Cyane

Cyane Th Compilation #2

GJ fellow dagger. stabby stabby.

just as a outside observation, i am not so sure if its worth sacrificing all that con for a extra 4 or 5 % chance to crit on bstab at that point of game. maybe later when the land rate will be better with 3rd class buffs etc yes, but on this stage it feels too much of a gamble. what is your take on that?

18 minutes ago, Valeera said:

just as a outside observation, i am not so sure if its worth sacrificing all that con for a extra 4 or 5 % chance to crit on bstab at that point of game. maybe later when the land rate will be better with 3rd class buffs etc yes, but on this stage it feels too much of a gamble. what is your take on that?

each 5 str = ~5% crit from back

3 minutes ago, TommyH said:

Something changed in 2.0 about strength? Does it affect on blows?

on crits

59 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

each 5 str = ~5% crit from back

on crits

Absolutely not worth it. I went +7 dex -5 str, -3con with TH, and I was landing about ~80% or more. + I had BW heavy so not that bad crit rate overall.

Edited by Myrtan

9 hours ago, Cyane said:

I share you my 2nd dagger video compilation, enjoy!

Nice, finally some long dagger movie. Landrate is insane, i laughed so much how u fail backstabs from behind. Overall u play the class very well, just th 71 isnt smth strong compared to other classes. How did that pony outsustain so much dmg in last pvp of the movie? @_@

Also pretty funny watching this movie after seeing gladi movie. Gladi on pp buff hiting with sonic rage for 1800 from 600 range, skill w/o reuse crit every 2nd use, and 3600 banana into hvy armor. Dagger on full buff hiting for 2500 to robe targets from beind in meele range with big chance to miss :D. Cool  balance here ^^

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

that was my point when asking if its worth to sacrifice so much con in other to get a bit more chance to 2xbstab crit. with land rate being so low on this lvl, is it worth to place all eggs in that basket?

(no flames intended just creating a healthy dagger discussion here to get different PoVs ^_^)

Edited by Valeera

1 minute ago, Valeera said:

that was my point when asking if its worth to sacrifice so much con in other to get a bit more chance to 2xbstab crit. with land rate being so low on this lvl, is it worth to place all eggs in that basket?

(no flames intended just creating a healthy dagger discussion here to get different PoVs ^_^)

He sacrificed con to get more str to exp faster, he had to pvp cos he met wars with such setup so he showed it in movie and thats it. Nobody would go -15 con + 12 str on dagger to pvp obviously. Landrate wont be higher when he lvl up. Well just 20% higher if he gonna play with focus chance instead of focus power- still garbage landrate +`20% is still garbage :D

oh, yeah that makes more sense that it was pve dyes ^_^

forget pretty much anything i said before then, i thought he deliberately went that set up for pvp to try it or because he thinks it was good.

about land rate on that level, yes i was pointing out mostly after the 3rd class buffs giving some increases.

3 hours ago, Valeera said:

I used those dyes until min 1:40. Those were pve dyes like Rizos said, i needed lvl up to 71 to unlock a skill lvl of backstab that gives more bakstab-crit chances. After that i removed them and i play with no dyes

Edited by Cyane

Look at the bright side, if land rate was normal daggers would be too op. Cancer would start straight from hide levels. 

6:40 THAT OL, MY EYES ARE BLEEDING. OMG. OMG...

Edited by ProGressive