Sign in to follow this  
J4cKDan13L

Olympiads Matching level system

9 minutes ago, J4cKDan13L said:

There will be some chance to get some Oly matching system to avoid total rapes like lvl 50+ vs 70+?

Yes. Go farm

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nobody force u to go oly on lvl 50, either u make points or not. In old l2 was min 75 lvl. The point is on our server either u re lvl 60 or lvl 76. Most is smart enough to not go oly on low lvl. I know ppl with 75 lvl that dont go coz its not worth to feed.

Its made like this and u gotta deal

2 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

There will be some chance to get some Oly matching system to avoid total rapes like lvl 50+ vs 70+?

there never was, and probably never will be.

this game has always been all about gear and levels anyway.

37 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

On Oly? Always has been about feeding. 

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Great example is @Rizos's tyrant 68lvl :) 

• Haha 1

I simply asked becuz it's nosense to make oly available at lvl 55+ without a matching level system... ofc would be good if low lvl range  could fight each others for some reward and mostly some fun but without any chance to get the hero status (restricted to range 70+)

It would be cool Imo

• Like 1

14 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

I simply asked becuz it's nosense to make oly available at lvl 55+ without a matching level system... ofc would be good if low lvl range  could fight each others for some reward and mostly some fun but without any chance to get the hero status (restricted to range 70+)

It would be cool Imo

if that was the case, imagine how many ppl would make new toons 55 ez pz in a week and stuck them
I do like the concept and enjoy watching low lvl fights, but the lower the lvl, the fewer are the possible counters for necros/DA's (no magnus for example)

Edited by Sensei

15 hours ago, Sensei said:

if that was the case, imagine how many ppl would make new toons 55 ez pz in a week and stuck them
I do like the concept and enjoy watching low lvl fights, but the lower the lvl, the fewer are the possible counters for necros/DA's (no magnus for example)

toons lvl 55 will be used anyway to feed some1... actually doesn't make sense  joining at lower lvls... you just join 10 times for some reward hoping to get at least a match where you can do something except to be oneshotted... 

A matched level system would just prevent a bit of feeding... ofc it's easy to say hard to coding such a thing (I guess) expecially when you have to fix all those crash issues....

About class balancing... I don't know enough the final meta of a classic server, I just saw that many classes got cool skills from late chronicles and some are stuck with the same skills of C2 xD 

40 minutes ago, J4cKDan13L said:

About class balancing... I don't know enough the final meta of a classic server, I just saw that many classes got cool skills from late chronicles and some are stuck with the same skills of C2 xD 

Most op are: es ps necro da sk

On 12/12/2017 at 12:09 PM, J4cKDan13L said:

It would be cool Imo

There's no point if there was a system with 55-65 and 65-75 lvls etc cause there's one hero, not hero of 65's. So it could be unfair if a 60 lvl char could farm 55-65 lvls and make more points than a char 77 lvl. You just need farm, in old chronicles noblesse was 75 lvl too but you weren't joining 75 lvl without your subclass certificates etc. Use your brain man ;p

51 minutes ago, chevignon said:

and even with those lvl system ppl would start to lvl down a lvl 76+ char to lvl 65 and farm everyone with 76+ skill lvl

No, you lose skills after 4 dlvls :D 

14 hours ago, SOiL said:

There's no point if there was a system with 55-65 and 65-75 lvls etc cause there's one hero, not hero of 65's. So it could be unfair if a 60 lvl char could farm 55-65 lvls and make more points than a char 77 lvl. You just need farm, in old chronicles noblesse was 75 lvl too but you weren't joining 75 lvl without your subclass certificates etc. Use your brain man ;p

breaking news!!! there are ppl that plays  for having fun not only for enlarge their own e-penis!!! that's why I said that hero stats should be only for 70+

Use your brain man =)

3 hours ago, J4cKDan13L said:

breaking news!!! there are ppl that plays  for having fun not only for enlarge their own e-penis!!! that's why I said that hero stats should be only for 70+

Use your brain man =)

Then if you play for fun, why you so mad that you got "raped" in olympiad? 

31 minutes ago, chevignon said:

for real or just a custom option idea for such cases ?

That's how it is here. Probably same on official.