1 week on 2.0

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

2018 we will go 9 v 9. Cant wait ^^

who are  you? 

Edited by ZacMan

This guy upload fights 1. 7 vs  4 

2. 9 vs 8  

3. 9 vs 5(archers)

His video title refer to his content and abilities propably so i personally congratulate him..

King Ape tell us what taste have Mr.Macdonalds balls (rumors said that your licking abilities are far away better than your playing abilities)

Edited by MyrmidonAch

12 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

2. 9 vs 8  

3. 9 vs 5(archers)

His video title refer to his content and abilities propably so i personally congratulate him..

King Ape tell us what taste have Mr.Macdonalds balls (rumors said that your licking abilities are far away better than your playing abilities)

1 (ena) = one

2 (duo)= two

3(tria) = three

4(tessera)= four

5(pente) =five

6(eksi) = six

7(efta) =seven

8(oxtw)= eight

9(ennia)= nine

10(deka)=ten.

u can graduate first class of primary school now. tomorrow we will teach you second grade. your welcome :*

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

2. 9 vs 8  

3. 9 vs 5(archers)

Tactical Nuke INCOMING!!!!

1,7v4 xDxDxD Eulogist (72)                     Kakar(76)
                          ZacMan (74)                     kktnxbye(76)
                          xPsomo (71)             VS   Kure(76)
                          Myrciu   (76)                     Kumichi(76)
                Your Father (RTMS)                   Iros(?)

Bored to keep saying about other fights. 

P.s. 4149e0ea23d76a0e1f626238ba961a010ff3842a

Edited by realKingLeonidas

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Tactical Nuke INCOMING!!!!

1,7v4 xDxDxD Eulogist (72)                     Kakar(76)
                          ZacMan (74)                     kktnxbye(76)
                          xPsomo (71)             VS   Kure(76)
                          Myrciu   (76)                     Kumichi(?)
                The Most Man (RTMS)               Iros(?)

Bored to keep saying about other fights. 

P.s. 4149e0ea23d76a0e1f626238ba961a010ff3842a

Coming here after your hilarious quit as  cp is pathetic King Ape..You are a trash and you know it far better than me..Why you dont go to Interlude servers where the real game is as you said 2 weeks ago?Go your new boss awaits you he need second round of licking...

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Coming here after your hilarious quit as  cp is pathetic King Ape..You are a trash and you know it far better than me..Why you dont go to Interlude servers where the real game is as you said 2 weeks ago?Go your new boss awaits you he need second round of licking...

Why you change the subject of the conversation?Also prove me where and when i said about "Interlude is the best client".Also you answered to my post after 11 minutes of writting because Kumichis lvls are unedited :D Dude your CPU had very very low specification.

Edited by realKingLeonidas

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Why you change the subject of the conversation?Also prove me when isaid about "Interlude is the best client".Also you answered to my post after 11 minutes of writting because Kumichis lvls are unedited :D Dude your CPU had very very low specification.

I dont change subject Ape..You are hilarious your video content also ..I just cant accept how a pussy like you who quited because they raped him with all the possible ways in game is coming here to show something  totally different to please his minions and provoke.As for your statements about interlude servers its not my problem if you dont remember what bullshits you say..

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I dont change subject Ape..You are hilarious your video content also ..I just cant accept how a pussy like you who quited because they raped him with all the possible ways in game is coming here to show something  totally different to please his minions and provoke.As for your statements about interlude servers its not my problem if you dont remember what bullshits you say..

I wonder why you can never shut up? 

• Haha 1

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

XLJJe.gif

I feel that we will have 3.0 someday and we will keep seeing posts from Leo like:
Hell is coming, your days are ending etc, stuff he saw from 90's movies and sounded cool then.
any 9v9 or close to that anyone?
Don't litter the forum with JF "content" pls unless its xMonster, he is the only worth watching.

Edited by Sensei