Sign in to follow this  
chevignon

Learn Question

Hey guys,

i would like to know if its normal, that you dont lose karma if you get killed by one side war (they opened war with your clan) ?

thanks in advance

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, San0 said:

son, if i didnt answered you before its cuz im empty on this xD seems im not the only one.

...And thus the tradition continues :D

Edited by FryderykChopin

It is true. When you are killed by war karma does not drop. Thats how it should work. Cause war tag treats you as flagged all the time and even if PK it treats you as flagged thats why you dont loose karma. Its as if you dont have karma. Thats why you dont loose it. 

2 hours ago, Baluu said:

It is true. When you are killed by war karma does not drop. Thats how it should work. Cause war tag treats you as flagged all the time and even if PK it treats you as flagged thats why you dont loose karma. Its as if you dont have karma. Thats why you dont loose it. 

He asked about one sided war, where normal PK rules still apply. But what you said is true for 2sided wars.

4 hours ago, Baluu said:

Cause war tag treats you as flagged all the time and even if PK it treats you as flagged thats why you dont loose karma. Its as if you dont have karma.

Now that u mention that, I'll take it a little further. Shouldn't they have made some skills like aura flash, OL debuffs, WL stun etc work on unflagged wartags too? This current mechanic puts some classic on a serious disadvantage. It will only be ok later on pvp areas but still it feels wrong.

Edited by Sensei