Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Freezing Flame DC

Doomcryers (Warcryers got freezing flame, the poison thing) I noticed that it has 0 cast time, guess there's no animation or its not right, check yourself.

--0:58--

Edited by SOiL

i have it working normally for me.so when i check it is working ok. what is wrong with it and why for me it works normaly?

3 hours ago, San0 said:

i have it working normally for me.so when i check it is working ok. what is wrong with it and why for me it works normaly?

fisrt of all, here is no casting bar when you are using that flame.

even this WC (press the link) with his cov, bw set and 3 wit dyes has casting bar, but our WCs dont (press the link).

secodnly, here cool down is one second. On l2 central is 5, but on all videos is 3 seconds at least, not insta-cast like here.

hope these will be enough.

this is how i see it.

you are right about the reuse tho, can you pm me exacly what gear set up on that orc?

i think i found problm but just in case still pm me that orc stuff please so i can reproduce exacly.

8 hours ago, San0 said:

i think i found problm but just in case still pm me that orc stuff please so i can reproduce exacly.

sent

11 hours ago, San0 said:

you are right about the reuse tho, can you pm me exacly what gear set up on that orc?

Sorry forgot to say, in video had just +4 wit dyes nothing more and no WYNN in weapon. It seems to be surely a mistake imo