Sign in to follow this  
GrimoireWeiss

Question about GH.

While you decide on future of GH if disable fishing, transfer trading zone or what ever plans you have for this place could you change few things while we wait for that?
Like it's 2nd night I see same person with multiple characters intentionally killing fishing people. Platforms connected to piers are zones where combat is allowed. There are no guards and it's hard to kill when they step back into peace zone.
He logs in around 2-3AM as most people will be sleeping just to kill them afk... I just don't want to see this level of douchery and I can't warn everyone about this.

• Sad 1

Want shops in giran? Disable free ofline shop in GH... Market will move to giran itself and server will have income from offlineshop tickets... It worked pretty nice before creating gh as trade zone and ppl had WAY less money back in 1.0... Just DONT allow free offline in giran please.

2 hours ago, Kure said:

Want shops in giran? Disable free ofline shop in GH... Market will move to giran itself and server will have income from offlineshop tickets... It worked pretty nice before creating gh as trade zone and ppl had WAY less money back in 1.0... Just DONT allow free offline in giran please.

Too uncomfortable? Well bad luck, this is Classic :P

But even if we go that far as making the game more comfortable (which I think shouldn't be a goal on this chronicle), there can be a compromise which would still be around 500 times better than Giran Harbor - simply make the most stressed areas an offline ticket zones instead, and move the free offline areas a bit further from the teleport. This way people with PCs like this can't complain about having to wait an awful 2 extra seconds when teleporting to Giran.  

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The situation is critical, there is no time to lose. The trading zone must be transfered to Giran immediately.

Get to the chopaah!

Edited by FinalFen
  • Like 1