SOiL

Battle Roar(Duelist) - TSS

14 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Ofc you cant kite mages with fighters but @FinalFen is talking about mass pvp , like 5 vs 5 parties. 

He means you dont have to always go full yolo rush and die like meat. You can bait "noob" mages to lose positioning and get nuked by your mages.

But ye i dont agree with, classic is so crap and interlude is good.

Even in mass pvps, fighter party is useless for kiting. Our job is to rush the enemy after mage/archers kiting with full force, and make the enemy back up. Ofc I don't mean to rush first seconds you meet the enemy before mages/archers join.

Edited by Myrtan

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

but @FinalFen is talking about mass pvp , like 5 vs 5 parties. 

What Yomana Said.

Maybe I'm not explaining my thoughts clearly enough as I though these things are obvious

KITE = inflicting dmg on enemy without getting damaged. So by this definition KITING differs dependant on the characters involded and scenario when it's applied. Tyrant kiting a frenzied Destro performs different actions then Archer  kiting a dwarf or Nukerr on Siege.

Obviously when you are talking about Mass PvP (like I did) - Sieges/Epics - kite performed by a NUKER and ARCHER means staying in the deathball and trying to periodically land a hit or two  while not putting yourself at danger (walking out of the deathball). Such kiting is exact reason to why ARCHER and NUKERS were always considered the kings of Sieges. 

Hope this solves the issue of "uh oh I wonder how you wana kite with a nuker a melee enemy who is a faster than you!"

2 hours ago, FinalFen said:

If you believe that a melee CP which is usualy *always" a minority compared to the number or Nuker+Archer CP's will simply run into ~10 CP's without getting destroyed  in middle of the road then you are either delusional or CP's playing on this server are utter crap and can't target/assist. But since I doubt that my enemies are that bad, it probably means the first option is correct.

Anyways if you are so eagored to start a flame war, it would be good if you could backup the crap you are trying to make here sound like a truth with any sort of logical arguments and/or explanations becase otherwise I can't see anything to really answer to other then a childish generic rage against enemies which you can't even identify

And no, I'm not watching Gran Kain vids.

1) I don't have enough time to waste it watching how some randoms are playing PC games

2) classic PvP and PvP movies are complete crap for the most part. Only thing they show is that if your enemies are 4 levels lower they can afk in town, because they won't have a chance to compete with this retarded PvP "balance". It annoys me to extreemes to see how while being a 70lvl WL I'm hitting robe users for 800 with my abilities, while enemy WL who is only 6 levels higher hits me in a freaking B heavy for 1200+ - in short: last videos worth watching for me were on interlude < and classic is just a PvP crap where people slightly lower (4-5 levels) than you and without epics simply CAN'T compete no matter if there's an ice berg big of a difference in player skill level (and I'm not talking about any specified CP/enemy here, just in general about classic)

Now you can commence with your flame, although I gona ignore it completley if you won't handle a simple task of backing up bland statements with any reasonable argumentation.

Want an explanation? Izi.

Show me atleast one myrtan video where their fighter cp kited mages. They rush y? Because fighters always rush.

Stop spreading some stuff that doesnt exist. With fighter u either rush or u either waste your cp/ud talisman to amazing kite with one banana 2,5 k dmg per 5 seconds. 

Edited by ProGressive

59 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Want an explanation? Izi.

Show me atleast one myrtan video where their fighter cp kited mages. They rush y? Because fighters always rush.

Stop spreading some stuff that doesnt exist. With fighter u either rush or u either waste your cp/ud talisman to amazing kite with one banana 2,5 k dmg per 5 seconds. 

Totally agree, it's psychological war. You rush, they move back and that's advantage for you. No smart archer or nuker let gladi or destro  get close to him.

Edited by Myrtan

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

Ofc you cant kite mages with fighters but @FinalFen is talking about mass pvp , like 5 vs 5 parties. 

He means you dont have to always go full yolo rush and die like meat. You can bait "noob" mages to lose positioning and get nuked by your mages.

But ye i dont agree with, classic is so crap and interlude is good.

@FinalFen TBH If this server was interlude it would propably allrdy wipe  about 5 times and now we where going to have  our DB's-AM's +++ and fight for barakiel baium antharas e.t.c and we would w8 for another wipe  to see which side is the better rusher on lvl -gear hmmmm let me  compare which is more crap :D 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

@FinalFen TBH If this server was interlude it would propably allrdy wipe  about 5 times and now we where going to have  our DB's-AM's +++ and fight for barakiel baium antharas e.t.c and we would w8 for another wipe  to see which side is the better rusher on lvl -gear hmmmm let me  compare which is more crap :D 

I'm not denying that @GanjaRockzZz. It's quite possible that the server would die in matter of months if it was c4-c6, but doesn't change the fact that in my opinion Interlude PvP where it wasn't just about who is 4 lvls higher was a lot more interesting/enjoyable. 

It's quite possible as well that I'm lonely in my approach but this crap chronicle triggers me so badly into a rage mode whenever a 75-76 lvl party stomps my CP because we are doing 40-50% less damage then they do while at the same time getting perma CC-locked by enemies who are IMMUNE to our status effect abilities.

It's simply retarded that even after getting above 70 lvl you still can't have your fun on PvP (unless you ofc enjoy dying without having a slightest chance of a victory)

Edited by FinalFen

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Wonder why you haven't realised that fellow gladi from ur ally agreed to this bullshit. 

How can someone not understand a very short sarcasm post with an italic "not" in the middle of the sentence is beyond my mind :D

51 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

I'm not denying that @GanjaRockzZz. It's quite possible that the server would die in matter of months if it was c4-c6, but doesn't change the fact that in my opinion Interlude PvP where it wasn't just about who is 4 lvls higher was a lot more interesting/enjoyable. 

It's quite possible as well that I'm lonely in my approach but this crap chronicle triggers me so badly into a rage mode whenever a 75-76 lvl party stomps my CP because we are doing 40-50% less damage then they do while at the same time getting perma CC-locked by enemies who are IMMUNE to our status effect abilities.

It's simply retarded that even after getting above 70 lvl you still can't have your fun on PvP (unless you ofc enjoy dying without having a slightest chance of a victory)

Nobody force you to play here... But please, at least dont lie if you rly need to cry on forum.

3 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Big fish eats smal fish, that's the pillar theory of classic and I don't really dislike it. Level is the number one thing here, even before gear.
Having said that I do find this damage bonus due to level difference a bit OP, myself.
Facing 75-76 parties while lvl 70? Well sure, you have to be selective with who u fight. Sadly -despite lionheart- with melee cp you are bound to pr a lot till 74 cuz enemy's fear is almost 100%, but the same does not apply to archer/mage cps with proper assist and ability to exploit terrain. I saw a movie from Shilen where a 4 phantom ranger cp around 68 kites the sh1t out of multiple enemy parties in ABG, it's quite impressive, can't find it tho.
Anyway, my point being that this lvl difference shouldn't trigger you so much since there are ways to go around it and also since in other chronics you can be 76 and eat Stun Shot lvl 3 from dagger.

Edited by Sensei

U all cry about some daggers and so on. Atleast anyone thought what to do with support logged in the middle of the day like SWS. There is totally nothing. No instance, no monster arena, no quest. U can go fish or check market. Thats it.

Support life ftw. Btw I agree with stiba imhe wrote maybe one month ago. Strong cp comes from strong supports :) if u have 5 active and strong supports DD doesnt matter.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Nope.

Here u still can kill 74+ mages with 58 PR ez. Or kill 76 lvl mage by 65x  melee pt(still getting ~1300from bananas\orcs).

Lets remember c4. Top pt 78+ with heroes with scepters(mcrit)+val necl+baium rings+ PoW+ Sirena+reneval+balance. Can kill with kite just infinite qty of 74 pts. And all top pts had such a setup.
So I have no idea what are u talking about. L2 has always been like this.

Plus - its a simple food chain - 65xlvl pt kill 56-60x, 70lvl eating 65x and so on, u just need to find the enemies same lvl as you (and there is a lot 60-70 now in eur prime)

10 hours ago, weeeeD said:

How can someone not understand a very short sarcasm post with an italic "not" in the middle of the sentence is beyond my mind :D

i dunno man, i was just writing something with a bit of irony, and then it triggered everyone around lol

not even my pvp videos trigger so many people 40.gif