BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

One thing i want to add, i believe that the delay for making a decision, regardless of vote results,  its because it goes beyond wheter is more balanced or not. More important is for the server to stablish wheter if, in case they approve the poll,  ll filter from now on every new feature customizing according to players criteria, or ll stick to official retail like it has been trying to do since the last patch, correcting every custom/bugs there were regardless of class balance

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

One thing i want to add, i believe that the delay for making a decision, regardless of vote results,  its because it goes beyond wheter is more balanced or not. More important is for the server to stablish wheter if, in case they approve the poll,  ll filter from now on every new feature customizing according to players criteria, or ll stick to official retail like it has been trying to do since the last patch, correcting every custom/bugs there were regardless of class balance

+

2 hours ago, Cyane said:

I think after rizos making focus death there is no chance of bringing dagger mastery back :/ 

Edited by MoDoy

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I think after rizos making focus death there is no chance of bringing dagger mastery back :/ 

... if they bring daggerion-mastery back i go emo-quit!

Edited by Anytime

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

... if they bring daggerion-mastery back i go emo-quit!

Nice.

@San0 plz bring it back, it would insane waste of such opportunity...

Edited by Kure

afaik panther cancel doesnt work, also mounting skill casting has longer duration on official by noticable amount, maybe that would help if it gets fixed?

45 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

afaik panther cancel doesnt work, also mounting skill casting has longer duration on official by noticable amount, maybe that would help if it gets fixed?

Update soon.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

:D 1 year  = soon?

Well MoDoy is complaining he is not stacked well.... Seems like update every year is to often for You guys.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Well MoDoy is complaining he is not stacked well.... Seems like update every year is to often for You guys.

if i wanted to be stacked more than i am right now, i would be long time ago  i didnt improve my character for like 3 months because i dont feel like i need it  

Just now, MoDoy said:

if i wanted to be stacked more than i am right now, i would be long time ago  i didnt improve my character for like 3 months because i dont feel like i need it  

But You promissed to make new tactic vs Uin.... and You keep losing and loosing mirror matchups vs him..... and after You complain 

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

But You promissed to make new tactic vs Uin.... and You keep losing and loosing mirror matchups vs him..... and after You complain 

yes and i did, it didnt work, gotta try something else next week (have the fights frapsed so i can see what i can improve)  i never complained after those matches, he has all 3rd class skills, i dont, but i dont need them, if i needed them, trust me, i would have more than 1 month ago  

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, Rip said:

@YipMan 

@MoDoy Is not lying, he can ask admins anytime to summon him some items 

why would i ask admins if i can do it myself? 

Výsledek obrázku pro thinking meme

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why would i ask admins if i can do it myself? 

Výsledek obrázku pro thinking meme

Why would you work for something if u can get it for free?

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Why would you work for something if u can get it for free?

begging others is Uins speciality, not mine, thats why?  

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Maybe it's elf syndrome 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Another lie. But is Your ocean another tear drop dont make difference.

Just now, YipMan said:

Another lie. But is Your ocean another tear drop dont make difference.

yipman is </>ichigo kurosaki</> on discord /confirmed  

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yipman is </>ichigo kurosaki</> on discord /confirmed  

Bring more lies^^ And after You ant to trust You .....

Just now, YipMan said:

Bring more lies^^ And after You ant to trust You .....

i dont want anything from you  you mentioned me first, cannot get enough of me, huh?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i dont want anything from you  you mentioned me first, cannot get enough of me, huh?

Im just waiting when You start making what You write/tell..... 2 months ago You said You work on new tactic vs Uin, and didnt won 1 single game vs him since then.

So we have 2 possibilities.... You are notoric lier,and like to make butt out of Your mouth, or You are just way to overrated.. or maybe both of those. You tell sh1t about Uin.... that he is scared to meet You at Oly.... but actually when he have count vs You he seems to be verry happy at YY<Chinese communicator>. 

I started posting on this forum becouse of Your bullsh1ts thats why im mentioning You. You have talent to making enemies.