Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

We've met the Mongol army

As u can see, Im chasing 2 ponies, they send their pets to my party mates and fight with it while im chasing them far away on the mounts. 
Also should the pony have 9 sec stun? 
Why was I chasing them? just to record this video.
Discuss :)

Edited by Myrtan

I also have video I use my zombie to have some fun with wars at SV/FP.

as I see CHN have around 7-8 ponies exp around SV - FP ( 4 Ponies 77 already). cant wait to see 1 pt Pony :)

It's funny how many overlooks koreans can make when creating a single l2 feature which at the same time is commonly used in most of modern MMORPG games.

I bet a day at work in  their designer office of NC Soft looks like this:

[Employee] Hey boss I've came up today with this cool, new feature that will boost the gameplay experience of L2 to the roof. On top of that it will bring some balance to the game!

[BOSS] Does it have thongs and push-ups ?

[Employee] But listen it will create a chance for plenty of players to compete on equall basis offering lots of un-repetitive skillbased PvP 

[BOSS] Ye, ye great ... but does it have thongs and push-ups ?

[Employee] But listen thanks to it players will get a late game content that will give them a neverending motivation/reason to play the game

[BOSS] BUUUUUUUUT does it have thongs and push-ups ?!

[Employee] But uhmm really, it's not really about graphics but instead it offers a unique and innovative mechanics, none of the MMORPG's have such atm! We will be first on the market!

[BOSS] BUT - DOES - IT - HAVE - THONGS - AND - PUSH - UPS ?!?!

[employee] Ehh, no....

[BOSS] OMFG fire this useless, focking slacker and get me someone who knows how to design a visible bikini on a Ancient Full Plate Tytanium Heavy Armor Made of Epic Dragonscales... Oh oh almost forgot ! make sure he can do it on white, green and black ass !

Edited by FinalFen
  • Like 1

On 24. 11. 2017 at 4:43 AM, JerrySM said:

4 Ponies 77 already

1. jioushi666

2. AnGitothe

3. nihilum

4. ???? (maybe Ebadom???)

Edited by Lafi