Sign in to follow this  
ZorikVartanov

pew pew

After opening first thing i noticed debuffs on 3rd bar, wanted to quit video because i suspected that you will be another guy clicking most important skills of your class with mouse. Well, no. You actually managed to fully ignore your most important skills. Probably first necro on classic who actually HAS core ring in inventory but not equipped, instead he has AQ for sick 4% M atk. Not only that but when i saw fire and warrior dances for mage pt in mass ToI pvp, i started to wonder how possibly you can win ANY pvp with these kind of players in party.

My 2 cents.

necrorofl.thumb.jpg.0ca140141a15aac03c51bd4a8aac922e.jpg

Výsledek obrázku pro ??? nigga

13 minutes ago, Reaper said:

After opening first thing i noticed debuffs on 3rd bar, wanted to quit video because i suspected that you will be another guy clicking most important skills of your class with mouse. Well, no. You actually managed to fully ignore your most important skills. Probably first necro on classic who actually HAS core ring in inventory but not equipped, instead he has AQ for sick 4% M atk. Not only that but when i saw fire and warrior dances for mage pt in mass ToI pvp, i started to wonder how possibly you can win ANY pvp with these kind of players in party.

My 2 cents.

Why should he use core if he doesnt use debuffs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

Why should he use core if he doesnt use debuffs?

Because it gives 10% mental resistance and 2% dmg resistance? Oh ...

*insert facepalm picture*

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

Because it gives 10% mental resistance and 2% dmg resistance? Oh ...

*insert facepalm picture*

it was sarcasm? read it again

19 hours ago, Reaper said:

My 2 cents.

have you ever tried to land debuffs on players 75+ with 71lvl necro? i tried to land fear on our 68 sowrdsinger and chance was smth like 1/6 1/8

btw for dances, if you can't see we have warlord in party so fire and fury helps a lot for him.. but oh well you're the pro, you know better ;)

Edited by ZorikVartanov