Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

2.0 Duelist

Generally speaking about vid itself, if it was 3 mins shorter it would be rly nice, just some fights were not entertaining and good as a material for video i would say. But overall good imho.

/offtopic
I hope you will enjoy your new side (fourth already?), and Papa BiZZerg will treat you with respect people of your majesty deserve and which was denied by us in a past...

Ohh wait... :( 

BizJung.png
BizJung2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

Generally speaking about vid itself, if it was 3 mins shorter it would be rly nice, just some fights were not entertaining and good as a material for video i would say. But overall good imho.

/offtopic
I hope you will enjoy your new side (fourth already?), and Papa BiZZerg will treat you with respect people of your majesty deserve and which was denied by us in a past...

BizJung.png
BizJung2.png

I don't care what he thinks I follow leader, and the leader makes decisions the best for clan to expand. What some people think about us is not important. I have some friends in WS imho

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kure said:

/offtopic

BizJung.png
BizJung2.png

Propably Myrciu denied to give him free fireworks and he was pissed with him...Dont be sad Myrciu bring him 15-20 ppl to WS ally and you ll be one of his favourite like Stiba.

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I don't care what he thinks I follow leader, and the leader makes decisions the best for clan to expand. What some people think about us is not important. I have some friends in WS imho

He definetly do his best for hes clan he recruit people and use them as meatshields and treat them like trashes and you look like got the requirements cause as i can see you are ok called trash and treat like just to be part of ally or smthing? dunno why you do this to yourself.....

• Like 1

Don't you understand that Im following JF? Your wise words will change nothing. As long as we have fun, we don't care what strangers from te internet say about us. I understand, you live in this virtual world so every word will bother you and your guys will act like forum fighters under every topi, but your flame under my posts or king's are just pathetic. Grow up, rly, you act like retards just because you don't like us in the game.  

p.s. There was once ally who was treating us like trash, and what happened? ;)

Edited by Myrtan

40 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Just stop QQuing that you will lose the TOI very soon ;) 
@Phoenix clean that trash posts please. :)

First reach toi 10 and then we might lose it :/ Cause im everyday in your prime there and i still havent seen your clan.

I hope "soon" wont be like "2.0 soon"

Edited by Yomana

23 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

p.s. There was once ally who was treating us like trash, and what happened? ;)

Became more competitive side  and farm TOI + Epics+ Owns 3 castles ? 

• Like 1

this topic is full on fun xD

7 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Became more competitive side  and farm TOI + Epics+ Owns 3 castles ? 

nobody is farming epics besides you (suddenly), because our side is working every day. 

not big deal to kill epics w/o competition, isn't it? xD

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

nobody is farming epics besides you (suddenly), because our side is working every day. 

no and i love it cause  i hate camping...... i prefer sleeping xD

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

6 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

So all your side suddenly started working every day after uchiha left server? 9_9 

Edited by Yomana
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yomana said:

So all your side suddenly started working every day after uchiha left server? 9_9 We even kill epics in your prime lately but you still dont show up , so leave the excuses aside

talk to my hand, young padawan, there is no truth in your words xD

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

talk to my hand, young padawan, there is no truth in your words xD

You are rly sad. Ask driver or balu if im a liar ;)

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

You are rly sad. Ask driver or balu if im a liar ;)

stop quoting me so much. nobody wants to talk to a random guy, who "knows" situation in our side. lul xD

• Like 1

Just now, Poseidon said:

stop quoting me so much. nobody wants to talk to a random guy, who "knows" situation in our side. lul xD

I know more than you think , which is very funny now :D GL

Why you call me in these talk have nothing to do with it. And to farm epics effective 1 man cant do it all. I dont deny the importance of epics. But there is alot more to do then epics our summer break was to big and we fall behind. Aden is still making us rich we can just buy epics anyway. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Why you call me in these talk have nothing to do with it. And to farm epics effective 1 man cant do it all. I dont deny the importance of epics. But there is alot more to do then epics our summer break was to big and we fall behind. Aden is still making us rich we can just buy epics anyway. ?

I called you cause you know im not a liar thats all. Nobody denies the rest you said

45 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

not big deal to kill epics w/o competition, isn't it?

Yea, because we totally didn't start getting them with 4 cps in front of your 300 players zerg. Then did the same to badproducts' 150. Only free epics guys ! 

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

I called you cause you know im not a liar thats all. Nobody denies the rest you said

Cant agree more with you, but still you know that alot of us took big break some of us cause of work (yourself cause of duty ?)  some just got bored and some quit completely. No one is to blame guess "soon" was to much for some. ? so we take with what is left and epics are not exactly what we need. Epics are there to farm all the time until server die. ?