be garbage, if they decided to wait some time with those (especially things which affect whole server, not just some class), then its decision which can be made on private server which tries to be as close as possible to official

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

because ncsoft dont give a fuk. 

Its not main money source.

Ofc not. Its just to keep koreans under control.

i heard in korea then u grind in l2 you  generating bitcoins

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Not adding some feature =/= making feature custom.

For example, if they decided to put both of those but change stats/rewards, it would be garbage, if they decided to wait some time with those (especially things which affect whole server, not just some class), then its decision which can be made on private server which tries to be as close as possible to official

They could not add mounts :)

16 hours ago, Lafi said:

just a theory

Wtf? Its not theory. Example Poseidon is not stupid and he can kill ES which run away on mount. 

Its ridiculous all this topic. Tell me why we arent in nexls boring movie? Tell me why all ES dont gank us anymore after few deaths?? 

Nexls and others from his ally die or bsoe so manytimes vs us in SV and if they bring full activ pt on 1/2activ 1/2afk pt, we didnt fight and we go play LoL, if zerg camp there. Simple resolution.

L2 Classic is mainly about equip/lvl. 80lvl Magnus is very strong now, but people will hit same levels for some time, better equips, skills after 3rd transfer and magnus will be weak and weak vs them and its reason why NCsoft add summoners dmg skills on higher patch. 

Classic.club is little different, because peole hit top lvls and next patches have huge delay. 

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Totally agree. 

Looks nice-makes too much disbalance.

Just for a record.How many people used wyverns back in days? Only castle lords haha

Rest of the "community" was happy with leveling styders or wolfs and ressing them each time they died mounted :D

22 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Land rate. I never saw whole ally in fear like we see in offi. But its pointless to report.

mb cuze on offi all heros have full epix

I need to laugh :D

Remember right before 2.0 patch when i suggested removing custom pets? That rivers of tears after? How useless and weak summoners will become?

And now you consider them OP and call for CUSTOM nerf... 

When all you will realize that customs are way to hell in a long term?

Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, TaBIe said:

And you are the one who keep saying its offi like that

It's not @ProGressive words... They had it on their forum:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2197-talking-island-x3-opening-october-24th-description/

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

So what now, one thing yes (we wanna be like offi) other no (it's our custom setting)...

Im rly lost... :)

Edited by Lafi

I have to agree with Stiba, summoners already have their strong tools from 3rd prof, while other classes lack it cuze it's book based. They will only become weaker.

I voted Yes, cuze custom changes usually bring more harm than good. It's stupid mechanic, it's annoying, but it's part of the game. l2 was never about fair balance in all situations.

All the custom changes that have been made here while i was playing were eventually exploited so they had to be fixed/removed.

• Summoner party buffs to make them useful? -> Op as fuck CD buff/cleanse
  • Orfen custom fix? -> made it much stronger, so PR's could infinite power boost in BS.
  • Class change?-> Ppl abused PR's into daggers rerolls.

etc..

18 minutes ago, Lafi said:

It's not @ProGressive words... They had it on their forum:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2197-talking-island-x3-opening-october-24th-description/

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

So what now, one thing yes (we wanna be like offi) other no (it's our custom setting)...

Im rly lost... :)

i dont say he made that  suggestion.

All i know we playing in custom server with custom rules

Dont need to chase other people dreams

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Skelth didnt have it on 2.0

Skelt didnt have it cos server in general had weak items, low population so admins decided i would bring too much power to heros. I doubt this is the case on our server since u can buy "hero weapon" in Giran Harbor, and 90% of 70+ ppl have deep blue weapons

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Skelt didnt have it cos server in general had weak items, low population so admins decided i would bring too much power to heros. I doubt this is the case on our server since u can buy "hero weapon" in Giran Harbor, and 90% of 70+ ppl have deep blue weapons

exactly.Btw i dont have either deep blue,nor im a hero pretender.Just a  simple forum warrior  fighting for other peoples feelings :D

Edited by TaBIe
grammar

4 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

exactly.Btw i dont have either deep blue,nor im a hero pretender.Just a  simple forum warrior  fighting for other peoples feelings :D

shhhh he is not dropping truth bombs, just wants to have hero weapon on both archers :D

#UchiMakeclassiclubgreatagain. 

Leading opposition vs RoA on ruoffi and hero here without logging in. Damn I was blessed to play and be a comrade to such a glorious leader.

령도자가 갖추어야 할 풍모를 완벽하게 지닌 친애하는 지도자 UchihaItachi 백전백승의 강철의 령장

Our great leader leading us into battle

Our leader going to pull train solo

Just now, ProGressive said:

Summoner in future is strongest class and believe, nobody will sit on mounts when they can nuke u with aqua swirl for 2 k...

Of course they will still sit on mount to dodge fears/fatals