Sign in to follow this  
IKooDe

IKooDee

nice video enjoyed. music too. just a tip: imho use x2 a bit more either when enemies run or u are at the point that u won the fight and clean up. 

wp dude, hf!

Wonder where are those SM experts who completely ignore the fact in one clip you have 3 parties against 1,5. Why aren't they screaming here that is not worth the video? xD
Also look at targeting from this DH duelist 4:40 min (My eyes bleeding)

Edited by Myrtan

N/A prime looks less carebear than I thought.
I just felt a little bad at 9.30...you had perfect position to take many frags but didn't take advantage :<
+ for 1x speed on 9v9's, personally i find x2 suitable only for mass fights 
+ for JF tears :)

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Wonder where are those SM experts who completely ignore the fact in one clip you have 3 parties against 1,5. Why aren't they screaming here that is not worth the video? xD

brother that I have won so many times to your CP that it even hurts me, accept that your times were forgotten

2 hours ago, IKooDe said:

brother that I have won so many times to your CP that it even hurts me, accept that your times were forgotten

Ok 9_9 if we ever had full squad like you. Unfortunately we are in stage of rebuilding. Missing 3 important classes for melee cp so can't rly compare. I'm not criticizing your video, I just point out whenever we put unfair fight, SM experts coming and screaming that this fight was unfair blah blah. So u got me wrong, you put indeed really good clips just don't understand some commenting hypocrites. That's all mate ;)

Edited by Myrtan

On 2017-11-27 at 11:20 PM, Myrtan said:

Only you Myrtan are perfect player:)) and all now about that :))  better check how you playing witch glad :))

2 minutes ago, WerSus said:

Only you Myrtan are perfect player:)) and all now about that :))  better check how you playing witch glad :))

I suck xD but it doesn't change the fact targeting of this guy is awfull in this video. 

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I suck xD but it doesn't change the fact targeting of this guy is awfull in this video. 

Everyone making mistake's :)

I don't know...listening to pvp lessons from certain JF gladi feels so close to listening to stiba. Not so much for the skillz themselves, but the intelligence background.
Best thing they can teach you is how to mount and flee.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

I don't know...listening to pvp lessons from certain JF gladi feels so close to listening to stiba. Not so much for the skillz themselves, but the intelligence background.
Best thing they can teach you is how to mount and flee.

ky.JPG