Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

"One of the strongest clan" he said

just b4 going to bed, i know i shouldnt feed him BUT, wtf myrciu is trying to say? that from the end of june till september, that me and most of my pt took a break, violence cp managed to turn from a decent party to one of the 2-3 top parties of the server ? and he wants ppl to believe that ? cos of videos ? i guess my cp must be the worst pt in the server in general since we dont like fps drop... i mean dude, srsly these kind of mega bullshit make ppl consider u a clown. no one says that ur pt was bad, but comon, cut it some slack.

12 minutes ago, Pepon said:

just b4 going to bed, i know i shouldnt feed him BUT, wtf myrciu is trying to say? that from the end of june till september, that me and most of my pt took a break, violence cp managed to turn from a decent party to one of the 2-3 top parties of the server ? and he wants ppl to believe that ? cos of videos ? i guess my cp must be the worst pt in the server in general since we dont like fps drop... i mean dude, srsly these kind of mega bullshit make ppl consider u a clown. no one says that ur pt was bad, but comon, cut it some slack.

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Ok bro, I have no time to talk about it anymore, I'm not playing actively lately. Have my own things in real life so if you wanna talk about it, hit my pm. I'm not interested to lead that conversation in front of all these blind clowns. Sorry, have a good day Anytime and GL in L2

I always wonder how well organized this guy is...He is so busy in rl, but always finds the time to log in forum and write 20 posts/day.
You inspire us, friend.

even if they were full active party its normal to pr on a gang, you have no position and at least no song/dance.

i think this is trolling at its worse

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, driver said:

even if they were full active party its normal to pr on a gang, you have no position and at least no song/dance.

i think this is trolling at its worse

Speaking of trolling, I had to buy a new SSD to just record all the times OP's cped pr-ed from Uchi cp in the past 2-3 months we were playing here.

56 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Speaking of trolling, I had to buy a new SSD to just record all the times OP's cped pr-ed from Uchi cp in the past 2-3 months we were playing here.

20pnsz.jpg

127727738773.mp4 > Rename: 05.06.1987_ABG_Anytime_PR.mp4

Edited by Anytime

ok u  r beyond saving. either delusional or with 10yo mentality, believing spaming something makes it true. i havent even seen some1 else from ur cp saying that "we were one of the TOP cps in server". and once again, u had a decent cp. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pepon said:

ok u  r beyond saving. either delusional or with 10yo mentality, believing spaming something makes it true. i havent even seen some1 else from ur cp saying that "we were one of the TOP cps in server". and once again, u had a decent cp. 

:D

15 minutes ago, Pepon said:

One, simple explanation here my friend: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Edited by Demosek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demosek said:

One, simple explanation here my friend: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

I like how you call someone names because have different opinion than you. I thought you are smarter than that. Oh wait, I forgot Demoss you were the one who was constantly yelling at ur clan members and kicking them without good reasons. Some anger issues ;) 

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I like how you call someone names because have different opinion than you. I thought you are smarter than that. Oh wait, I forgot Demoss you were the one who was constantly yelling at ur clan members and kicking them without good reasons. Some anger issues ;) 

Valid argument. Just in your case its 90% of the times your opinion vs the worlds opinion. Sadly in our society people like that are labeled dysfunctional, with some disorder or even crazy. All in all you should check it.

Just now, Pepon said:

Valid argument. Just in your case its 90% of the times your opinion vs the worlds opinion. Sadly in our society people like that are labeled dysfunctional, with some disorder or even crazy. All in all you should check it.

Nah m8, the opinion wasn't only from me, many people were saying this back in the days. When there was only one CP in our prime to beat us 1 v 1 which was Rip party we were one of the best and sorry, you can not deny it. Now we aren't and Im operating here with facts, and our fights that I remember very good. You haven't played, your cp didn't play so you know sh1t and talking just because JUNGLE FORCES member stated that, and most your ally members just hate us blindly, because of me, Zacman or KingLeo and our attitude in the past. Stop bulshitting, it isn't narcissism, these are facts and proves with videos!

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes i was, thats how i lost my voice for like 3 months and yes, i was kicking ppl without any, i said ANY reason ?. But seriusly read those wiki definitions, they totaly fit You.

Pls dont feed the monkey!!

9 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Yes i was, thats how i lost my voice for like 3 months and yes, i was kicking ppl without any, i said ANY reason ?. But seriusly read those wiki definitions, they totaly fit You.

Pls dont feed the monkey!!

Dude, you don't know me in real life. How I act for random people in that retarded forum is one thing, and how I act in real life is the other. Funny thing when SM were saying many times how good their CPs are and were fighting here in forum with Stiba not long ago you didn't say nothing. The thing here is simple, mass have voice. So if SM spamm your post with their bullsh1t, they are the ones who are right, because always voice of masses counts more and is louder than voice of single person. I wonder Demoss, is that personal  hate on me or you are trying to be the smart one here?

Edited by Myrtan

and whats ur point myrciu ? that in august EU prime it was u and rip ? i mean, thats something worth mentioning ? like, "when all decent eu cps that are a factor take a break only me and ripwalker nolifed so we ended up kicking all the irrelevant parties and competing with the top ones when they were back". thats the bottom line of your story.  i start playing again 2 weeks into september (or mb more idk), and we get trashed twice  i think by rip, which 2 months ago we d just walk over. we picked up our shit, stopped yoloing and 1 week later we won them every fight. only difference with ur pt is u guys left b4 we were back. i m not comparing my cp to urs/rip for any other purpose than the fact that we are a high level party that could challenge you. and tbh i have never EVER had a fight with violence cp at its prime and i doubt u had with any other ~74 lvl pt at that time, other than rip. so, yeah u are right myrc, this period ur cp was one of the top active pts in the server. rest of EU server  was on a beach, but thats details i guess.

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, you don't know me in real life. How I act for random people in that retarded forum is one thing, and how I act in real life is the other. Funny thing when SM were saying many times how good their CPs are and were fighting here in forum with Stiba not long ago you didn't say nothing. The thing here is simple, mass have voice. So if SM spamm your post with their bullsh1t, they are the ones who is right, because always voice of masses counts more and is louder than voice of single person. I wonder Demoss, is that personal  hate on me or you are trying to be the smart one here?

Well its personal, i hate Your guts, like insanely..... dude You really think it is always about You. Damn.....

4 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Well its personal, i hate Your guts, like insanely..... dude You really think it is always about You. Damn.....

So tell me why you only quoted me for past 2 months? Many people flood forum even more and fight who is better here much more than me, and you not saying a sh1t. Because "Myrciu" posted reply, that's why ;) We always didn't like eachother. 

Edited by Myrtan

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Nah m8, the opinion wasn't only from me, many people were saying this back in the days. When there was only one CP in our prime to beat us 1 v 1 which was Rip party we were one of the best and sorry, you can not deny it.

that was probably just before the update to 2.0 when very few people played ...

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

But now they have yolo greek guy in their cp , no more PR!