Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

All who came back.

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Overdoing it man. @Rip so far best necro in server(oly wise). And so on. We have donators as well. 

The problem here I dont blame WS or bizz. I like bizz and i understand that working people need to play in zerg, what I dont understand is JF and some other cps joinin perks.

And what we should do? Get outnumbered all the time by both sides, and do nothing in game? JF was one of the strongest clan, now we aren't so we must adapt. It's just smart thinking. Not this ally, so the other but have ppl behind. It's obvioous dude.

Edited by Myrtan

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And what we should do? Get outnumbered all the time by both sides, and do nothing in game? JF was one of the strongest clan, now we aren't so we must adapt. It's just smart thinking. Not this ally, so the other but have ppl behind. It's obvioous dude.

With this thinking u all are feeding perkunas year over year. But w.e. I heard your opinion. TY. cya in game.

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

With this thinking u all are feeding perkunas year over year. But w.e. I heard your opinion. TY. cya in game.

Yes, maybe we do. But you must go somwhere or you will not have fun in game bro. You must understand if enemy outlevel you and also outnumber, if you have problem with classes for your cps and getting wrecked because you don't have ally, it's highly demotivating. And people stop play because of that, and clans die. 

Edited by Myrtan

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

kktnxbye breaking the stupido-o-metter as per usual. Lets see

1) Unless DL had more than 2-3 Cp's in the those mass fights between january-march, WS was winning 80% of them. I know you were just a meat shield but meat shields don't get to rewrite history. Liar as usual. I joined the server in Dec and till Soil (with core CPs) left the server at the start of Feb WS were losing the majority of mass pvps. Siedge results + DL holded the epics and it's talks for itself. Or maybe you  count your mighty ganks 60+ parties in abg as a mass pvp you 80% won?  

2) Even soil said bizz is better leader on sieges than him, but i guess u know better. I didnt compare Soil and Bizz, liar. We all perfectly know that Bizz is very good leader. But still he could fck up the sidges with x2-x4 numbers cause of greediness and not so good strategic skills (look for the siedges results).

3) Good point. Especially from a guy comming from DL ally. I'm the guy from DramaAlly. Nothing to unswer huh? If we wanted we could have 160 ppl cc already. Mainly from your side btw ("trustworthiness xD). But unprincipled liars like you or your zerg-maker are not capable to understand that.

4) It's "Lose". I know you are retarded but let me explain how epics, work. It doesn't matter how many people or how skilled you are. It only matters if you can log outside of your prime times to play. You current ally and your previous one ( DL ) was always full of much more active people who play 10-12h every day. Wow really? And when no opposition left on the server WS magically found ppl for the epics out of their prime. Poor Liar you already forgot that you told us here before that it's a lack of the leaders for the epics is the cause not the lack of ppl itself.

5) Not sure what you are talking about, your english being incomprehensible doesn't help. Oh nice, one braindead guy posting "didn't read" videos, the second - pretend to not understand my simple words. Ask Bizz what or search the forum. Or it's too difficult action for u?

6) Yeah we brought Rizos to farm your top necros with a 68 +0 alt. Liar as always, do you think we don't know that reaver and mirc playing your chars on oly?

It's useless to argue with the well-known liar and fact-distorter. Your zerg-tactic failed on ru offi - just not your league, and you returned back here as a beaten dogs and going full-zerg tactics again. This is pathetic, as well your oly "insurance". Doesn't even worth of my time to read your lie again.

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

It's useless to argue with the well-known liar and fact-distorter. Your zerg-tactic failed on ru offi - just not your league, and you returned back here as a beaten dogs and going full-zerg tactics again. This is pathetic, as well your oly "insurance". Doesn't even worth of my time to read your lie again.

Excuse-me-What.jpg

unknown.png

#ProPlayerWhoKnowsEverything

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Your zerg-tactic failed on ru offi

Mby hes refering to todays 294 ppl CC on Einhasad sieges, yet giving up and go hunt RBs :D  but dunno, thats not important.. i jumped here cos of this, highlight of the day award goees tooooooooo:

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

JF was one of the strongest clan

enough said. :D:D 

Edited by Kure
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Mby hes refering to todays 294 ppl CC on Einhasad sieges, yet giving up and go hunt RBs :D  but dunno, thats not important.. i jumped here cos of this, highlight of the day awards goees tooooooooo:

and then after 5 min attacking aden? hmm dark magic.

1 hour ago, Kure said:

HAHAHA I was wondering how long that will still stay without notice
Found my new signature

Edited by Sensei

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I+get+the+two+mixed+up+sorrrrey+_ffc3aee

for the love of god, stop shooting so high. you gonna make the sky fall.

Don't even wanna argue with you. Ofc, SM was always the strongest, the smartest players, and most mature ones. @Pendragon is right, you all should look at your ego. No wonder I don't play that often, this community really is deep shit that you even dont wanna come back to game. Pce

10 hours ago, Kure said:

Mby hes refering to todays 294 ppl CC on Einhasad sieges, yet giving up and go hunt RBs :D  but dunno, thats not important.. i jumped here cos of this, highlight of the day award goees tooooooooo:

Just wait untill i get to ss in home :D

13 hours ago, Myrtan said:

could it be that you've been on the testserver too long? sometimes it can get really confusing ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anytime said:

could it be that you've been on the testserver too long? sometimes it can get really confusing ...

//set_param_jungleforce_strongest_clan 1

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Valeera said:

so this is how my pants feel every time i fart. i should stop.

i love how your comments are always funny posts between flame wars :D

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

what flame war? It's just typical chit-chat with myrciu and kktnxbye. 

Just now, BlackJack said:

what flame war? It's just typical chit-chat with myrciu and kktnxbye. 

I know they are your favorites!

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Yeah, you have no idea how excited was to log on TS and find myrciu.

I guess something like this 

αρχείο λήψης.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Yomana said:

since i don't belong to any of the sides i have nothing else to say except this stupendous inputs that come to my head when i see some words or images. ^_^

11 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't even wanna argue with you. Ofc, SM was always the strongest, the smartest players, and most mature ones. @Pendragon is right, you all should look at your ego. No wonder I don't play that often, this community really is deep shit that you even dont wanna come back to game. Pce

okay.

oh, and have fun in ABG 16.gif