realKingLeonidas

Mount Abuse

Remove it or not  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Remove it or not

• Yes,remove it on combat
    • Dont remove it on combat

1 hour ago, FinalFen said:

Ok so if these are your arguments you should be ok with change like i.e. auto-dismount upon being attacked (Debuffed or damaged). It doesn't affect the benefits of mounts that you appreciate while satisfying some of expectations that plenty of people have regarding mounts PvP being bad for the gameplay.

Thats the thing, you think this would make solution to this problem? I can already see people complaining how summoners are OP because wind strike from warlock will make you dismount, that vampiric cubic from SK will make you dismount, that aqua cubic from ES will make you dismount, stun cubic from PS will dismount you, all this when you will be far ahead and already out of reach, while other classes can suck balls i imagine, right?

Also what if its upon damage, then DoT dmg like freezing flame from WC can screw up whole pvp for you, imagine situation like on video, whole party using mounts to get into better position, however 1-2 of your guys will get some lame dot which can make even pathetic dmg (lets say 30 mdmg per tick, while WL can have up to 20K HP/CP pool), yet it will fail just because 2 of your members got stupidly dismounted.

Next thing i will see here is people trying to remove sonic move from gladi, because it gives him permanent 40 speed "WHILE HE CAN USE ALL SKILLS LOL WUT OP CHANGE". You will see, even if they change it, there will be still something people will find out to **** about, so in the end you wont satisfy everyone like it was on start, except you can advertise your server that its off like, but better.

47 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Thats the thing, you think this would make solution to this problem? I can already see people complaining how summoners are OP because wind strike from warlock will make you dismount, that vampiric cubic from SK will make you dismount, that aqua cubic from ES will make you dismount, stun cubic from PS will dismount you, all this when you will be far ahead and already out of reach, while other classes can suck balls i imagine, right?

Also what if its upon damage, then DoT dmg like freezing flame from WC can screw up whole pvp for you, imagine situation like on video, whole party using mounts to get into better position, however 1-2 of your guys will get some lame dot which can make even pathetic dmg (lets say 30 mdmg per tick, while WL can have up to 20K HP/CP pool), yet it will fail just because 2 of your members got stupidly dismounted.

You'r missing the point :f People don't want to limit PvP usage of mounts only because of summoners (that's just the most visible part of the issue), they (those who make the threads) want in general and for everyone to limit/block the usage of mounts during PvP. So if you receive a DoT in PVP nobody would have an issue with the fact that it prevents  you from mounting because someone with DoT obviously took a part of PvP recently so he shouldn't be allowed to reuse mount and run away giving 0 counter play to anyone who doesn't have mount or disable that can land