Kse

Christmas Event spree!

Santa spawned in Oren UTC+2:00 as I am writing this.

My suggestion would be please don't make stuff like this ever again. Some may be ok with this but game is a game. You are forcing people to sit and wait for magic spawn.
If you don't want to have that npc all the time just make a schedule. Don't post exact hour just day when he will spawn. I saw him spawn enough of times but I can imagine the situation of players that can't play often and at the time when a lot of people will be celebrating...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Also the Santa and Santa girl will disappear on the same time as the items stop dropping? Because I remember the NPCs used to stay for a while longer so people could use up their items.

There's no info on that in first post so it's kind of hard to guess :/

11 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Also the Santa and Santa girl will disappear on the same time as the items stop dropping? Because I remember the NPCs used to stay for a while longer so people could use up their items.

Santa will show up few times even after Santa girl will leave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys,

Sorry for a stupid question, but what can I do with a X-mas tree (just got one from Santa's girl)? Should I sell it in Giran or does it make more sense give to Santa (if possible ofc)? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, White Blood said:

Guys,

Sorry for a stupid question, but what can I do with a X-mas tree (just got one from Santa's girl)? Should I sell it in Giran or does it make more sense give to Santa (if possible ofc)? Thanks.

U can exchange 10 trees to 1 special tree and it gives mana regen bonus buff to everyone who is close to planted tree

i spent all adena that farmed for 3 months for this event,waiting for santa for 5 days now and he didnt appear,i cant wait 24/7(like most players here),so admins pls spawn santa more often and for longer time.i dont want to loose those gift pouches,coz i cant sell them...

2 hours ago, Brutals said:

i spent all adena that farmed for 3 months for this event,waiting for santa for 5 days now and he didnt appear,i cant wait 24/7(like most players here),so admins pls spawn santa more often and for longer time.i dont want to loose those gift pouches,coz i cant sell them...

Santa hasn't spawned in last 2 days so I strongly recommend to increase your gaming hours today and this weekend :P btw. @Kse said Santa will spawn a few times after 8th so nothing's lost yet ;)

I rather sold my event items, I don't have the nerves for it... I desperately want one of those cloaks but it's just not for me... Bought about 3k event items for around 25k, sold for 31k so at least little chinks ... But still if I were to be lucky enough to be online I'd buy out the GH :D

7 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Santa hasn't spawned in last 2 days so I strongly recommend to increase your gaming hours today and this weekend :P btw. @Kse said Santa will spawn a few times after 8th so nothing's lost yet ;)

I rather sold my event items, I don't have the nerves for it... I desperately want one of those cloaks but it's just not for me... Bought about 3k event items for around 25k, sold for 31k so at least little chinks ... But still if I were to be lucky enough to be online I'd buy out the GH :D

i would like to sell it and get my adena back but i cant, i exchanged event items for "santa girl's gift pouch" and those are not tradable:(

1 hour ago, Brutals said:

i would like to sell it and get my adena back but i cant, i exchanged event items for "santa girl's gift pouch" and those are not tradable:(

I understand... As I said, you should definitely camp the game right now... Even if you don't farm, have the game open and check all the time, even if you go on toilet if you have a laptop :P My spider sense is tingling that Santa is spawning this weekend so keep your sleep to minimum ;)

• Haha 1

hi,  how find Santa? 

Where will the tilte that Santa appeared? and if I in GH and Santa appear in Aden, will I see the inscription?

Where the inscription appear about Santa?

here area BVPi8Ja.png

Thanks

Edited by firesky

On 6. 1. 2018 at 6:34 PM, FreQuency said:

still not appear santa?

There was Santa I think on Saturday and also this morning around 5 AM ^_^ But Kse said Santa will appear a few more times so don't worry :)

5 hours ago, firesky said:

hi,  how find Santa? 

Where will the tilte that Santa appeared? and if I in GH and Santa appear in Aden, will I see the inscription?

Where the inscription appear about Santa?

here area BVPi8Ja.png

Thanks

Hello. He appears randomly and announce in game where he is.

On 1/9/2018 at 6:40 PM, Koll said:

Hello. Yes, till friday.

is it possible to keep him for  whole day on his last day?so people with short game time would be able to get to him and trade those damn gift bags?I know event lasted long enough and there was extra time ,but few people including me just missed him  :(Or alteast  let us know then he appears on friday so  we can try to manage soemthing and trade  gifts :)

Thank you for responding about friday anyways 

2 hours ago, TaBIe said:

is it possible to keep him for  whole day on his last day?so people with short game time would be able to get to him and trade those damn gift bags?I know event lasted long enough and there was extra time ,but few people including me just missed him  :(Or alteast  let us know then he appears on friday so  we can try to manage soemthing and trade  gifts :)

Thank you for responding about friday anyways 

It will ruine part of event. We are not planing to do this. This is not first and not last event that we have. In next we will also have Cloaks, so don't worry.

Thanks for nice event, was something new this time. Looking forward to new one. I would guess next will be on eastern :) Hope to get a cloak, to have +150 fancyness. This time 40 big pouches and no cloak.