Sign in to follow this  
ZacMan

To be reminded whos your daddy!!

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

which part of semi afk you didn't understand?
Are u stupid or are you dumb?
Talking sh1t about skills before you fight me pt vs pt? Careful if you get 9-0'ed you might have to swallow these words.

More excuses. Nevermind, I don't want to read them no more. Losing time, you lost. Didn't even have any MA only chaosand your bad gameplay as a bishop. This is not how organized party works. You are too sure of anything, but in the end seems like you are all that what @DerMeister said. Battlefield will resolve everything, and it will be sooner than u think. GL, HF grow up. This game seems whole your life.

Just now, Myrtan said:

More excuses. Nevermind, I don't want to read them no more. Losing time, you lost. Didn't even have any MA only chaosand your bad gameplay as a bishop. This is not how organized party works. You are too sure of anything, but in the end seems like you are all that what @DerMeister said. Battlefield will resolve everything, and it will be sooner than u think. GL, HF grow up. This game seems whole your life.

organised party? is this guy seriously stupid?
boy, what part of semi afk with 5 actives you dont understand? what is wrong with you? speak to us.

oh yeah, last part is gold coming from you :)
just stop shaking pls

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

are you trying to be relevant by comenting guy from Relog CP? :P
you already tried to draw my attention once by making forum pms with reali life trhreats (i admit that was hillarious)!

pathetic :(

1 minute ago, DerMeister said:

when my pt its ready i will inform you .. see ya in toi :)

what ? you are done with ABG?
bring the champagne!

4 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

@Sensei  HAHAHAxD

Nice cut
Is it a coincidence that you relog again at the end of this video? :)
#Relog [CP]
ps:  even JF's current pt is more relevant than yours , i hope you are aware

Edited by Sensei

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Nice cut
Is it a coincidence that you relog again at the end of this video? :)
#Relog [CP]

relog? 5v5 and you die.. no relog.. but yeah after 20 mins you bring 2 pts to kill 5 people.. so yeap we relog after 20mins :)
NICE bishop position... poor bishop

Edited by DerMeister

Just now, DerMeister said:

NICE bishop position... poor bishop

on that i ll agree, i yolo'ed hard cause i thought the others are coming to rush you, we even came without empo and full ol buffs, that's how much respect your pt is worth ;)

Just now, Sensei said:

on that i ll agree, i yolo'ed hard cause i thought the others are coming to rush you, we even came without empo and full ol buffs, that's how much respect your pt is worth ;)

yes when you go pvp you go with magic haste potion and ww potion from grocery.. pathetic really.

Just now, DerMeister said:

yes when you go pvp you go with magic haste potion and ww potion from grocery.. pathetic really.

magic haste would be too op vs relog [cp]
we talk too much, can you go exp or something? toi waits you kekekeke

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

magic haste would be too op vs relog [cp]
we talk too much, can you go exp or something? toi waits you kekekeke

yeap i leave you here in forum.. you are boring.

Edited by DerMeister

IH3art how many times i cum on your beloved soultaker body? I lost the count..Ofc i am -2 level than you..But level difference is an excuse that only JF failed abortions use..Now you belong to Stiba Cp or to  King Ape?

"My IQ is unlimited dont speak to me i cant see you" SkyStunner 2017 A.D

18 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

IH3art how many times i cum on your beloved soultaker body? I lost the count..Ofc i am -2 level than you..But level difference is an excuse that only JF failed abortions use..Now you belong to Stiba Cp or to  King Ape?

"My IQ is unlimited dont speak to me i cant see you" SkyStunner 2017 A.D

Ofc you are the worst HE in the server .. btw who talk to you ;

aaah you are the best only to give us free items .. so keep playing here with us .. thx a lot for everything..i appreciate it @MyrmidonAch

32 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

aaah you are the best only to give us free items .. so keep playing here with us .. thx a lot for everything..i appreciate it @MyrmidonAch

What If i told you Droping item is part of the game and you act like you Lost Your virginity.Stop Spamm Kiddo

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

33 minutes ago, DerMeister said:

Earthworms like you who dont have average IQ to understand what other people say to them deserve  future to an Asylum like Ntaou Pentelis..PIKPA boy

P.S PIKPA Boy think about your playing abilities as Soultaker if worst Hawkeye σε έχει κάνει σουρωτήρι  from all the holes..Noob

Edited by MyrmidonAch

56 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Earthworms like you who dont have average IQ to understand what other people say to them deserve  future to an Asylum like Ntaou Pentelis..PIKPA boy

P.S PIKPA Boy think about your playing abilities as Soultaker if worst Hawkeye σε έχει κάνει σουρωτήρι  from all the holes..Noob

Hahahaha DreamBoy