Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Mounts poll

Mounts Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. For or against mounts overall ?

• Keep the mounts, its official feature.
    • get rid of them, not in spirit of classic gameplay.

38 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

Do you really consider ES/PS stronger than NECRO ? I'm not sure if you'r trolling me or not :f

necro's power level is directly proportional to the amount of epics you and your enemies have. ES doesn't  rely on epics. Also ES carry mass pvp like no char can after 2.0.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Do you really consider ES/PS stronger than NECRO ? I'm not sure if you'r trolling me or not :f

PS is definitely strongest 1vs1 character in game right now. You might not feel it just yet, coz there are barely any high lvl PSs, but you will see, once people will get high lvls on those, people will start crying about them same as they cry about ES now.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

necro's power level is directly proportional to the amount of epics you and your enemies have. ES doesn't  rely on epics. Also ES carry mass pvp like no char can after 2.0.

That's stricktly incorrect my friend, especially since often you don't even use them (whether it's because . It's enough to say that NECRO is a nuker with double hp to already consider him strongest class in the game:) His debuff array is just a cherry on the cake. On top of that he's actually a nuker with highest DPS if you factor curse gloom AND has a drain. He's arguably fastest solo farmer while at the same time being a very good AoE farmer.... and so on and so on.

Can't see ES being stronger than necro at pretty much any part of the game what at the same time doesn't mean that ES is a bad character it's just NECRO being that broken :f

35 minutes ago, Reaper said:

PS is definitely strongest 1vs1 character in game right now. You might not feel it just yet, coz there are barely any high lvl PSs, but you will see, once people will get high lvls on those, people will start crying about them same as they cry about ES now.

No offense man but judging a character power stricktly on it's 1v1 potential on self/pp buff is pretty narrow minded. It would be pointless even on c4-c6, but on classic where almost every CP/Clan that matters farms in 9 man parties, such comparission makes no sense. Lineage 2 PvP =/= OLY..

Edited by FinalFen

6 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

No offense man but judging a character power stricktly on it's 1v1 potential on self/pp buff is pretty narrow minded. It would be pointless even on c4-c6, but on classic where almost every CP/Clan that matters farms in 9 man parties, such comparission makes no sense. Lineage 2 PvP =/= OLY..

Except i am not judging it solely by 1vs1 potential, i said its strongest 1vs1 class, that doesnt mean it isnt strong in pt vs pt. Maybe PS is not ideal for mass pvps, but still in smaller scale pvps its extremely useful.

7 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

Can't see ES being stronger than necro at pretty much any part of the game what at the same time doesn't mean that ES is a bad character it's just NECRO being that broken :f

4 summoner party would destroy 4 necro party (maybe not on this star wars server with demons +12, but in official tournament it was like that).

22 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

That's stricktly incorrect my friend, especially since often you don't even use them (whether it's because . It's enough to say that NECRO is a nuker with double hp to already consider him strongest class in the game:) His debuff array is just a cherry on the cake. On top of that he's actually a nuker with highest DPS if you factor curse gloom AND has a drain. He's arguably fastest solo farmer while at the same time being a very good AoE farmer.... and so on and so on.

Necro's were the strongest chars on 1.5, but there are still so many wrong things you said, I don't even know where to begin:

• Curse gloom affects all party dps, why would u factor it only for necro?
  • Necro's impact in mass pvp has always been debuffs, especially when silence was 1min. Is double hp op? yeah, but without it using close range debuffs would be a suicide. Necros are also limited to just single target in pvp, compared to the other 3 mages. The other 3 mages also have insane burst combo, that can be used to kill ad hoc priority target. Spellsinger nukes also don't get blocked, which makes them better at cleaning front liners. You can watch some movies from ruoff and see how fucking useful is having an aoe in such fights.
  • You literally just mentioned all the upsides of a necro, but none of the upsides of a spellsinger lets say and scream look I'm right.
  • ES on 2.0 is stronger in all parts of the game, outside of oly: 

a) World PvP,  much better, necro has always been strong but the downside of being a hyman mystic being the slowest caster has always meant you can be kited forever by                  good players or they just run away.

b) Party PvP, probably closest to each other overall in such scenario, but go watch the summoner parties vs necro parties on GK tourney and see the result urself.

c) Mass PvP, Necros are pretty weak compared to ES aoe and range in a mega mass pvp scenario 3++ parties on each side.

d) Leveling - Summoners are the best chars to level to 60-65. From there it depends on what supports u have available.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Necro's were the strongest chars on 1.5, but there are still so many wrong things you said, I don't even know where to begin:

• Curse gloom affects all party dps, why would u factor it only for necro? - because I was talking about why NECRO is OP instead of talking on how other nukers are dependant on NECRO to reach similar DPS - either way curse gloom affecting all party members is just another reason to why necro is OP
  • Necro's impact in mass pvp has always been debuffs, especially when silence was 1min. Is double hp op? yeah, but without it using close range debuffs would be a suicide. Necros are also limited to just single target in pvp, compared to the other 3 mages. The other 3 mages also have insane burst combo, that can be used to kill ad hoc priority target. Spellsinger nukes also don't get blocked, which makes them better at cleaning front liners. You can watch some movies from ruoff and see how fucking useful is having an aoe in such fights. - NECRO's impact in mass-pvp was rarely about the debuffs. First of all his debuffs aren't aoe. Second of all his debuffs have considerably low range and high cast time meaning you put yourself in a danger when casting those (in most cases it's not worth to go for those unless a melee fighter is sitting on you). Aditionally I'm not so convinced that AOE nukes are that big of a factor in mass-pvps - lower dmg, high cooldown - often it's simply better to kill a target rather then scracth 8 people (especially without a noblesse blessing). I mean maybe vs a ZERG in some sort of mega cluster fights it's very good but on a regular Mass-PvP well I dont know
  • You literally just mentioned all the upsides of a necro, but none of the upsides of a spellsinger lets say and scream look I'm right. - because I wasn't talking about Spellsinger or other classes? But honestly there's not that much to say about SPS, his only advantages are a bit higher DPS (when not factoring curse gloom), slow that doesn't require a flag and magic crits (this is a real factor, but necro will probably land more m.criits by simply surviving longer in the PvP) <- other than that SPS is a crappy glass-cannon in Classic 
  • ES on 2.0 is stronger in all parts of the game, outside of oly: 

a) World PvP,  much better, necro has always been strong but the downside of being a hyman mystic being the slowest caster has always meant you can be kited forever by good players or they just run away.- I feel like that extra 10 m.speed on a nuker rarelly makes a difference, it's nice and all but comes into play rarelly - and you won't kite a nuker, you can run away from him yes, but can't kite him since everytime you get close enough to deal dmg, you are already getting nuked - and if you are talking about kiting necro with a summoner in a 1v1 fight then that's a such biased situation and rare situation that I won't even comment on it.

b) Party PvP, probably closest to each other overall in such scenario, but go watch the summoner parties vs necro parties on GK tourney and see the result urself. - tournament setup is a bit different type of PvP I would say since you have a rather limited area to play with but won't comment on that since I don't have an experience in such when it comes to summoners

c) Mass PvP, Necros are pretty weak compared to ES aoe and range in a mega mass pvp scenario 3++ parties on each side. - once again in my opinion you are overvalueing high cooldown AoE nukes over DPS'ing someone down

d) Leveling - Summoners are the best chars to level to 60-65. From there it depends on what supports u have available. - this is valid only for solo farming without any boxes. If you join decent AoE party or have a SE box you will outfarm an ES (esp due to BTM+CDL)          

Damn this is going to turn into a flame war fast. I'll just comment it once and hide :ph34r:

the only problem with mounts is that the guy running away has the advantage compared to the one trying to catch him. what i mean is u ride them instantly while u need time to dismount. for me its obvious that it should be the opposite.