Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

All who came back.

Im just interested to know what bizqquit offers u so you all join perks? Maybe you could make some creation for third side or smth?

Nah probably u want to play with All mighty stiba.

Mby you haven't considered the fact that your fellow ally members trashtalk as hell in game also in forum? This can be one factor. Look at discussion between AD and ur ally mates. Toxic af ;)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Mby you haven't considered the fact that your fellow ally members trashtalk as hell in game also in forum? This can be one factor. Look at discussion between AD and ur ally mates. Toxic af ;)

ye i forgot bizz trashtalks only behind your back , not a problem if you never know right 9_9

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

ye i forgot bizz trashtalks only behind your back , not a problem if you never know right 9_9

Yes, we don't have to like eachother as long as we can kick Drama Team's ass together. Forum behaviour from your friends is more than pathetic. ;) 

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, we don't have to like eachother as long as we can kick Drama Team's ass together. Forum behaviour from your friends is more than pathetic. ;) 

Says the guy who his cp spams in greek an english forum and threatens moderator  ;) xD Nvm i just laugh. 

Just now, Yomana said:

Says the guy who his cp spams in greek an english forum and threatens moderator  ;) xD Nvm i just laugh. 

As long as I know, they don't starting flame wars under ur topics, your friends start them (under literally every single topic like pvp video) so where do you see the problem? Dude, find your eyes before blaming everyone. I don't say my friends behaviour is good, but your no-lifers ally mates constantly provoke them.

Just now, Myrtan said:

As long as I know, they don't starting flame wars under ur topics, your friends start them (under literally every single topic like pvp video) so where do you see the problem? Dude, find your eyes before blaming everyone. I don't say my friends behaviour is good, but your no-lifers ally mates constantly provoke them.

I have pretty good eyes and thats why i have friends in all allies , unlike you. Hf and gn

Just now, Yomana said:

I have pretty good eyes and thats why i have friends in all allies , unlike you. Hf and gn

And from where do you know I don't have friends in your ally. Bullshitting as its finest ;)

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And from where do you know I don't have friends in your ally. Bullshitting as its finest ;)

you have no friends at all, we covered that in previous threads

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

you have no friends at all, we covered that in previous threads

Too big mouth, too poor personality... Keep living in your dream. 9_9

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Im just interested to know what bizqquit offers u so you all join perks? Maybe you could make some creation for third side or smth?

Nah probably u want to play with All mighty stiba.

for sure they dont need to offer epics like JerryF(ail) to gain ppl.

the answer is easy: they offer playing game on high level with skilled players and good leading. Not just brainless zerg.

15 minutes ago, datplays said:

the answer is easy: they offer playing game on high level with skilled players and good leading. Not just brainless zerg.

He types this, while his leader proceeds to build another zerg that outnumbers everyone 3:1... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

pure zerg, get the fuck out of here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Bitch_Please.jpg

Don't worry! Soon with your attention whoreism you will beat my record. I understand you think you can say everything because you feel safe behind your monitor. Doesn't matter how many posts I did in the past. Matters how many I do now.
Just big mouth you are, nothing else. 9_9

@ProGressive Look at your fellow ally mates responses. This is perfect answer for your question! There is nothing to think about.

Edited by Myrtan

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Don't worry! Soon with your attention whoreism you will beat my number of posts. I understand you think you can say everything because you feel safe behind your monitor. Doesn't matter how many posts I did in the past. Matters how many I do now.
Just big mouth you are, nothing else. 9_9

A basic nobody that quotes me 10 times/day.
Labeled "trash" by his ally leader.
Has done around 200 posts this month +- but its all in the past.
Talks about being "safe behind the keyboard" as if he would kick my ass or something.
Brat, sit down when ppl double your age are talking...also don't be so horribad in oly.

Edited by Sensei

Just now, Sensei said:

A basic nobody that quotes me 10 times/day.
Labeled "trash" by his ally leader.
Has done around 200 posts this month +- but its all in the past.
Talks about being "safe behind the keyboard" as if he would kick my ass or something.
Brat, sit down when ppl double your age are talking...also don't be so horribad in oly.

#BIGMOUTH

7 hours ago, weeeeD said:

He types this, while his leader proceeds to build another zerg that outnumbers everyone 3:1... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

pure zerg, get the fuck out of here.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania butthurt

8 hours ago, datplays said:

for sure they dont need to offer epics like JerryF(ail) to gain ppl.

SoulMate: they offer playing game on high level with skilled players and good leading. Not just brainless zerg.

9 hours ago, datplays said:

for sure they dont need to offer epics like JerryF(ail) to gain ppl. Lie. All CPs who joined SM didnt talk with us about epics before they joined.Many of them didnt raise the topic at all. All CPs were joined on friendly basis. Not their lvls or just because we need zerg (like everybody knows who).

the answer is easy: they offer playing game on high level with skilled players and good leading. Not just brainless zerg. Lie. WS never were the side where the quality> the quantity. Thats obvious that if you have the quality ("skilled players") - you dont need x2-x4 zerg of the other sides. 

"Good leading"? xD- that means to achieve much with less numbers, and what did we see so far? Let me remind some:
1) Zerg on zerg - totally fail to Dark Legion
2) Having the main zerg x2-x4 of another ally - periodically fail on the siedges cause of greediness
3) Absorbing everything what could be absorbed on the server no matter their skill\reputation\personal hate
4) Being the x2-x3 zerg and loose all epics to SM clan and BP ally
5) Publicly approving your ex cp member scum as a retaliaton for CP's dropped orfen

6) Being so afraid of WS useless players (oh sorry - "skilled players") that asked experienced ppl from offi to drive your side chars on oly.

We can continue and continue with the facts but I guess everybody already knows who is the most unprincipled whore on the server.

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pepon said:

@Myrtan i d stfu and hide in a hole if i were u.

@BlackJack need a comment on ur leader's decision to take both jungle and anathema :>

As excited as you are using LS!

Not currently active enough in eu primes/politics to give a fuck tbh. I heard about anathema from some1 that asked me the same question xD