Sign in to follow this  
ZacMan

To be reminded whos your daddy!!

5 minutes ago, SingSing said:

What side is JF now? Perkunas

Stop bullshitting dude. We are in "neutral" state with perkunas athought Bizz say we are war. But not war declared, or nothing. Just because we have war with you not them doesn't mean we are perkunas side.

5 minutes ago, SingSing said:

let back some months past u were DL / SM / ES im i right?

Not gonna argue with you. You are just another angry SM on sight. Not worth the time 9_9

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Not gonna argue with you. You are just another angry SM on sight. Not worth the time 9_9

How could you argue with facts? :)
rekt by reality

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

How could you argue with facts? :)
rekt by reality

Dude, I just no more take part in your retarded forum fights. All day all night you can fight like this with WS. Im here to play the game not argue who is better. Stop trashing every thread with your drama. Rly Drama Team name fits you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Myrtan said:

Dude, I just no more take part in your retarded forum fights. All day all night you can fight like this with WS. Im here to play the game not argue who is better. Stop trashing every thread with your drama. Rly Drama Team name fits you. 

Instead of being upset you should be greatful to that SkyStunner guy who cried to us and we let you finish your 3rd class last night.
I expect you to include your PR compilation in next video, you could steal 1st place from stiba perhaps.

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Instead of being upset you should be greatful to that SkyStunner guy who cried to us and we let you finish your 3rd class last night.
I expect you to include your PR compilation in next video, you could steal 1st place from stiba perhaps.

Video soon, now gtfo from this topic with your trash ;)

2 minutes ago, axzp said:

when did i cried? i want print screen.

You expect us to printscreen gangs vs JF? :P
Anyway it was around that time that you were at our feet in FP and asking all funny questions if we work tomorrow etc.
Had to feel sorry for you at that point.
@Myrtan man if u get so mad, this game is probably not for you...

Edited by Sensei

2 minutes ago, Ninj4 said:

I like your clan, a pity now to be a wartag.

Doesn't matter. Wartag does not mean hate, at least not for some ppl. 9_9 gl in the battlefield

• Like 1

i was acting kindly for so long but when u act like 5 yrs old kid and accusing me for crying we have nothing more to talk about .MY advice kill me as long as you can .your days running to the end. :*

• Haha 1

Just now, axzp said:

i was ironic wasnt cring,but i am wondering human trashes like u are capable of understand what irony is?

look at you calling names too :)
If you need to take pills to handle pressure, this game is totally not for you, too mate.

25 minutes ago, axzp said:

i was acting kindly for so long but when u act like 5 yrs old kid and accusing me for crying we have nothing more to talk about .MY advice kill me as long as you can .your days running to the end. :*

@Sensei Your ERA ends soon .."SkyStunner 2017 A.D"

All failed abortions gathered to same clan ..

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, axzp said:

Sensei is part of my cp.. any chance i got some kind of mercy or i am doomed too?