BizQQuiT

Summoners while on Mount

Deactivate use of Summoner skills while on Mount.  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should summoner type classes be able to use the PET skills while on 3rd class mount ? (attack , hydro screw , panther cancel etc...)

• No, any and all skills/actions must not be available while on mount - like all regular classes.
    • Yes, they should be able to use those PET skills.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Im just waiting when You start making what You write/tell..... 2 months ago You said You work on new tactic vs Uin, and didnt won 1 single game vs him since then.

So we have 2 possibilities.... You are notoric lier,and like to make butt out of Your mouth, or You are just way to overrated.. or maybe both of those. You tell sh1t about Uin.... that he is scared to meet You at Oly.... but actually when he have count vs You he seems to be verry happy at YY<Chinese communicator>. 

I started posting on this forum becouse of Your bullsh1ts thats why im mentioning You. You have talent to making enemies.

i am pretty sure i won him in past 1 month, i also said i have new tactics, never said they will work 100% and they didnt, why so hard feelings about it?  thats all from me to you in this topic folk, no matter what i say, its not like you understand single word, maybe its language barrier, who knows  

to topic: dont customize this sh1t mount, better just fix casting duration, if needed video from official could be provided to see how long its cast in reality

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

"favorite" is what You ment bro....

No I meant favourite you fucking imbecile, I know you are trying to sound smart, but at least make sure you know both spellings of the word, right clicking spell check in google chrome, when you have US as your main keyboard language doesn't make you sound smart dummy. It just makes you a total failure, even at the most fucking basic troll on the internet - grammar Nazi...

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, YipMan said:

"favorite" is what You ment bro....

And few more examples if u want to be smart

image.png.7fb293e5b2eec6788582d2a649f8353b.png

• Haha 1