Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

"One of the strongest clan" he said

21 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Nah m8, the opinion wasn't only from me, many people were saying this back in the days. When there was only one CP in our prime to beat us 1 v 1 which was Rip party we were one of the best and sorry, you can not deny it. Now we aren't and Im operating here with facts, and our fights that I remember very good. You haven't played, your cp didn't play so you know sh1t and talking just because JUNGLE FORCES member stated that, and most your ally members just hate us blindly, because of me, Zacman or KingLeo and our attitude in the past. Stop bulshitting, it isn't narcissism, these are facts and proves with videos!

10 minutes ago, Pepon said:

and whats ur point myrciu ? that in august EU prime it was u and rip ? i mean, thats something worth mentioning ? like, "when all decent eu cps that are a factor take a break only me and ripwalker nolifed so we ended up kicking all the irrelevant parties and competing with the top ones when they were back". thats the bottom line of your story.  i start playing again 2 weeks into september (or mb more idk), and we get trashed twice  i think by rip, which 2 months ago we d just walk over. we picked up our shit, stopped yoloing and 1 week later we won them every fight. only difference with ur pt is u guys left b4 we were back. i m not comparing my cp to urs/rip for any other purpose than the fact that we are a high level party that could challenge you. and tbh i have never EVER had a fight with violence cp at its prime and i doubt u had with any other ~74 lvl pt at that time, other than rip. so, yeah u are right myrc, this period ur cp was one of the top active pts in the server. rest of EU server  was on a beach, but thats details i guess.

Tell me if I am wrong, but if it was rip and myrciu's cps were the only ones active in EU prime and according to myrciu rip's cp is the only one that beat them.

By translative properties, this means myricu's cp was the BOTTOM party, not the top one.

???

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Tell me if I am wrong, but if it was rip and myrciu's cps were the only ones active in EU prime and according to myrciu rip's cp is the only one that beat them.

By translative properties, this means myricu's cp was the BOTTOM party, not the top one.

???

Dude, watch my videos. Just because few parties left doesn't mean server became completely empty...

Just now, Myrtan said:

Dude, watch my videos. Just because few parties left doesn't mean server became completely empty...

By few parties u mean all the top EU parties? Literally the lowest level/weakest as they werent full cp even party that didnt leave server in perkunas became the top party. How do you even justify what you are sayig, you are literally arguing that you are one of the smart guys in a room full of two people lol.

Needless to say bottaki cp moved their prime back then in between eu/america... To avoid major parties from both eu/na primes... But w/e

33 minutes ago, Kure said:

Needless to say bottaki cp moved their prime back then in between eu/america... To avoid major parties from both eu/na primes... But w/e

Wow, this really happened? If yes i wonder how the guy still has balls to claim they were strongest clan.

Man. When a guy made love with his sextoy, He can claim that he just had sex, you know 

Edited by Jerna

On 7/12/2017 at 2:00 AM, Arcanum said:

quickly, someone call 911, there's been an outbreak at the Zoo again and now there's bullshits flying all over the place!!

please help!!!!!1!1!!!11!

Man i have watched all the club vids before i start this server because all were entertainment except your shity movies, so do us a favor and stop wasting vimeo's and YT HDD's space.

19 hours ago, RoSeN said:

haha :D:D:x

999.jpg

999.jpg

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Nah m8, the opinion wasn't only from me, many people were saying this back in the days. When there was only one CP in our prime to beat us 1 v 1 which was Rip party we were one of the best and sorry, you can not deny it. Now we aren't and Im operating here with facts, and our fights that I remember very good. You haven't played, your cp didn't play so you know sh1t and talking just because JUNGLE FORCES member stated that, and most your ally members just hate us blindly, because of me, Zacman or KingLeo and our attitude in the past. Stop bulshitting, it isn't narcissism, these are facts and proves with videos!

Just wanna let you know that In that "days" you metion that in your prime was only you and Rip as "Strong Cp's" Server was dead all big partys had left/break/W8ing 2.0 release.
If you wanna consider your party strong in the worst time's In classic Club Population-Competitiveness i am ok with that.
P.S i am not judging your cp's skills never had a fight 9v9 so i cant do that.

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

11 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

how is hero necro competition going? Showing mad skills? 

Only Rip 30-0 so far

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

When there was only one CP in our prime to beat us 1 v 1 which was Rip party we were one of the best and sorry, you can not deny it. 

Our CPs werent active, sure we wouldn't beat you with 5-6 boxes lol, but remember how we could still make mixed active parties and teach you how to play the game ?

It was first oly, ppl were inexperienced, half of "top" players weren't using talisman. We will see later i supose :D

5 minutes ago, Warpole said:

@Pepon If u continue using my name i will win only against u and feed all my rest matches to ikikikikiki.

there are more "ikikikikikikikikikikikiki" on ikikikikikikiki nickname, mate.

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Wow, this really happened? If yes i wonder how the guy still has balls to claim they were strongest clan.

Yeah my cp and bizz cp moved for 3 weeks to protectng lowbies in AB instead of fightning for LoA every night, so Myrciu who had never set foot in LoA started saying EU prime starts at 23.00 CET when perk main parties logged off. Lmao. They were farming between 23.00 and 02.00 CET ( when NA WS logged in ).

Just a funny story i was CDL farming in bottaki room after prime, only uchi was with me helping me with boxes and 2 jungle parties came on the other side of the sniper bridge. I asked uchi to move some of our boxes around so it looks like we were there ( while we were 2 live ) and they ran back to farm at 3way. LFMAO.

edit: He is not wrong btw, his party was one of the stronger CP's in EU prime, but it was because literally the other top 10-15 parties went to ruoff or break till 2.0. Everyone is making fun of him cuze he is bragging about being top when there was literally no competition and before that when there was, his cp was always random meatshields.

Edited by BlackJack