Sign in to follow this  
akva

Rune replacing

hi,

i just noticed that replacing one rune to another cost same amount of gems as put rune on clear gun, also rune which was on gun disappeared (maybe it should, i dont know that).

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Special_Abilities if this information is correct, then replacing rune should cost 56 b gems, but for me it cost 112.

(i removed iss rune from other gun and try to replace it on valhalla instead of feoh rune).

rn.jpg

Edited by akva

not sure if it have to do with weapon or the rune themself in your case, but i already removed a othell and added another one and the removal was *removed because it was bullshit* and the add 112 gem b and i also didnt lost the removed rune

Edited by chevignon

5 minutes ago, chevignon said:

not sure if it have to do with weapon or the rune themself in your case, but i already removed a othell and added another one and the removal was 56 geb b and the add 112 gem b and i also didnt lost the removed rune

but u first remove rune from gun and then put another rune on same clear gun? 

btw, removal from b grade should cost 19 pcs. gem b +  700,000 adena

1 minute ago, akva said:

but u first remove rune from gun and then put another rune on same clear gun? 

btw, removal from b grade should cost 19 pcs. gem b +  700,000 adena

yeah that was the case.

hum..i just rechecked and you are right..its 19 gem b +700k..not sure why i was writing such shit then...sorry

1 hour ago, chevignon said:

yeah that was the case.

hum..i just rechecked and you are right..its 19 gem b +700k..not sure why i was writing such shit then...sorry

i was trying to use replace function :/

Sign in to follow this