Sign in to follow this  
Laras

Events :D

there will be a event starting shortly and i dont even know what events they have on official so im sure it wont be the same since this one is being made by me xD so unless for some reason they copy it it wont be the same xD

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Laras said:

Hello, it will be some december event, new year ? If yes it will be like in official servers or different?

There is nice event runing on club right now. Its going on since long time ago. You didnt know?

In this event every warrior class has skill crit chance multiplied by 3.

Nice event? ^_^

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

its funny how lot of you talk in a way that looks you are forced to play in the server even if you really hate it :P to a point that even the announcement of a event triggers your inner rage.

Edited by Valeera

2 hours ago, Valeera said:

its funny how lot of you talk in a way that looks you are forced to play in the server even if you really hate it :P to a point that even the announcement of a event triggers your inner rage.

bcoz im for example playing here 2 years, and for first year nothing seemed to turn server into high rate, and quite not fun abandoning friends. While randoms and low lvls come and wank to free items.

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

There is nice event runing on club right now. Its going on since long time ago. You didnt know?

Nice event? ^_^

I don't even know but obligatory nice substitute for the 'beta testing reward' event :KAPPA INTENSIFIES:

11 hours ago, Rizos said:

Nice event? ^_^

very nice, me like 16.gif

however, if you think that's broken, wait to see destroyers on limits with othell rune slotted on greatsword. that's really some funny stuff to witness 19.gif

8 hours ago, Arcanum said:

very nice, me like 16.gif

however, if you think that's broken, wait to see destroyers on limits with othell rune slotted on greatsword. that's really some funny stuff to witness 19.gif

Let me see

So far after watching kingbotaki and myrciu movie, gladi looked more impresive and stronger

32 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Let me see

So far after watching kingbotaki and myrciu movie, gladi looked more impresive and stronger

Tbh its all about setup. Gladi can be better if you dont have the proper setup , yet destro is a killer machine for 1 minute.

Edited by Yomana

59 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Tbh its all about setup. Gladi can be better if you dont have the proper setup , yet destro is a killer machine for 1 minute.

But even on frenzy he's still reasonably kite'able while you can't efficiently kite Gladi due to his banana stun :<

6 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

But even on frenzy he's still reasonably kite'able while you can't efficiently kite Gladi due to his banana stun :<

Kitable? I have 240 speed with zealot/songs on :/

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

And even pp with mount has 300 speed :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Let me see

you should check my next video coming up later then, my destros are getting all the kills when they're on limits, i'm there just to assist 108.gif

Edited by Arcanum

Well maybe destro is good in mass pvp mess in some dungeon, but on open field on small scale pvp definitely gladi is better. Ofc im talking about gladi with broken skill crit chance :D

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Ye but before you get to your target you will sitll catch 2 fears from Necro/DA. I do realise fear is OP but still this will most likely happen if you try to attack skilled Nuker party :f

1 hour ago, FinalFen said:

Ye but before you get to your target you will sitll catch 2 fears from Necro/DA. I do realise fear is OP but still this will most likely happen if you try to attack skilled Nuker party :f

Yy sure through mental and zealot fear has 100% land...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinalFen said:

I've just done some test with necro's fear on similar lvl

Attacker necro 77 w/o epics

Target necro 77 with:

No buffs 25/40    27/40  
Mental    17/40    11/40  
Core lv3      22/40   
Orfen lv3    22/40   
Core lv3 +orfen lv3 14/40  

mental+orfen lv3  16/40  14/40
mental+core lv3  2/40 3/40 3/40
mental+core lv3 +orfen lv3  0/100

It's not that op as you think. Not to mention zealot :D