Sign in to follow this  
San0

January Heroes - Curiosity Topic.

Why not... He is better than Erky, but Erky had some free wins from Trashlord...

Edited by Lafi

37 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Why not... He is better than Erky, but Erky had some free wins from Trashlord...

WHAT O.o

Edited by Yomana

45 minutes ago, Lafi said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18 hours ago, Yomana said:

Not a coincidence that most people prefer to criticize other peoples post instead of posting their own.

I guess i have to come out and say formally "My post was half serious and half trolling/funny , i dont expect all those to be hero

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

well played!!! xD

Although you dont use my quote correctly but i wont bother explain atm ;)

Edited by Yomana

Funny that you try to figure out which DA or Necro is better on olympiad when their only skill potential is who will bybass the others talisman to cast fear.Olympiads here dont depend on personal skill but mostly on luck and equip.

25 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

Funny that you try to figure out which DA or Necro is better on olympiad when their only skill potential is who will bybass the others talisman to cast fear.Olympiads here dont depend on personal skill but mostly on luck and equip.

Ya thats why rip is wrecking everyone without core, no skill required at all, if you wouldnt have potato iq you would notice small things best players do to get the edge, less misplays on better players aswell.

31 minutes ago, ToNearest said:

y thats why i got 4-0 to every DA except infernaltouch (whoever was driving last weekend) and 0-4 to him. skills dont matter lol. nice luck i got tho...

Edited by Pepon

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Ya thats why rip is wrecking everyone without core, no skill required at all, if you wouldnt have potato iq you would notice small things best players do to get the edge, less misplays on better players aswell.

So if we have 2 Good players fighting necro vs necro and one guy win the other this means that the player who loses is worst than the other even he got locked first with fears right?Sorry for saying that brother but i think you never played olympiads again in other chronicles to know what skill play  and farmers means.Friendly

Just now, Pepon said:

y thats why i got 4-0 to every DA except infernaltouch (whoever was driving last weekend) and 0-4 to him. skills dont matter lol.

Check the above comment.Never said that skill dont play a role here.But not the biggest one.

Just now, ToNearest said:

Check the above comment.Never said that skill dont play a role here.But not the biggest one.

ofc they dont play the biggest role. luck does, and u need equip as a basis. so skill is the only thing that  u can affect that makes a difference.

Just now, Pepon said:

ofc they dont play the biggest role. luck does, and u need equip as a basis. so skill is the only thing that  u can affect that makes a difference.

Ok let me make it more clear to you.If you ever faced a Good da as a SK and this Da equip his char with epics same as yours, you will never win because if he cast a successfull 90% fear to you you are locked and dead.Not only that you will not be able to win this guy because he will refresh his fear to your character and this means you will lose even you would be a great player.This never happened thats why classic chronicles in the olympiads dont have this kind of fun like it used to have with the comebacks of the previous chronicles (and in order to do this comebacks on this chronikles brain and quickthinking was required).Olympiads here dont have the fun neither the quality of fights like they used to have on previous chronicles

first of all i can win good DAs on arenas with pillars, i just got 10% chance. lost to infernaltouch once on lasthit. and secondly i made a comeback vs stiba after fearlock cos i resisted 1 fear (i believe we got same epics) and panther removed stun. unless u expect from a "good DA" to cancel panther when fear gets resisted. i mean comon... but all in all we agree, just try not to be so stiff on how u express ur opinion.

warlord - cloudyq or warpole

gladiator - shinryu

dark avenger - hmmm infernaltouch i guess

paladin - wut is that?

TH - ANYFUCKINGTIME

Necro - rip the rest

Sorc - pipiska

Warlock - fusso

bishop - alexfoley

sws - bizzquit

spellsinger - kktnxbye

elemental summoner - jioushi666

elven elder - jernalove

shilien knight - sayomi

blade dancer - whoever is the lucky one at last week's feed waves.

abyss walker -  rizo

spellhowler - themage

phantom sumoner - thashlord

destroyer - Kingleonidas!!!!

tyrant - ih3art

overlord - holymen

warcryer - parasadalos

spoiler - who give a sh1t

crafter - same

Edited by Psomo

1 hour ago, ToNearest said:

there are so many features that u don't know about DA's Necro's fights, so that post making me smile

specially when talisman "immune" 3 casts ,4th goin as "resist" and then it "immune" 2 more casts and chain ignores it also. :D

1 hour ago, Pepon said:

y thats why i got 4-0 to every DA except infernaltouch (whoever was driving last weekend) and 0-4 to him. skills dont matter lol. nice luck i got tho...

didn't expect that kind of message here O.o

2 minutes ago, Aduha said:

there are so many features that u don't know about DA's Necro's fights, so that post making me smile

specially when talisman "immune" 3 casts ,4th goin as "resist" and then it "immune" 2 more casts and chain ignores it also. :D

didn't expect that kind of message here O.o

Bro on this server u can even chain pull person on guard talik :D. Also waste of time to read posts from such clueless ppl like tonearest

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Bro on this server u can even chain pull person on guard talik :D. Also waste of time to read posts from such clueless ppl like tonearest

7 minutes ago, Aduha said:

and chain ignores it also. :D

that what im saying