Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

The old to be remember-the new to be learned

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@pistolas

These trashes yesterday  PR PR PR from archer party at Forsaken Plains ...6 months of double penetrations (Pvps-Epics) cause them many mental disorders..

Bonus Video from botter MIGHTY ENEMIES in 3....2....1

@MyrmidonAch
you can join in his page in youtube to watch more videos... maybe you will learn a lot about " lineage 2 "

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

it looks like in the forum you already have reached your old form again ... O.o

My old form is much worse than this. Trust me ;) Rather than this, you should see how your fellow ally members behave in forum. It's only blind hate and I'm not like this anymore.

Edited by Myrtan

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Great player, awful human. Cheers.

@Rip  @Anytime @FryderykChopin @BizQQuiT  (i dont mention kure and yomana because they are poor boys that i dont even mind them )Its my honor that you think im an awful human.Not Kneeling and became the pussy of someone that got power in something in his life makes you an awful human(at least i sleep well without thinking anything and thats what matters if you got me).Thank you .Also thanks for the Great player part.Have fun boyz

24 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

@Rip  @Anytime @FryderykChopin @BizQQuiT  (i dont mention kure and yomana because they are poor boys that i dont even mind them )Its my honor that you think im an awful human.Not Kneeling and became the pussy of someone that got power in something in his life makes you an awful human(at least i sleep well without thinking anything and thats what matters if you got me).Thank you .Also thanks for the Great player part.Have fun boyz

After this speech, only thing i could think of similar to you was this chicken. Very poor mindset you have, maybe thats why you sleep without thinking i guess.

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt i guess hitler was ok

Edited by Reaper

8 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Keep expose your #butthurt :) 

Yeah, i am so butthurt, you made everybody on this forum so butthurt. It almost looks like everyone takes good chunk of laugh whenever they see you, but we all know its just butthurt.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Yeah, i am so butthurt, you made everybody on this forum so butthurt. It almost looks like everyone takes good chunk of FEAR whenever they see you, but we all know its just butthurt

Corrected.Keep crying.Pop corn mode:on

4 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I don't think that you're a bad person at all - if you noticed I gave 'haha' reaction on his post because the correct phrase is 'awful person', not 'awful human', and it caught me off the guard :D 

35 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't think that you're a bad person at all - if you noticed I gave 'haha' reaction on his post because the correct phrase is 'awful person', not 'awful human', and it caught me off the guard :D 

You're right,My bad - in mobile phone it show me only likes.

I just wonder how can someone call you bad person when they don't know you in real life. Cmon, do they expect to treat them good when they never do it? ;)

6 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

giphy.gif

Edited by Anytime